Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kids do some crazy things in the world.

My country is fixated on guns smiley19. A 6 years old boy

take gun to school, shoot teacher in the arm and now

mother is sentence to prison, cause it was her gun smiley38

kairav in s2 school kid took manish gun to school and someone used it in air. Later his cousin vansh and kairav both played with real gun where baby akshu was sleeping and they started it luckily baby saved but sound came. Another crime by kids šŸ¤£
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

because Dkp clearly wants Ak to be responsible for Ruhiā€™s mom ka death and Ruhiā€™s trauma smiley36.. simple as that!

There hatred for akshara is not new ,no fl has been made pendulum till date in history of itv ,neither in any leap with children track fl struggle pov been given to cameo instead of her ,or character assassinated ever the way in s4 she has been

I am so glad to see a abhiraā€™s reactions and her actions as a lawyer and it is showing her thinking capacity too.

Basically ā€œjustice ā€œ ki aad mai apne client ko bevkoof bana rahi hai. Khud ko bhi idea toh hoga he ki yeh case is like ā€œgold cost se zyada making charge cost ā€œ type ka hai.

Bhagvan aisi lawyer se sabko bhachaye smiley36šŸ™

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all why should Manish place Abhira above Ruhi ?? Who is she to him? For example, I call a random old man as nanu (I do that sometimes in real) , he treats me as poti.. we had good interactions whenever we meet.. many times he understood my pain and tried to console me.. if he has another grand daughter at home whom he brought her up with all that he have, how will I expect him or anyone else expect him to keep me above her real grand daughter especially in a situation when Iā€™m going against him and his family? Manish still doesnā€™t know who she is in real.. at this point he will support Ruhi only. Because he went against Abhira he became a villain to some people.

First of all baby lawyer should understand all these sensitive things before jumping into conclusions of getting insaaf.. because kaki aunty will go back to Mussorie with lump sum of money if Abhira guides them properly.. but how can she face gks from the same city especially parnanu with whom she is emotionally attached?? Manish is not new to her, Ruhi is not new to her.. she mixed up personal and professional both and now crying for being bashed by Manish.. thatā€™s why I call her baby. Baby Abhira ko maturity nahi to handle relationships

Very valid points.

but how can she face gks from the same city especially parnanu with whom she is emotionally attached?? Manish is not new to her, Ruhi is not new to... . she mixed up personal and professional both and now crying for being bashed by Manish.. Exactly right!! It's so irritating when she starts crying!!! First, we have to see her being silly, then we are tortured to see her crying! How much I hated the wedding planner track - all it was her talking about self-respect, then crying!

I disliked her in the Dadisa court case track, then the wedding planner and now this!!!

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly similar situation came in...when ruhi and armaan were getting engaged......

off course abhira was in a bad shape....and manish was a part of the whole ceremony....he came out to abhira to bantofy his gyaan and console her.....and there abhira was defo not rude to him....on top of that when he was hurt....even though she did not want to...yet she took him to the party place...she had to face so much...

she could have easily shouted at him while he was consoling...like she was talking to him in this case...and he was so rude to her....

scenario to similar hi hai....c the difference in the behaviour...and this manish ki age and abhira ke age mein difference dekho..

itna hi apna samjahta tha to kahan tha when she was all alone...he was taking loan to marry ruhi to abhira ka husband!!!! kaun sa apna???

Arey u r forgetting. MG Ab ko dil se aapna samjha har waqt. Isi liye to his face showed pain when Ar was badmouthing Ab when speaking to Madhav at the engagement party. His face bobbled up and down with tremendous pain and he stumbled too. He was in continuous pain at Abā€™s situation and decided to end her remaining umeed by giving his blessings to Ar and Ruhi alliance in front of Ab soon afterwards. Yeh aapna pan nehi hai to aur kya hai.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is Abhira forcing or manipulating her client to make ruhi suffer by sending her to jail? No.

She took the case even before knowing it was Ruhi who did it.

The client herself wants to be petty and want the person who caused the accident to go jail. There are many people who does the same in real life too.

So how can people say Ab is doing all this for revenge? (Unless they are biased to certain characters)

Well Ab does not need to take revenge when ruhi herself is better in destroying her own life by still clinging to Armaan even after getting herself and her family insulted.

Though it can be chaal of someone to badnaam Goenkas too.

First of all why should Manish place Abhira above Ruhi ?? Who is she to him? For example, I call a random old man as nanu (I do that sometimes in real) , he treats me as poti.. we had good interactions whenever we meet.. many times he understood my pain and tried to console me.. if he has another grand daughter at home whom he brought her up with all that he have, how will I expect him or anyone else expect him to keep me above her real grand daughter especially in a situation when Iā€™m going against him and his family? Manish still doesnā€™t know who she is in real.. at this point he will support Ruhi only. Because he went against Abhira he became a villain to some people.

First of all baby lawyer should understand all these sensitive things before jumping into conclusions of getting insaaf.. because kaki aunty will go back to Mussorie with lump sum of money if Abhira guides them properly.. but how can she face gks from the same city especially parnanu with whom she is emotionally attached?? Manish is not new to her, Ruhi is not new to her.. she mixed up personal and professional both and now crying for being bashed by Manish.. thatā€™s why I call her baby. Baby Abhira ko maturity nahi to handle relationships

after ar broke shadi with ruhi dadi scolded him tum mera pota nahi apni maa baap ke bete ho, vidya told you are not my son.Do they really mean it. It's told in anger. When abhira ar fight it's adjusted as couple say so many things in anger but when other characters say they are bas.Everyone react according to the situation and how their emotions are affected.Today ar said sorry to dadi I went against you many times he understood how she is feeling for him or losing one by one.
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am more interested in aftermath of this track šŸ¤£

If ab sends ruhi to jail then everyone will hate ab including armaan, goenka's and vidya.

If ab wins the case and judge says compensation de do. Bechare poor victim will have to use that money on hotel in which they stayed as 2 din ki chutti 15 din thak extend hogayi.

If ab looses the case and armaan gets dash cam to prove ruhi was framed and she is innocent moye moye moment for fl and ak revelation ke time masth band bajna chahiye from all sidešŸ˜‚

If ab looses case and armaan proves that it's just a mistake from the kaka who was drunk by bringing some alcohol report phir again ab ka moye moye.

šŸ˜kalesh bharpoor milega šŸ˜‚

Me too!!! All the different scenarios you have mentioned are against Abhira, which reinforces my point that Abhira is acting illogically!!

I don't see a way out for Abhira in this situation hahaha She is risking her and Arman's relationship, her and MG's relationship, and her and Podar family's relationship (except for certain members). What exactly is she going to gain from this by dragging this matter to Court instead of settling it? It will just show that she is being petty and vindictive against Ruhi.

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inaya10

I mean if we have to assume that Abhira offered all options to her client and her client opted to pursue court case, then similarly we have to assume that Abhira wants Ruhi to be imprisoned because according to her client, they want ruhi to be in jail. The client has already expressed this to Manish and Ruhi, hence why Manish is upset and disappointed with Abhira. Ruhi hasn't done something so severe that she needs to be imprisoned. That's why I think, Abhira is not thinking clearly in this case.

Abhira doesn't have to go above and beyond, but she doesn't have to be vindictive or unreasonable either.

client may want Ruhi in jail but surely Abhira has told them that wont happen and Goenkas also know jail nahi hogi. she can only try to get max punishment awarded which she will work towards and in this case max punishment is only gonna be license revoking, hefty fine and community service. The client in emotional state was saying jail mein daalo but Abhira would have told them aisa nahi hoga. but Ruhi's deeds even if not deliberate definitely could have had even worse consequences- injuring and killing more than one person and that all deserves to go on her record without all charges and things simply being dropped which is what Goenkas are trying to do.