Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Sanjay didn’t try to kill her..but Ruhi could have killed this man..and if she doesn’t face any consequences..she’ll just forget about the incident and next time she’s upset she’ll speed again and this time she could really kill someone.. millions of people have lost their lives due to car accidents.so,it’s no joke.and Ruhi herself ostracised her aunt from the whole family due to her mom dying in a car accident..So I think abhira just wants to give her kaki and her husband justice.so it’s not like people can just Knock them down..and break their legs and make them immobile and get away with it. We all know about the famous actor who was drunk and drove over people sleeping on the street and what did he get ??? AnyWay Ruhi will probably get her license suspended and do community service ..because the man didn’t die..he just got injured.

What I am saying when did I compare ruhi vs sanjay .. I think u didn't get my post .wait I will explain sanjay harrashed her many ways ... He always behind her ..did u remember the bachelor party one he forced and ask abhira has dancer to the bachelor is not comes as harrasment ... It's not always targeting abhira .. plz

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Abheera ki Amma ne use yeh bhi nahi bataya ki Sharma surname bhi unke khud ka nahi hai ise hi daap liya tha… bechari baby queen se kitne raaz chupaye hai akshooo ne😒

Haww hamesha Sharma Sharma karti hai par ye naam toh nakli hai how embarrassing. Ye Akshoooo kisi ki saghi nahi hai apni Beti ki bhi nahi.

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

from now on I’m going to address Abhira as baby lawyer for her lack of experience in lawsmiley36..

In dono ko ek dusre se understanding nahi hi.. aur priority baare mein mat pooncho.. they always prioritise their profession more than their relationship.. Abhira is very insecure about Ruhi.. bade bade baatein karthi hi.. lekin uthni badi aur broad understanding nahi hi.. may be she is still young, so understanding bhi kam hi.. both are going on their egos for this case.. Dadi is looking kush after seeing their first tashan regarding this case.

Kya insaaf chahiye iss ko?? Ruhi sabak nahi seekenge tho woh kisi aur ko phir takkar marenge? What type of argument is this? Is she a criminal? Normally accident cases go to court if someone is dead. For injured person if the other party is agreeing to pay all the money then the case will be settled outside court only. Justice already done!! That’s what Armaan is trying to explain. But baby lawyer is not understanding.

If she is intelligent and worried about her man, she will make kaki piki to understand, settle the case outside, get rid of Ruhi and take Armaan away from her.

What is important to her? Kaki piki ka insaaf which can be settled by supporting financially by gks aur mending her relationship with Armaan and focusing on her marriage life? Iss insaaf ke chakkar mein Armaan aur Ruhi ko ek saath zyada vakth bithane ke liye bhi woh bhi karan hogi.

Regarding precap.. I’ll comment after watching the episode.

@bold - Exactly right! Her jealousy doesn't even make sense - she is the one dragging this case unecessarily because she wants to see Ruhi lose! It's quite childish and immature. Anyway, we have already seen that this has backfired, as she is crying when Manish tells her off. Lets see who wins the case, if she wins, and for some absurd reason Ruhi goes to jail, good luck reconciling your relationship with Arman smiley36

Arman - tbh he is no better! He is fully working on the case alongside Abhira and is pissed that Manish is upset with Abhira...bro you are defending Ruhi here. What did he expect that Manish would hug Abhira and say well done on your first case, I am sure you will win OBVIOUSLY he is going to be upset and angry. I want to see his reaction when Abhira wins the case and Ruhi goes to jail. Will he still support Abhira and congratulate her on winning her first case smiley36?

Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why is MG sunaoing Abhira?! He can simply ignore her or walk off. She's only doing her job by representing those who hired her. His pyaari bacchi Ruhi could have killed a man with rash driving. If he's really not keen to involve Armaan, he can easily hire a different lawyer even now by putting his foot down.

Maybe because he always cared for Abhira and has supported her throughout? The same goes for Abhira as well, she deeply cares for Manish, and would never want to hurt him. He clearly did not expect this from Abhira. It's not even about doing her job, it's about doing it right. Abhira is not being reasonable here. Ruhi is being held accountable and as a result, she has to compensate the injured person for all his losses. This is not a case where she has killed someone and she needs to be imprisoned. No one goes to jail for injuring someone.

Edited by Inaya10 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Inaya10

@bold - Exactly right! Her jealousy doesn't even make sense - she is the one dragging this case unecessarily because she wants to see Ruhi lose! It's quite childish and immature. Anyway, we have already seen that this has backfired, as she is crying when Manish tells her off. Lets see who wins the case, if she wins, and for some absurd reason Ruhi goes to jail, good luck reconciling your relationship with Arman smiley36

Arman - tbh he is no better! He is fully working on the case alongside Abhira and is pissed that Manish is upset with Abhira...bro you are defending Ruhi here. What did he expect that Manish would hug Abhira and say well done on your first case, I am sure you will win OBVIOUSLY he is going to be upset and angry. I want to see his reaction when Abhira wins the case and Ruhi goes to jail. Will he still support Abhira and congratulate her on winning her first case smiley36?

My feeling! The case may turn out like Dadi’s case, where Abhira learns someone is behind this accident and trying to phasao Ruhi.. at the end she realizes and release Ruhi from this case smiley36.. insaaf done 😂 first sab kuch utla putla karo, sab ka shanth cheenlo aur end mein mahaan ban jao.. fl right they make her mahaan at the end and Armaan bakra smiley36
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira didnt file case herself or provoke her clients. her clients want to go to court rather than settle. So she is doing what her clients have hired her to do.

Stricter punishment is possible - license revoking, higher monetary compensation and community service can be all achieved by going to court. Jail nahi hoga yeh toh sabko pata hai.

MG did not support Abhira selflessly. He merely was not spewing venom like others.

Abhira is doing her job. No one is expecting Manish to be happy that Ab is against Ruhi in case but he does not need to do any nautanki trying to paint Abhira as some villain.

He can ignore her and stay quiet. Why try to guilt trip Abhira or be cruel. What has he really done for Abhira ?!

Abhira has taken case for her mom's friend whom she has known much longer than him and Ruhi. And Ruhi has done the accident. So fighting for the victim is not inappropriate in any way.

Inaya10 thumbnail

My feeling! The case may turn out like Dadi’s case, where Abhira learns someone is behind this accident and trying to phasao Ruhi.. at the end she realizes and release Ruhi from this case smiley36.. insaaf done 😂 first sab kuch utla putla karo, sab ka shanth cheenlo aur end mein mahaan ban jao.. fl right they make her mahaan at the end and Armaan bakra smiley36

I loathe that - it just makes the person look silly. Come on Abhira, you are better than this!!! Stupid writers, can they focus on the story and not candy crush?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

my head is spinning listening to V’s gyan to Armaan.. what gehri chot she is talking about Abhira? Everything is working out in her favor na? She got full family behind her, love of her life, career.. what else pain she has now that Armaan should bend, try, wait to have her?? It’s her choice and problem that she doesn’t know how to handle the issues in relationships.. first is she on an adjusting side to face it?? Why only Armaan has to try all the time? Dadi and Armaan scene was good.. no doubt she loves him and is scared to loose him for Abhira

She's been acting as if they were in arranged marriage and Arman hid the truth of his affair & he continued his affair behind rohit & abhiras back ..she feels cheated & she wants to leave.. but u c..she can't leave bec she loves this very same personsmiley39She will give chance to this person who she claimed two timed & played with both the girls.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

And we are expected to blindly support her? This sasti copy of that ghatiya Upma? No thank you. Might as well support ‘***** Bhabhi’ instead since I’ve anyway been accused of being her fan even though I dislike her smiley44
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago

Screenshot_2024-07-10-07-55-01-199_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago