Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

But rishta doesn't do full fledged vamps. Isme bhi kuch becharipan hoga. Uska trauma usse yeh sab karwa raha hai, woh innocent haismiley42

Anyways she's going to get a better arc and love story than leads smiley42

Trauma hai isiliye I hoped she'd ho ballistic and seek revenge! Par ye tho mera pyaar junoon hai pe aagayi hai smiley37 love story achha khaasa de dete.. par nahi.. now feeling so bad for Rohit smiley44

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Iss family mein kuch nahi keh sakte. Maybe she'll murder Rohit, put blame on Ab and then once again say Ar should marry her because she's pregnant with dead Rohit ka baccha or something.

I said this long back , she will definitely try to harm Abhira or Rohit. And I feel this time she will be the reason for someone’s death directly or indirectly but the blame might go on Armaan or may be Abhira too. Armaan will not marry her or let me say I don’t want Armaan to marry this ghatiya women for any reason. Last things I want to see in this show is Armaan marrying that ghatiya Women and surrogacy track . Which didn’t happen in OG KD ,so I still have hopes DKP will not show those 2 tracks.

By the time Ruhi realises her mistakes Rohit will be dead and then she will have one more reason to play victim and continue her trauma drama.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Rohit sa you were better off as a wandering hippe, now you have to count your days smiley37

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Am still not sure how will that chudail hasil Ar when Ro is still there? She can separate ArAb but how can she haasil Ar? This is beyond mesmiley24

One easy way is by trapping Ar and proving him characterless maybe by spiking his drink etc etc.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ruhi actually played well today. If they did not show the precap , I would also be hoping she genuinely wants to give Ro a chance.

Even without precap, Armaan literally heard one line from her and is arguing with Ab that Ruhi neeyat is saaf .he went too far comparing Ab to Kaveri also. I mean if anyone knows the extent of her delusions its him. I mean itni aasani seh maan gaya that she's back without any ulterior motive.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Dear DKP, since Roohi has become a full fledged vamp could you also give her a personalised BGM. Rookaaaaaaa 💅💅💅

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Manish is going to do something about Ruhi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He will meet abhira & haq se ask her to take care of ruhismiley20

Yeh precap kisi ka sapna toh nahi hain nasmiley39??

Her make up and hair looks scary too and perfect for this 😂

Now Rohit needs to say again

“WELCOME BACK WIFEY”smiley43smiley42

RoRu babies , am joining their team to see their angst love story , yeh leads tho bahut boring types hai. Team RoRusmiley42 ,

But bechara Rohit doesn’t deserve this ,his bad he got such maa,Dadi and now this women as biwi.

https://x.com/aditi9512/status/1820635233152078154

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She cant be becharified for hurting Rohit a second time deliberately like this. I really hope they end her character by revealing her true colors this time.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Wigwali gets a pass today I am more interested in her vampish Par Poti smiley37

Congrats, Roohi has been promoted from Patralekha to seedha Komolika smiley37smiley37

Yaar Komo Ki respect karo please smiley7 bechaari kitni baar paltegi grave mein! Use some other vamp from KZK! Aparna? Sampada?