It's like the Signal when out and all came smiley40

You used the Magic word Rani!!

Daddy Ar ❤❤❤🥵🥵🥵

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

Nice you recalled Ruhi’s umeed dialogue when Rohit went missing. Hope she get her buddhi and stay in pH for Rohit. on the other end baby is trying very hard planning and plotting to impress Dadi so that she can enter into pH for the nth time. Definitely the house turns into fish market with baby’s entry. Meher your findings are vere level.. Rohit’s exit and re-entry into the show is through accident smiley37. Is this the only season where death didn’t happen in so many months after it started?

we are bhooka pyasa of khooon now. It's been long after ak death nothing happened. In s2 also they took long time for shubham. Anisha death too almost 9 months they waited. So 🤣🤣 I want madhav to go useless character but if he goes what's the farq. Ruhis umeed through rohit 🤣🤣. Romit is good actor if he clicks trp raised means dinchak only. Total changes come in story. We need to see their vision. But RS is right it's gods own story it's going on thuthuthu🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

we are bhooka pyasa of khooon now. It's been long after ak death nothing happened. In s2 also they took long time for shubham. Anisha death too almost 9 months they waited. So 🤣🤣 I want madhav to go useless character but if he goes what's the farq. Ruhis umeed through rohit 🤣🤣. Romit is good actor if he clicks trp raised means dinchak only. Total changes come in story. We need to see their vision. But RS is right it's gods own story it's going on thuthuthu🤣

I am already seeing rs vision. From arranged marriage to love marriage to seconds marriage now they are a step ahead into an amazing world exploring live in relationship. Girlfriend living in boyfriend's dadi ka out house haq se. 💃💃💃💃

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Zada haas mat 🤬

derogative word edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Apparently I'm able to post again??!!

I dunno what's happening

Hey bhagwan 😒😒
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

I am already seeing rs vision. From arranged marriage to love marriage to seconds marriage now they are a step ahead into an amazing world exploring live in relationship. Girlfriend living in boyfriend's dadi ka out house haq se. 💃💃💃💃

Nayi Soch Hari. Rishta has to be aligned with SP's vision smiley16

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You too Mou. Welcome back.. Aaj to bahut accha din hain❤️❤️.. Kaise lag raha Ruhi Deviji ki moye moye moments????

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Am good too , missed ur posts and interacting with u here smiley27

She is a pure soul who only lives to help others and only watching the show for her like she gets less than 2 min SS ,baaki I FF everything smiley9

Free loader Ruhi Birla and self respect doesn’t fit in the same sentence.. She is writing her jeth’s name on her designs she is making to sell for her EMA too after getting rejected like 10 times by her jeth. Now she might use Rohit to enter into PH and start lusting on her jethji

Honey ,miss u too girl , tagged u couple of times but u don’t seem to visit the forum much

Hi Chaitu! Missed you! Yes! I don't visit the forum much now a days! But will come often now! Its so good to talk to you after so many days ❤️
Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Please forgive me, no I didn't but I didn't

want to tag you and Megha cause since your not active as

Shree & Ridh, Please forgive me smiley31smiley31smiley31

It's like the Signal when out and all came smiley40

I am not that active on the forum.. But I love Abhimaan even now! I missed interacting with you guys! It feels good to be back! And I am loving the episodes these days! They are giving us Abhimaan Dating phase fgs! And I love how they are serving!

Btw how are you? How are you finding the episodes these days?

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

ofcourse she did. 😝

Bitch! Shut up