Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mani_m

Armaan and kaveri can only come to their senses if ruhi does harm either to abhira or rohit. Otherwise they will always be in ruhi acchi sacchi mode.

She will harm but the blame will fall on Abhira, so no fayda...

Originally posted by: Pinecone

We keep hoping. But nothing seems to happen.

Armaan already thinks her neeyat is saaf.i mean c'mon dude. Are you really a lawyer.

Kaveri is already comparing Ab to Ruhi and making Ab feel insulted in public saying Ruhi is better etc.

No one batted an eyelid when Kaveri is so crass and says no one will see Ab because Ruhi is better etc. Umm, woman, its a mangalagauri puja. People are dancing to celebrate, with good will. Its not dance india dance or indias best dancer competition. WTF was that. And everyone watching it without objection is crass.

Dont take stress in Kaveri's words. I just ignore what she days these days . And she has to be blind at Ruhi's intentions and then she will get the bamboo of her life when Ruhi seriously harms Rohit again.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Besides her looking like a chudail, is she there for revenge only, then against who

Abhimaan or just Abhira. So she doesn't want Rohit at all, in this revenge plot.

Let's see if dkp can impress me, and please don't call her Komolika Basu

I hate having guest to I can't watch right now smiley44

She's not there for revenge.. she's there to haasilofy her pyaar! Turruu lobe smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

She's not there for revenge.. she's there to haasilofy her pyaar! Turruu lobe smiley37

Why is she still after him after he has rejected her So Many Times smiley37 Besharmi ki bhi ek hadd hoti hai smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Plot twist.... Ruhi met Yuvraj in airport.. 😀. And both gave umeed back to each other

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago

Kisme zyada Self respect thi.. Ruhi baby or Pakhi didi. smiley13
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi in her kamolika era? smiley37smiley37smiley37

I know like why did they make such a nice serial into an okta Kapoor version.... The first generation problems and solutions were so much better

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Yaar Komo Ki respect karo please smiley7 bechaari kitni baar paltegi grave mein! Use some other vamp from KZK! Aparna? Sampada?

Noooo I LOVED unhinged aparna. She make anurag somehow fly 6 meters by stabbing himsmiley37

Jo is janam me toh nhi ho sakta... I understand ghum makers majboori of keeping the triangle alive till end because of the husband-wife duo but what majboori dkp has to continue with this filthy triangle so long... I mean rishte ke naam pe sirf hawasi bhabhi ka jeth pe hawas hi dikhane ko bacha hai kya serial mein. If yes then change the title to 'Ye hawas kya kehlata hai'?
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: abagree

I know like why did they make such a nice serial into an okta Kapoor version.... The first generation problems and solutions were so much better

That’s what happens when you run a show for soo long. Really sad how Shahi has had to retort to such childless acts just to stretch his show for extra 💰