Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They were looking like fools in the police station. Aise jaghe inhe shobha nahi deta 🤣

Do you think Kaki, insisting on justice cause she know Goenka'a are broke

Secretly Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You were right Chawl wali aunty wig did look better, maybe dkp were going for the look that Swarniza, just got at of bed to police station smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sias2

Virtual hugs to Manisha chachi for putting some sense in Armaan. I guess Armaan is going to draw that line with Ruhi v soon as looking at the precap Abhira must have agreed for the settlement n the case is over

Infact Vidya Mata bhi aaj kaam ki baat ki smiley36..But Armaan bhi like me toh apne pair pe khuladi khud maarungi,,,Koi nahi rok sakta smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Why_though

Thanks for the tag, Pinecone! I agree with you..

Why is it always him and Roohi in one team and Abhira in the opposite? Whenever him and Roohi form a team, they always loose but Abhira will be hurt in the process.. What has Roohi done to him except emotionally guilt tripping him & spoiling his brother’s life by marrying him to feel grateful to her presence in his life? He didn’t even love this woman but always kept her a priority and danced to her tunes and if he doesn’t come out of his guilt, he will loose himself in the process.. Poor Roohi didi.. Give her some space, she will crawl back in.. She will conveniently forget Armaan declaring his love for Abhira but will remember what he said in their pre wedding testimonial video and how he will praise her in court.. She will again wear rosy sunglasses and start seeing dreams with Armaan.. According to Roohi didi, staying delulu is the only solulu.. so let’s leave her.. she will be like dogs tail only..

Armaan has to decide what he wants and act accordingly. He can’t let guilt rule him otherwise his life will be ruined.. Either he should be able to do it or ask for help.. because if not Roohi someone else might come in her place for some other reason. He should be able to deal with it.. he should show Abhira he can maintain professional boundaries and help her overcome her insecurities. Talking big big dialogues and begging to trust won’t be of any use if he won’t take necessary action! Lets see how they take this track forward ..

But I hope Armaan looses this case and Roohi gets punished.. Also want Abhira to keep her emotions in check during court hearing while dealing with Roohi.. Also I am too tired to watch Roohi’s melodrama..

Ha I hope Armaan loses the case .. when the check the car odometer or something to see what speed it was driving .. her mental state .. her medical records on vitals

Court lets her off by paying fine and 1 year of strict community service in some centre .. where she has to report at 8am and be let off at 7 pm .

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They can sell heere ki johri .. ruhi to Sanjay Bansal .. he will fight her case .. and then also extract revenge on Abhira

Sanjay should hopefully be revealed as Aditya’s son by then. He will purposely marry her to avenge his father..
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That Ar - Ab sequence with the gifts were so beautifully executed.🥰.That picture frame gift was so thoughtful .. Dialogue on the marriage certificate kind of cheeky/ funny.. The hug and especially Ar's sukoon expression there... How Ab was giving in..

Till Ruhi came in between them again and spoilt it☹️

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You were right Chawl wali aunty wig did look better, maybe dkp were going for the look that Swarniza, just got at of bed to police station smiley37

I am in office but was the chawl wali aunty my Usha maushi

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kaki is probably a Goenka hater like us. She may be one of the audience who finally got the chance to strike and take revenge against this ghatiya phemli smiley10
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

That Ar - Ab sequence with the gifts were so beautifully executed.🥰.That picture frame gift was so thoughtful .. Dialogue on the marriage certificate kind of cheeky/ funny.. The hug and especially Ar's sukoon expression there... How Ab was giving in..

Till Ruhi came in between them again and spoilt it☹️

Sequence also showed again why I think they need to get a new wedding and new anniversary date.. It will always be a sad day for Ab and a day of guilt for Ar

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am in office but was the chawl wali aunty my Usha maushi

Nah koi aur thi she reminded me of old Rukmini from S1.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Bold- loo...hogaya syappa....yeh chuhi kabhi abhimaan ke beech mein aane ki ek mouka nahi chodegi aur dragon sa iss baat ka poora fayada utayegi...

Agar yeh abhira vs armaan case bina chuhi ki interference ka hota toh bada maza aata...but ab toh interest hi chala gaya hain...

Ready for next ppt smiley37