Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Children under the age of 7

A child under the age of 7 cannot be charged with a crime, no matter how serious the crime is.((Section 82, Indian Penal Code, 1860[]))2 This immunity exists because the law presumes that they do not have the mental capacity to understand the consequence of their actions. Thus, without mental capacity or intention to commit the act, merely doing the action would not be enough to call it a crime.

https://nyaaya.org/guest-blog/what-happens-when-a-child-commits-a-crime/

edited ref to gen 3

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Why_though

That was my question as well.. they got married in mussoorie so registration should have happened there, no? I thought Akshara had done the registration too .. after that they decided on one year deal, why would they register after that?

Itna logical question mat pooch smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I don’t think some people understand these laws they’re happy with their half baked google knowledge instead smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

wohi jaise freak accident where you make a person drink so much in the name of being friends.. especially when the person is not used to drinking .. that the person falls of the cliff

I didn't see it like it was a set up just two people drinking & laughing

from what I remember, one slip not pushed of a cliff.

I know it's a touchy subject so not commenting to change mind

I'm just saying some thinks what happen with Ruhi mom was murder,

then both are accomplices to that crime we can't nick pick cause it's a child

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I wonder the kids who accidentally keep gas open should be sent to jail for murder conspiracy smiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Manish support Abhira ?when?smiley36He let his wife and parnaatin showers all the praises on Abhira and says some sweet words to her atlast.is this called supporting?He let her wife insult Abhira whenever she sees her but never stopped her .is this called supporting?yeah I also had the problem in the matter of her running after him calling parnanu.

You can't support One everytime because she is FL.You can support one even she is wrong because she was the connection to previous generationsmiley32

Edited by elizamerin - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I wonder the kids who accidentally keep gas open should be sent to jail for murder conspiracy smiley36

There was a show where a girl literally tried to set a woman alive intentionally but she was not punished at all kyunki woh ek choti nasamaj bacchi thi smiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly similar situation came in...when ruhi and armaan were getting engaged......

off course abhira was in a bad shape....and manish was a part of the whole ceremony....he came out to abhira to bantofy his gyaan and console her.....and there abhira was defo not rude to him....on top of that when he was hurt....even though she did not want to...yet she took him to the party place...she had to face so much...

she could have easily shouted at him while he was consoling...like she was talking to him in this case...and he was so rude to her....

scenario to similar hi hai....c the difference in the behaviour...and this manish ki age and abhira ke age mein difference dekho..

itna hi apna samjahta tha to kahan tha when she was all alone...he was taking loan to marry ruhi to abhira ka husband!!!! kaun sa apna???

Well written.

Abhira keeps getting called ziddi, immature etc. but she's actually way more mature than many of the other characters.

She's always tried to stay in control of her emotions and lets her values, husool, facts guide her.

But she's also human .

She's fighting this case for her moms friends who are impacted by Ruhis negligence. She's not fabricating some fake case to target Ruhi unfairly.

She has not wished ill on Ruhi, Goenkas or given badduas even though anyone else in her position would do that in the flow of emotions.

She is not wishing for Ruhi to be punished for no reason. Everyone including Ruhi herself thinks Ruhi did the accident. Just that Armaan and Goenkas are making it seem as if Ruhi is still the bechaari despite her being the offender here.

Tomorrow if she gets evidence that Ruhi didn't do anything wrong, Abhira will not pursue a case against her just to take out khunnas.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

There was a show where a girl literally tried to set a woman alive intentionally but she was not punished at all kyunki woh ek choti nasamaj bacchi thi smiley37

ha ha which show is that smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics