Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

I have no idea.. Tag modsπŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Sai will know

I'll ask her 🀣

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ridzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

Raaaaannnnniiiiiii β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

How are you girl!!!

Thanks fr all your tags over the months 😘😘😘😘😘

How are you girl!

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I love those that guess that once Abhimaan fell in love, Ab won't be shy

and would be the one to kiss Armaan first first, here we go smiley36

Gosh I miss Besharam Daddy gang from Abhimaan ATsmiley27

So Rani.. you forgot me 😭😭

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: shalu1786

What are they showing. PH is dadisa's own house. The place where abhira currently lives is the out house of poddars, so technically it is also dadisa's. And abhira telling madhav and vidhya to go away from her house. When did outhouse of poddars became hers. Dadisa let her stay there, but claiming it as hers isn't too much, specifically a girl like Abhira who has so much self respect.

Madhav no words for him, he again and again proving as a bad son, father, and husband. No wonder Sanjay bansal held so much importance.

Haq he uska.

Haq

Haq

Haq

From now on meher ki " kaan seh Koon aayega " with all the haqs' 😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by hari15 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Hi chaitu!!! I've been lurking all these months n loving ur posts on ,Ruhi, who has hawas fr her uninterested BIL ❀❀❀

Worry not, she's been receiving all my love n appreciation fr her hawasi ways on chidiya all these months! 🀣🀣🀣

Loving how much moye moye been happening fr her n still woman isn't bothered to pick up mayne sm left over particles of her self respect

Doesn't seem like she's ever heard the term 🀣🀣🀣

I'm good!!! How are you girl!!!??

I missed interacting with u n Rani so much !!!

Am good too , missed ur posts and interacting with u here smiley27

She is a pure soul who only lives to help others and only watching the show for her like she gets less than 2 min SS ,baaki I FF everything smiley9

Free loader Ruhi Birla and self respect doesn’t fit in the same sentence.. She is writing her jeth’s name on her designs she is making to sell for her EMA too after getting rejected like 10 times by her jeth. Now she might use Rohit to enter into PH and start lusting on her jethji

Honey ,miss u too girl , tagged u couple of times but u don’t seem to visit the forum much

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please forgive me, no I didn't but I didn't

want to tag you and Megha cause since your not active as

Shree & Ridh, Please forgive me smiley31smiley31smiley31

It's like the Signal when out and all came smiley40

ofcourse she did. 😝
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluech96

ofcourse she did. 😝

nahi nahi nahi, stop cause trouble smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

we are waiting for a death that's too of madhav and they got Rohit in front. If trp raised with fights imagine the fish market drama given in daily dose for us our ears will bleed 🀣. They nay develop two stories parallel and raise couples. I am done on umeed word it seems it's closure to ruhi for arman as she used that umeed word when Rohit is missed and manish asked her to come to gvs she chose to stay with poddars in umeed. That way it suits orelse it's waste. And Rohit is coming back through accident again jaise gaya waise hi agaya wapas. 🀣

Madam ne outhouse kharidliya bas. 🀣🀣 next poddars house bhi uska hi hi. Lakshan toh ache se dikh rahe hi bas sab mera mera mera 🀣🀣🀣 . πŸ€—

Nice you recalled Ruhi’s umeed dialogue when Rohit went missing. Hope she get her buddhi and stay in pH for Rohit. on the other end baby is trying very hard planning and plotting to impress Dadi so that she can enter into pH for the nth time. Definitely the house turns into fish market with baby’s entry. Meher your findings are vere level.. Rohit’s exit and re-entry into the show is through accident smiley37. Is this the only season where death didn’t happen in so many months after it started?