Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t see why it is so complicated ..clearly a case of Men are from Mars, women are from Venus…Armaan believes himself to be directly responsible for Ruhi’s behaviour in the ten months of his marriage to Abhira ….now that he has clearly told Ruhi what Abhira means to him and even better, or worse depending on how you see it, has dumped her at the altar, he doesn’t see Ruhi being a hurdle or a problem ..because he genuinely believes that Ruhi is a good person and it was his own behaviour and assurances that made her do whatever she did …he cannot even comprehend the fact that Ruhi can entertain feelings for him after all that has happened ..his thinking is very linear ..exactly how most men think when it comes to relationships/ …Armaan now genuinely sees no reason why he cannot defend Ruhi as a client…he is triggered by his guilt to do what he can to help her when she is in legal trouble ..he cannot understand why Abhira cannot see that he is her culprit and not Ruhi ..and now that all that happened has happened, Ruhi is not some threat to their marriage ..she is someone in need of legal defence and having been approached, he sees no reason to turn her down …I think the writers actually have something interesting on their hands ..how a man perceives professional association with an ex versus how a woman sees it ..whether the same man will see it the same way if the ex is that of the wife is another issue altogether ..not sure if such a scenario will arise on this show ..anyway Abhira is not wrong to feel insecure about Ruhi ..because she has something that Armaan doesn’t ..a woman’s intuition …she already sensed something wrong long back but suppressed her inner voice for reasons best known to her …I am interested to know how Armaan will handle the situation after Ruhi tells him she hasn’t been able to move on ….it is not his fault that she can’t ..a man could not have been more cruel than he was in demonstrating that he did not want her ..he has spelt out his feelings for Abhira to Ruhi ..even more eloquently than he told Abhira herself lol..but what if she still hasn’t got the message ..or rather is refusing to get it or act on it for reasons of her own ..an interesting challenge surely for Armaan …but knowing the track record of these writers, nothing fruitful will come out of this track either ..so no great hopes really !

Bechare ko sab theory suna rah haina...Shayad kuch practical milega toh jaldi grasp hojaayegasmiley37...

As his work he is free to take any case and same applies to Abhira also...So professionalism ke baath ko side me rakh dethe hai...

But jab zindagi already under fire me hai thoda careful rehna padtha hai..Galti sab karthe hai but agar firse galtiyan dohrane lagi toh???.Jinki aise kharab kismat aur ppt dadi hothi hai they have be careful kaha kab kaise bolna hai aur kya karna hai... ....

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Children under the age of 7

A child under the age of 7 cannot be charged with a crime, no matter how serious the crime is.((Section 82, Indian Penal Code, 1860[]))2 This immunity exists because the law presumes that they do not have the mental capacity to understand the consequence of their actions. Thus, without mental capacity or intention to commit the act, merely doing the action would not be enough to call it a crime.

https://nyaaya.org/guest-blog/what-happens-when-a-child-commits-a-crime/

So ruhi can not be held responsible for ak's mistake.

smiley36smiley36smiley36

The fact you took time to post actual law code

on this comedy show is crazy smiley37

Those two adults were negligent, unfortunate one die

but you can't leave a car running with a child around.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

kithne saal ki thi yeh smiley36

10 saal ki thi. Darasal woh apni Maa ka badla le rahi thi as she found out that Gopi killed her Maa smiley36

I still can’t believe that she got away with almost burning someone alive smiley37

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

There was a show where a girl literally tried to set a woman alive intentionally but she was not punished at all kyunki woh ek choti nasamaj bacchi thi smiley37

in s2 kartiks son kairav was in trauma of police swarna started gas and she was not well stove didn't start ignition just burner turned, kartik had baby ak in hand and he took swarna away as she had chakkar. None got gas smell. Kairav came and started electric switch in kitchen as it's dark. Boooooom full kitchen is blown. Who sent him to police then 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Arre haan, I remember Naira was obsessed with sending Kairav to prison I think after Vansh’s accident 🤣

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Client was listening to the options presented by Armaan but didnt take it. They can agree to settlement if they want. Itv mein har cheez nahi dikhate detail mein. But clearly if client isnt speaking up to settle matter, they want to go to court. Before Armaan Abhira came also goenkas/ruhi were trying to settle matter with just apology and money but client didn't take that route.

If Abhira is letting feelings influence her, so is Armaan.

He can easily let other lawyers in his firm handle Ruhis case. He does not need to take her to hospital or offer her water and hanky when her family is there near her. He's also letting feelings influence him.

Why should MG have any expectations from Abhira after he essentially allowed his granddaughter to pursue an immoral relationship with Armaan even after knowing the details. Instead of removing her from that home, and being firm with her he allowed her to do something stupid.

Abhira got a case, it happens to be against Ruhi. She will fight it.

If MG has a problem he can stay quiet and stop interacting with Abhira. Whats this nautanki of claiming he saw her as apni etc.

Itni hi apni hoti toh she'd not be homeless and penniless, starving, getting harrassed by his family members on a daily basis.

Anyway I can fully relate to Abhiras feelings and insecurities, her reasons to take case are more valid in my mind than Armaans reasons to take Ruhis case

She's tolerated enough of everyone venting at her for no rhyme or reason

Ruhi rammed car and MG expects Abhira to vouch for Ruhi and not take up case . Why?!

There is a difference between listening to options and being legally advised on those options. Just because the client doesn't like the options, doesn't mean that legally that's best for them. As a lawyer, it's her job to advise them what's reasonable and what's not. But Abhira is clearly not thinking about her client's best interest here.

I didn't deny that Arman is not letting his feelings influence him. I mean that's pretty clear.

Why should MG have any expectations from Abhira after he essentially allowed his granddaughter to pursue an immoral relationship with Armaan even... I am sorry but you can't compare this to sending someone to jail!! If Abhira had settled the matter outside of Court, I don't think Manish would be upset, it's the fact that Abhira unreasonably wants to drag this matter to Court so that Ruhi can be punished. Manish knows that the client wants Ruhi to go to jail, so by pursuing the matter in Court, of course, he is going to think that Abhira wants Ruhi in jail.

Abhira got a case, it happens to be against Ruhi. She will fight it. Not at the expense of being unreasonable and illogical! Also, why are we comparing Abhira with Ruhi? Just because Ruhi is bad that doesn't mean Abhira has to be the same, Abhira is better than that! Otherwise, what's the difference between the two? In any case, if Abhira wants to fight it, why is she crying and upset when Manish is telling her off? I mean she shouldn't care right, it's just a case she wants to fight!

If MG has a problem he can stay quiet and stop interacting with Abhira. What's this nautanki of claiming he saw her as apni etc. Why would he stay quiet? Abhira is literally trying to get Ruhi to be imprisoned, and you want Manish to stay quiet? Particularly, when he thought he had a genuine connection with Abhira and has always thought of her as a kind, caring person.

Itni hi apni hoti toh she'd not be homeless and penniless, starving, getting harrassed by his family members on a daily basis.
I am not sure if you watched the episodes, but from my recollection, Manish was not aware of Abhira's homelessness and all the other troubles.

Anyway I can fully relate to Abhiras feelings and insecurities, her reasons to take case are more valid in my mind than Armaans reasons to take Ruhis case - That's fair - it's your opinion. I respect that. I think otherwise, I don't find Abhira's actions valid in Ruhi's case.

Ruhi rammed car and MG expects Abhira to vouch for Ruhi and not take up case . Why?! It's not about taking on the case, it's how Abhira is handling the case, that's the problem. She is letting her emotions take over her sound judgment.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

i did not took time just one google search with right keywords 1🤣 better than me typing everything

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

and she can't enter a running car to stop it. If she shouted or ran to her sister and sided her car could have gone away not the sister that's using brain
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

in s2 kartiks son kairav was in trauma of police swarna started gas and she was not well stove didn't start ignition just burner turned, kartik had baby ak in hand and he took swarna away as she had chakkar. None got gas smell. Kairav came and started electric switch in kitchen as it's dark. Boooooom full kitchen is blown. Who sent him to police then 🤣🤣

ayla abhira apne mamu ko bhi doondh ke jail bhej dena smiley38 he is such a big criminal who is enjoying in foreign country.