Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Is Abhira forcing or manipulating her client to make ruhi suffer by sending her to jail? No.

She took the case even before knowing it was Ruhi who did it.

The client herself wants to be petty and want the person who caused the accident to go jail. There are many people who does the same in real life too.

So how can people say Ab is doing all this for revenge? (Unless they are biased to certain characters)

Well Ab does not need to take revenge when ruhi herself is better in destroying her own life by still clinging to Armaan even after getting herself and her family insulted.

Though it can be chaal of someone to badnaam Goenkas too.

Abhira was talking in a weird tone though when Armaan was requesting her. Especially when she said “Insaaf”. She’s siding with her client and even said that “aise toh kisi aur ko uda dengi”. Could’ve just said that she’s gonna respect her client’s wishes for now as a lawyer but will try to convince her client. She really does want Ruhi to go to jail which I find very weird.

If this same accident had been done by Charu, would she have let her go to jail? No

Edited by hobbit - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Very valid points.

but how can she face gks from the same city especially parnanu with whom she is emotionally attached?? Manish is not new to her, Ruhi is not new to... . she mixed up personal and professional both and now crying for being bashed by Manish.. Exactly right!! It's so irritating when she starts crying!!! First, we have to see her being silly, then we are tortured to see her crying! How much I hated the wedding planner track - all it was her talking about self-respect, then crying!

I disliked her in the Dadisa court case track, then the wedding planner and now this!!!

if that deal truth was out she could have told dadi I'm sorry I was not thinking much due to my mom's death as I can't trust anyone new so made deal now I want this family and ar. Why will dadi throw her. Later in bahana of self respect she entered as wedding planner spoiled everything with her confession. Davis case till end she fought with Everyone sach ke liye ladungi aao galat ho blah blah flipped in end. Ar has nothing to get any proof as their ml is under fl always. Now also ar ran to help ruhi . Ar dialogue kahi ruhi ke liye proof leke arahi hi is correct as she ran in night got proof for dadi same she may get for her. This is her pattern always 🤗 and we are fedup how come trp comes when the tracks are stupid like her
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is Abhira forcing or manipulating her client to make ruhi suffer by sending her to jail? No.

The client herself wants to be petty and want the person who caused the accident to go jail. There are many people who does the same in real life too.

So how can people say Ab is doing all this for revenge? (Unless they are biased to certain characters)

Well Ab does not need to take revenge when ruhi herself is better in destroying her own life by still clinging to Armaan even after getting herself and her family insulted.

I think it's more about how Abhira is handling the case. Yes, the client may be petty in terms of what they are seeking, however, this is where Abhira steps in. As a lawyer, she should know better and advise her client accordingly. It's not reasonable to take this to Court and seek imprisonment because lets be honest, the judge will not grant that!! But instead, she is shown to be dragging the matter to Court.

I don't think Abhira is taking revenge, however, she is reacting emotionally rather than logically in this case because of Arman and Ruhi. She is also exposing Ruhi to the risk of imprisonment (although unlikely) but it's still a possibility. If that does happen, I don't think Abhira herself with be happy with that outcome. So it begs the question then, why did she unnecessarily drag the matter to Court? I mean we already see this happen when Manish is yelling at her. She seems very upset and is crying.

Originally posted by: hobbit

Abhira was talking in a weird tone though when Armaan was requesting her. Especially when she said “Insaaf”. She’s siding with her client and even said that “aise toh kisi aur ko uda dengi”. Could’ve just said that she’s gonna respect her client’s wishes for now as a lawyer but will try to convince her client. She really does want Ruhi to go to jail which I find very weird.

If this same accident had been done by Charu, would she have let her go to jail? No

ab bas ye dekhna hai jb inki mumma ke karname pta chlenge tb kesa insaaf dilati hai ye.

I hope she remembers her words "ese to kisi aur ko uda dengi" when her mom was set free for her sister's accident.

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if that deal truth was out she could have told dad I'm sorry I was not thinking much due to my mom's death as I can't trust anyone new so made deal now I want this family and ar. Why will dadi throw her. Later in bahana of self respect she entered as wedding planner spoiled everything with her confession. Dad is case till end she fought with Everyone sach ke liye ladungi aao galat ho blah blah flipped in end. Ar has nothing to get any proof as their ml is under fl always. Now also ar ran to help ruhi . Ar dialogue kahi ruhi ke liye proof leke arahi hi is correct as she ran in night got proof for dadi same she may get for her. This is her pattern always 🤗 and we are fedup how come trp comes when the tracks are stupid like her

I was really hoping the TRPs would dip with the wedding planner track, but it stayed the same smiley7

Agar baat personal khunnas ki nahi hai toh apne client ko sahi guidance kyun nahi diya ki kaka/kaki aapke case is like “gold cost se zyada making charge cost” type ka case in India so ek baar soch lijiye. Lawyer ka toh pehla kaam apne client ko unke case ke liye sahi guidance dena hota hai.
Mooh se sahi guidance ka ek line toh client ko bol na payi kyunki justice ki aad mai client ko bevkoof jo bana rahi hai . Sabko pata hai ki max to max kya ho sakta hai iss case mai including lawyer abhira fir bhi justice ke naam par bicharo ko bewkoof banayi and clients ka time khoti karegi woh alag with tarikh par tarikh nonsense in India.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hobbit

I dont think she wants Ruhi to go to jail perse. Ruhi is neither in jail now because of the complaint filed against her nor will she go to jail after court case because her crime is not of that magnitude. its not a non bailable offence. But yes, Abhira wants Ruhi to pay for her deeds. And thats fair. Why should Abhira feel bad for Ruhi after everything Ruhi has done to her.

Why should Ruhi and Goenkas be able to get all charges dropped and get away scot free when her rash driving and negligence led to accident. She thinks that Ruhi should suffer the consequences of her negligent driving.

And if thats because she is feeling a bit vindictive, thats also fair. why is that wrong. Abhira was always nice to Ruhi but what did that get her except more taunts, insults and heartache. She might as well treat her as a nobody.

if Abhira were to find out that Ruhi didnt cause accident, she would actually withdraw from the case because thats the person she is. Idealistic and fair.

Ruhi has brought this on herself. After how cruel she has constantly been to Abhira and now having the audacity to call Armaan for help despite the history and everything thats happened, why should Abhira be sympathetic and concerned about her well being. IF Ruhi cant have the common sense to maintain and respect boundaries and is gonna use Armaans guilt to keep him in her life, while also pretending to be mahaan and giving Abhira advice to forgive Armaan and move on with him- then Abhira can also retaliate. Clearly Ruhi is not practicing what she preaches. First she made Armaan seem like a villain and told Abhira that Armaan led her on and promised her marriage etc, then she defended Armaan saying- just be together if you both love each other and forgive him, now again she is interfering by hiring Armaan as lawyer for all her cases when she can definitely find someone else to help. Abhira obviously can see through her BS.

If Abhira wanted to go full force vindictive and revenge seeking on Ruhi, theres a lot she could do including calling her out for wanting to marry her BIL, publicizing how immoral it is for her to marry one brother to lust after another, etc. but all she is doing here is to make sure Ruhi can just pay her way out of the case because her clients dont want settlement but want max punishment possible

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am more interested in aftermath of this track 🤣

If ab sends ruhi to jail then everyone will hate ab including armaan, goenka's and vidya.

If ab wins the case and judge says compensation de do. Bechare poor victim will have to use that money on hotel in which they stayed as 2 din ki chutti 15 din thak extend hogayi.

If ab looses the case and armaan gets dash cam to prove ruhi was framed and she is innocent moye moye moment for fl and ak revelation ke time masth band bajna chahiye from all side😂

If ab looses case and armaan proves that it's just a mistake from the kaka who was drunk by bringing some alcohol report phir again ab ka moye moye.

😁kalesh bharpoor milega 😂

Itna logical nai sochte behen 🤣

The only purpose of this track imo would be to awaken abhira so that she grabs her green eyed husband from the clutches of ruhi..Arman will be arman always but only abhira can make ruhi back off so that's that ..earlier than this , abhira never exerted her right on arman & when she will do it , ye problem rahegi hi nai ..fizool ki baatein hai ke paani Pila diya and khana kha liya and help kar di..she was eating noodles from his hands in night ..jab wohi bhool gayi toh yahan kranti laane ki kya zaroorat hai "insaf" ke liyesmiley39

Originally posted by: Krinya

Itna logical nai sochte behen 🤣

The only purpose of this track imo would be to awaken abhira so that she grabs her green eyed husband from the clutches of ruhi..Arman will be arman always but only abhira can make ruhi back off so that's that ..earlier than this , abhira never exerted her right on arman & when she will do it , ye problem rahegi hi nai ..fizool ki baatein hai ke paani Pila diya and khana kha liya and help kar di..she was eating noodles from his hands in night ..jab wohi bhool gayi toh yahan kranti laane ki kya zaroorat hai "insaf" ke liyesmiley39

and in rhe end of kranti she will say we are pati patni not divorced dekha na destiny karke taane marni hi aur ruhi ko another panick attack muft muft muft

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Me too!!! All the different scenarios you have mentioned are against Abhira, which reinforces my point that Abhira is acting illogically!!

I don't see a way out for Abhira in this situation hahaha She is risking her and Arman's relationship, her and MG's relationship, and her and Podar family's relationship (except for certain members). What exactly is she going to gain from this by dragging this matter to Court instead of settling it? It will just show that she is being petty and vindictive against Ruhi.

@bold let's see how many relationships are destroyed if Abhira fights a case against Ruhi or send her to jail. Armaan and Abhira's relationship won't be destroyed if Abhira send Ruhi to jail, a guy who left Ruhi at altar and is helping her out of guilt will break his relationship with Abhira just because Abhira sent Ruhi to jail smiley36 Ruhi isn't that important as a character that everyone will start hating Abhira for sending Ruhi to jail. KP and Sanjay always hated Abhira regardless of the reason, Charu too. Suwarna and Surekha already hated Abhira & I truly wish MG also hates Abhira and keep his destructive abilites away from Abhira. Would want nothing more than Abhira staying away from Goenkas & won't mind Goenkas hating her too, them staying away from her and keeping their great-granddaughter away from Abhira will solve 90% of her problems. Vidya won't hate Abhira so early (I mean she will after Madhav's death only not before it).

BM'ed this thread for future reference. smiley36 BTW Ruhi won't be sent to jail I'm 100% sure smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago