Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Waise ab Ruhi ke expose ke chances kaise haismiley42

On a serious note, i know they will whitewash her sooner or later. So don't want them to stretch this track. Ruhi baby accha sa kaand karo expose ho jao, 3-4 thappad khao and sudhar jaosmiley20

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Dont take stress in Kaveri's words. I just ignore what she days these days . And she has to be blind at Ruhi's intentions and then she will get the bamboo of her life when Ruhi seriously harms Rohit again.

Ya but if Rohit is harmed, Ab and Ar get blamed 🙄

Ruhi better get her dues and Kaveri should have lose face and STFU

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why is she still after him after he has rejected her So Many Times smiley37 Besharmi ki bhi ek hadd hoti hai smiley37

Ikr!! I mean... Taking time in getting over Armaan mujhe samajh Aata Hai, crying for him or pining for him while alone or with her family bhi chalo teekh Hai I'll accept.. and holding onto things/people due to trauma bhi chalo maan liya.. but exactly how low is her self respect threshold??? That guy two days back said tum raho ya Jao I don't care.. he may have not explicitly but still given her UMEED earlier, but in the last many days, the guy has been so sharp tongued in refuting her love, asking her to buzz off and also admitting his love for someone else.. par iska shamelessness threshold is beyond my understanding..

Upar se she doesn't care about Rohit anymore at all! Pehle tho atleast she said she cared for him! But this is soooo disgusting!

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Besides her looking like a chudail, is she there for revenge only, then against who

Abhimaan or just Abhira. So she doesn't want Rohit at all, in this revenge plot.

Let's see if dkp can impress me, and please don't call her Komolika Basu

I hate having guest to I can't watch right now smiley44

Oh pity u..You are late in watching the precap of DKP's only thriller till date.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Noooo I LOVED unhinged aparna. She make anurag somehow fly 6 meters by stabbing himsmiley37

I still find it hilarious how she fell off a cliff and exploded in a car crash yet survived with not a single scratch smiley37smiley37
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ab Ruhi baby kya karegi

Option 1- disco ball banke Armaan ko seduce, then get pregnant with his child

Option 2- get pregnant with Rohit's child, kill him, marry Armaan

Option 3- kill the entire Poddar family excluding Armaan and including Abhira. Marry Armaan

Option 4 - none of the above. Woh bewakoof ladki kuch nhi kr sakti. smiley42

will try 1 option .When it doesn't work wil go for 2 option .
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Besides her looking like a chudail, is she there for revenge only, then against who

Abhimaan or just Abhira. So she doesn't want Rohit at all, in this revenge plot.

Let's see if dkp can impress me, and please don't call her Komolika Basu

I hate having guest to I can't watch right now smiley44

You will seriously enjoy this cringefest when you watch it. Vamp Roohi is toooo damn hilarious smiley37

Theek hai I’ll call her sasti Radha as she seriously reminds me of her smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kisme zyada Self respect thi.. Ruhi baby or Pakhi didi. smiley13

What a difficult situation to be in smiley19 kise chunoon smiley37

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ikr!! I mean... Taking time in getting over Armaan mujhe samajh Aata Hai, crying for him or pining for him while alone or with her family bhi chalo teekh Hai I'll accept.. and holding onto things/people due to trauma bhi chalo maan liya.. but exactly how low is her self respect threshold??? That guy two days back said tum raho ya Jao I don't care.. he may have not explicitly but still given her UMEED earlier, but in the last many days, the guy has been so sharp tongued in refuting her love, asking her to buzz off and also admitting his love for someone else.. par iska shamelessness threshold is beyond my understanding..

Upar se she doesn't care about Rohit anymore at all! Pehle tho atleast she said she cared for him! But this is soooo disgusting!

jaldi se shaadi wala track dedo coz i think i have better things to do than watch Armaan helping Ruhi push out his and Abhira's babysmiley42
Edited by Fortnight - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deleted post

A B C D

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago