Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm good and it's great to have you guys back

Loving all the phases of Abhimaan, and now that the misunderstanding

is over, they same stronger and communicating more

I just love that Armaan is over trying to please his family and just want Abhira smiley42

Me too! This is our dream Armaan! He is the best! Now he must keep his journey upwards only! Just hope he remains Abhira’s Armaan who respects others and value others but doesn’t let them walk all over him!
I hope Abhimaan remains strong and together.. always!

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Me too! This is our dream Armaan! He is the best! Now he must keep his journey upwards only! Just hope he remains Abhira’s Armaan who respects others and value others but doesn’t let them walk all over him!
I hope Abhimaan remains strong and together.. always!

Abhira's Armaansmiley42🥰 Doesn't that itself sounds so dreamy????? 💃💃

Sigh... How long did we wait for this.....🥳🥳

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes the progress in Armaan is good. Also this is 2024 and many couples engage in live in relationships before their marriage..so if they want to show abhimaan in a live in relationship …😂 it’s modern times now..if dkp wants to show something that is very prevalent in the current times… then let them. 😂

To speak fact, Ar never stayed in the house with Ab. He got kicked out by Madhav earlier and now by Ab.

Second even if he stayed there it will be with blessings from both of his parents so if the parents have no prob then why should others care?

And lastly they are not a new bf-gf. They are recently divorced that too against their wishes so such a live in cannot be even termed as "live in" in true sense. But what can we expect . In this serial a SIL dancing/pining/proposing to marry BIL is encouraged which is far far ahead in modern lifestyle. So by crooked logic live in is still out of reach modern but not the other one.smiley22

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes the progress in Armaan is good. Also this is 2024 and many couples engage in live in relationships before their marriage..so if they want to show abhimaan in a live in relationship …😂 it’s modern times now..if dkp wants to show something that is very prevalent in the current times… then let them. 😂

Yep.. Even if they want to have a live-in relationship whats wrong in it?? They both are adults, they love each other, So let them live their life🤷🤷 But the fact is nothing of that sort is shown in the show😅😅.. Ar and Ab are still so sanskari🤣🤣
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

--

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

To speak fact, Ar never stayed in the house with Ab. He got kicked out by Madhav earlier and now by Ab.

Second even if he stayed there it will be with blessings from both of his parents so if the parents have no prob then why should others care?

And lastly they are not a new bf-gf. They are recently divorced that too against their wishes so such a live in cannot be even termed as "live in" in true sense. But what can we expect . In this serial a SIL dancing/pining/proposing to marry BIL is encouraged which is far far ahead in modern lifestyle. So by crooked logic live in is still out of reach modern but not the other one.smiley22

exactly..abhira and Armaan are not living together now..she’s in the outhouse and he’s in the main house..and she’s living there because Madhav has asked her to,live there..all the podaars care for her and nobody is objecting to her living there… also armazn has asked her to marry him again.’.so she’s literally his fiancé because they plan to marry.’so they have a committed relationship..she’s now his future wife.
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

At least for now Abhimaan seem to be in a good space 🤞 touchwood.

That's true. Touchwood. Nazar naa lage 🧿