Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ayla abhira apne mamu ko bhi doondh ke jail bhej dena smiley38 he is such a big criminal who is enjoying in foreign country.

Someone should inform Abheera that her pyaari MAA is responsible for Roohi’s Nani’s death smiley39

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Someone should inform Abheera that her pyaari MAA is responsible for Roohi’s Nani’s death smiley39

tab se shuroo hua hi re jab bolte toh na sunna aur khaamd karna wapas aake bechari ki tarah baithna. Panic attacks usika tha ruhi ko virasat mein mil gaye
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

10 saal ki thi. Darasal woh apni Maa ka badla le rahi thi as she found out that Gopi killed her Maa smiley36

I still can’t believe that she got away with almost burning someone alive smiley37

Kids do some crazy things in the world.

My country is fixated on guns smiley19. A 6 years old boy

take gun to school, shoot teacher in the arm and now

mother is sentence to prison, cause it was her gun smiley38

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kids do some crazy things in the world.

My country is fixated on guns smiley19. A 6 years old boy

take gun to school, shoot teacher in the arm and now

mother is sentence to prison, cause it was her gun smiley38

Omg that is scary feel sorry for the poor teacher smiley28 One of the reasons why I dislike America it’s just too scary smiley26
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

this family filled with shaitan bacche smiley36

https://tenor.com/6bUz.gif

First of all why should Manish place Abhira above Ruhi ?? Who is she to him? For example, I call a random old man as nanu (I do that sometimes in real) , he treats me as poti.. we had good interactions whenever we meet.. many times he understood my pain and tried to console me.. if he has another grand daughter at home whom he brought her up with all that he have, how will I expect him or anyone else expect him to keep me above her real grand daughter especially in a situation when I’m going against him and his family? Manish still doesn’t know who she is in real.. at this point he will support Ruhi only. Because he went against Abhira he became a villain to some people.

First of all baby lawyer should understand all these sensitive things before jumping into conclusions of getting insaaf.. because kaki aunty will go back to Mussorie with lump sum of money if Abhira guides them properly.. but how can she face gks from the same city especially parnanu with whom she is emotionally attached?? Manish is not new to her, Ruhi is not new to her.. she mixed up personal and professional both and now crying for being bashed by Manish.. that’s why I call her baby. Baby Abhira ko maturity nahi to handle relationships

Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

First of all why should Manish place Abhira above Ruhi ?? Who is she to him? For example, I call a random old man as nanu (I do that sometimes in real) , he treats me as poti.. we had good interactions whenever we meet.. many times he understood my pain and tried to console me.. if he has another grand daughter at home whom he brought her up with all that he have, how will I expect him or anyone else expect him to keep me above her real grand day especially in a situation when I’m going against him and his family? Manish still doesn’t know who she is in real.. at this point he will support Ruhi only. Because he went against Abhira he became a villain to some people.

First of all baby lawyer should understand all these sensitive things before jumping into conclusions of getting insaaf.. because kaki aunty will go back to Mussorie with lump sum of money if Abhira guides them properly.. but how can she face gks from the same city especially parnanu with whom she is emotionally attached?? Manish is not new to her, Ruhi is not new to her.. she mixed up personal and professional both and now crying for being bashed by Manish.. that’s why I call her baby. Baby Abhira ko maturity nahi hi rishte sambhal karne ke liye.

Word Count: 0

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

and she can't enter a running car to stop it. If she shouted or ran to her sister and sided her car could have gone away not the sister that's using brain

Yeah I didn't get why she wasn't shouting but running and waving

hand to get attention. DKP could've made it a little realistic to have

her shouting and if her sister didn't hear is one thing.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Sab ghatiya Goenka parvarish ka natija hai smiley39
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

First of all why should Manish place Abhira above Ruhi ?? Who is she to him? For example, I call a random old man as nanu (I do that sometimes in real) , he treats me as poti.. we had good interactions whenever we meet.. many times he understood my pain and tried to console me.. if he has another grand daughter at home whom he brought her up with all that he have, how will I expect him or anyone else expect him to keep me above her real grand day especially in a situation when I’m going against him and his family? Manish still doesn’t know who she is in real.. at this point he will support Ruhi only. Because he went against Abhira he became a villain to some people.

First of all baby lawyer should understand all these sensitive things before jumping into conclusions of getting insaaf.. because kaki aunty will go back to Mussorie with lump sum of money if Abhira guides them properly.. but how can she face gks from the same city especially parnanu with whom she is emotionally attached?? Manish is not new to her, Ruhi is not new to her.. she mixed up personal and professional both and now crying for being bashed by Manish.. that’s why I call her baby. Baby Abhira ko maturity nahi hi rishte sambhal karne ke liye.

i am more interested in aftermath of this track 🤣

If ab sends ruhi to jail then everyone will hate ab including armaan, goenka's and vidya.

If ab wins the case and judge says compensation de do. Bechare poor victim will have to use that money on hotel in which they stayed as 2 din ki chutti 15 din thak extend hogayi.

If ab looses the case and armaan gets dash cam to prove ruhi was framed and she is innocent moye moye moment for fl and ak revelation ke time masth band bajna chahiye from all side😂

If ab looses case and armaan proves that it's just a mistake from the kaka who was drunk by bringing some alcohol report phir again ab ka moye moye.

😁kalesh bharpoor milega 😂