Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

I like that they shot scenes for flashbacks, made the part more impactful. Though madhav and vidya's faces just made me laugh.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Bechara armaan sa. His sed era is doesn't end smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://x.com/samyu_harshad/status/1814103919196573939

What's with the pushing?? I do not know why he is angry, he can't be angry with the Ar-Ru relationship because he already knew this and left the house so that they could get back together.

Is he angry that Ar left Ru and now loves Abhira??smiley39smiley39

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

you know i'm really interested in seeing how rohit will react when he learns that the family knows about armaan and ruhi's past. at least in this storyline abhira won't look like the bad one. i am hoping it will be abhira trying to mend armaan-rohit's relationship. idk what they are gonna do about ruhi bc madam still loves armaan 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ istg if they repeat the same thing again of her going back to PH to stay close to armaan then im gonna lose it. also the family dynamics are really up in the air about this. there is no way to predict what's gonna happen.

If they are gonna force fit Ruhi Rohit it'll look cringe. The woman wants her husbands brother. Full poddar family and husband knows this fact. Her own family knows this

Phir bhi Ruhi being with him will look CRINGE AF.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

What in the world is wrong with Ruhi?? How can she still think that Armaan is gonna love her??

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They shot fbs with everyone and it was really nice moments, not sure if Ruhi had a fb and I missed it

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Emo phuphasa returns. Aaj toh akhon main asoo bhi they hayeeeesmiley42

and kaju and Sanjay Toh aise pda karte hai .. ki kya bataye

It will be height of idiocy if they show rohit angry on armaan but all loveable to his wifesmiley5

They played Naksh's birth song on Rohit's entry. Rishta bgm always hits smiley27smiley19