Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

This will take time, Ani needs a lot of character growth, self introspection, self reflection and self realisation!

I hope the makers use this time they have in hand, to show his character growth, instead of Hall Drama.
With out proper character growth, no matter how many times Ani meets J, it will result in the same mistrust, CA and disrespect!
Plus this time J will be a raging bull, ready to pounce on him! So Ani needs the required thehrao! J is all gayi when it comes to forgiving murderer maasi, but she will be all guns blazing with Ani. Hence Ani’s character path is so important as only that would make or break it!
I hope the makers show a few alone/lonely Ani scenes, where he can be completely himself and face his own true self with all honesty. Instead of BS hall drama! Unfortunately though, the TRPs speak otherwise so drama is here to stay and so is Arshi!
RuNak’s intensity is starting to get diluted in all this!

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa...the person who has right to hear is her..but he already confessed to hersmiley36...but he needs to do it front of his family & Shrishti & Arshi too...then only its worth...later whatever happens..he needs to deal with that too...first he needs confidence in himsmiley14smiley16

Edited by rysohini - 2 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

This will take time, Ani needs a lot of character growth, self introspection, self reflection and self realisation!

I hope the makers use this time they have in hand, to show his character growth, instead of Hall Drama.
With out proper character growth, no matter how many times Ani meets J, it will result in the same mistrust, CA and disrespect!
Plus this time J will be a raging bull, ready to pounce on him! So Ani needs the required thehrao! J is all gayi when it comes to forgiving murderer maasi, but she will be all guns blazing with Ani. Hence Ani’s character path is so important as only that would make or break it!
I hope the makers show a few alone/lonely Ani scenes, where he can be completely himself and face his own true self with all honesty. Instead of BS hall drama! Unfortunately though, the TRPs speak otherwise so drama is here to stay and so is Arshi!

Will I have enough patience? I am already feeling so weird Soh😩

Apart from my frustration, I agree to Ani’s character growth and his introspection on himself is highly recommended. Not sure about how trp will come next week. This week started off a bit slow. Loved the dialogues from Ani and a fresh start to J, but they can’t stretch this for too long! I am not interested at all in Arshi’s drama but Trp aunties are way too old fashioned🙄

Wish me luck with my patience 😭

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are gonna lose the big fish(runak) if they keep running after small fries(charsh)

Hope they do realise that.

We seriously need Ani alone, introspecting his actions and chotton or someone giving him proper guidance on what he is doing wrong.

If Ani needs to be the constant in her life like her mom, then Ani needs to be working hard to deserve that

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

They are gonna lose the big fish(runak) if they keep running after small fries(charsh)

Hope they do realise that.

We seriously need Ani alone, introspecting his actions and chotton or someone giving him proper guidance on what he is doing wrong.

If Ani needs to be the constant in her life like her mom, then Ani needs to be working hard to deserve that

Ani and choton

Ani and appu

Ani and Bodo ma
last but not the least Ani and Bioasha

These interactions could serve to guide Ani in a proper direction

I want to see less of Srishti and shuja!!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

No wont ...

Gol gol baatein and will confuse all...

He will shout on that maid part...

Baat khatam..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

The need of the hour is he being alone..

I feel now they will show it...today he was more suffocated with his feelings ..But they are dragging ...and that might not be good for the show.

Trying to locate her ...and then the gangs instigation ..he looks so frustrated...

All this should burst into his real feelings for her , alone the better ...cry Anirudh cry please .....

😝😝

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yaa exactly.. Ani will be thinking she will forgive him as easily she did for her Maasi… but for him it won’t be easy way out…too much papad belna padega for sure smiley16 & hope he handles it in proper way.. he has no right again to get aggressive & spoil everything
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with the character growth,self introspection,self realisation part of Aniruddh....

And they need to really show their inner turmoil, their pain of separation,them missing and pining for eachother..like how it happens in Imtiaz Ali moviessmiley42...

Like him playing his guitar as music reminds him of Jhanak...

Him looking at the stars and shouting her name....

Such things....

This hall drama I am not liking at all.....

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

What you all think of this? Will Ani rush accept or not.. mostly he won’t.. I am thinking he got angry on Bips for calling her naukaraani againsmiley36

smiley36 there is still time for him to accept, not this soon aur 199-200 episodes lagenge smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley36 there is still time for him to accept, not this soon aur 199-200 episodes lagenge smiley37

Yaa that’s so right 🤦‍♀️🥹smiley36