Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Even without precap, Armaan literally heard one line from her and is arguing with Ab that Ruhi neeyat is saaf .he went too far comparing Ab to Kaveri also. I mean if anyone knows the extent of her delusions its him. I mean itni aasani seh maan gaya that she's back without any ulterior motive.

Actually Ar needs to be oblivious of her intentions if she has to trap him. So for story purpose he cannot be always in alert mode.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

One easy way is by trapping Ar and proving him characterless maybe by spiking his drink etc etc.

If she does this then sheโ€™ll be a ditto copy of Radha Modi from saathiya. She seriously reminds me of her. Phir toh pura comedyfest ayega.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If she does this then sheโ€™ll be a ditto copy of Radha Modi from saathiya. She seriously reminds me of her. Phir toh pura comedyfest ayega.

Oh is it. I am not aware of this serial. But these days everyone is cooying from each other. So it could very well be a copy.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yaar Komo Ki respect karo please smiley7 bechaari kitni baar paltegi grave mein! Use some other vamp from KZK! Aparna? Sampada?

She is definitely like Sampada. Both were sasti vamps who no one liked smiley37 Aparna was a legend smiley27

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

He will meet abhira & haq se ask her to take care of ruhismiley20

Yeh precap kisi ka sapna toh nahi hain nasmiley39??

Mujhe tho Laga aisa Ki Shayad Abhira ka nightmare ho.. isiliye Raat mein urgently Mandir gayi smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

On serious note, coming with wrong intentions and fooling Rohit with just words and tears itself would have been a low, but those hugs and allsmiley11

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually Ar needs to be oblivious of her intentions if she has to trap him. So for story purpose he cannot be always in alert mode.

Ya but at least show him become oblivious after 2 weeks. On day 1 he's ready to accept what Ruhi is saying at face value. He cant be so dense. It looks bad. Uparseh arguing over it with Ab who has 10001 reasons to doubt Ruhi is looking bad. Day 1 argument started. Aaj toh minor tha. Koi cute scene bhi dediya afterwards. Aage aage toh aur bahut hoga. If Armaan is gonna go back to MUing Ab, blaming her then god help us.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One easy way is by trapping Ar and proving him characterless maybe by spiking his drink etc etc.

Then armaan will be thrown out of poddar house. As rohit is their favorite. Why would poddars spent money on cheater step son's wedding.

I guess she believes if rohit's heart breaks this time also, he will run away again & ruhi can get bhar bhar ke sympathy from both families, abhira ko ghar se nikalna is easy, Rohit ka blame daal denge & then round 2 of ruhi ki khushi ke liye shaadi.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mujhe tho Laga aisa Ki Shayad Abhira ka nightmare ho.. isiliye Raat mein urgently Mandir gayi smiley37

Yeh bhi ho sakta hai.. She saw Ekta serial, went to sleep and had this night mare.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Phir kalesh kal hoga..๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

She is definitely like Sampada. Both were sasti vamps who no one liked smiley37 Aparna was a legend smiley27

Chalo see U found similar bindi as well! Sampada teekh Hai phir smiley37 Ruhi has taken too much insult shamelessly to even become a vamp.. that's very beneath Komolika! She had much higher standards smiley37