Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Dont worry I do not think he will absolutely disbelieve in what Ab is saying.

If Ruhi is still plotting to get to Ar, then actually I am thinking I will be happy with this plot. The more mess she creates now it means that after IR she will backtrack. And that means the danger of surrogacy etc will reduce.

Let her do what she can now.Nothing major will come out of it.

Lets hope so.

She seems to get away with everything though.

After betraying Rohit also she's back as fav bahu of Kaveri. I mean its crass.

I really hope she is not becharified again and again in an endless loop.

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ab Ruhi baby kya karegi

Option 1- disco ball banke Armaan ko seduce, then get pregnant with his child

Option 2- get pregnant with Rohit's child, kill him, marry Armaan

Option 3- kill the entire Poddar family excluding Armaan and including Abhira. Marry Armaan

Option 4 - none of the above. Woh bewakoof ladki kuch nhi kr sakti. smiley42

Option 4 will come true. But it will not be bad if Option 3 comes true. Maybe DKP is planning to put shutter to his 15 yr old serial by making the vamp kill off the two families (she might kill off the Goenkas too in order to achieve her goal)

One easy way is by trapping Ar and proving him characterless maybe by spiking his drink etc etc.

Oh yes this new sasti komolika can do anything smiley2maybe we get Aitraaz movie track where Ab will fight for Ar?

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

In sab choices se aisa lag raha hai jaise Armaan becoming wax statue era phir aane waala hai smiley37

Then i will k!ll him. Idiot kahi ka. Ussi ke neele samundar ki wajah se yeh mess faila hai. Warna Ruhi toh innocent hai merismiley13
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Then i will k!ll him. Idiot kahi ka. Ussi ke neele samundar ki wajah se yeh mess faila hai. Warna Ruhi toh innocent hai merismiley13

Samandar se bhi gehra and aasmaan se bhi Neela! Please don't misquote Ruhi.. bechaari trauma mein hai smiley19

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

We keep hoping. But nothing seems to happen.

Armaan already thinks her neeyat is saaf.i mean c'mon dude. Are you really a lawyer.

Kaveri is already comparing Ab to Ruhi and making Ab feel insulted in public saying Ruhi is better etc.

No one batted an eyelid when Kaveri is so crass and says no one will see Ab because Ruhi is better etc. Umm, woman, its a mangalagauri puja. People are dancing to celebrate, with good will. Its not dance india dance or indias best dancer competition. WTF was that. And everyone watching it without objection is crass.

Armaan and kaveri can only come to their senses if ruhi does harm either to abhira or rohit. Otherwise they will always be in ruhi acchi sacchi mode.

Option 4 will come true. But it will not be bad if Option 3 comes true. Maybe DKP is planning to put shutter to his 15 yr old serial by making the vamp kill off the two families (she might kill off the Goenkas too in order to achieve her goal)

If she does this noble act successfully, I'll be team Ruhi forever smiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

All hail the new vamp 💅💅04FF7FC7-1865-4020-B5D9-2ACDCBF23B42.jpeg

Besides her looking like a chudail, is she there for revenge only, then against who

Abhimaan or just Abhira. So she doesn't want Rohit at all, in this revenge plot.

Let's see if dkp can impress me, and please don't call her Komolika Basu

I hate having guest to I can't watch right now smiley44

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Option 3 ... Inspiration from Bhavar Patil.. Vibe bhi tho match ho raha hai😀

I will vote for option 2 with a twist she will kill Ro, blame goes on Ab then fake pregnancy to marry Ar. While Ab will be actually pregnant with Ar child.