Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

After today’s ep, I am just waiting for the day when Abheera will know about her mom’s kaands… Kitni annoying hai yaar yeh😒… she didn’t have an answer when Ar asked tumhe sachme lagta hai ki Ruhi kisi ko hurt kar sakti hai.. ulta she taunted him ki tum ho na uspe trust karne ke liye🤦‍♀️.. iss ladki ko kis gadhe ne lawyer banaya… she purposefully took the case taki khunas nikal sake. She literally hates Ruhi... ek ladki Jo 11 months se apke sath hai uske liye itna harsh sirf baby queen hi ho sakti hai… acha hai apni ma ke kaands pata chalega toh muh chupane ki nobat aayegi… I am super excited for it 🤭… and her ott jealousy is cringe worthy… Har koi Ar ko jealous dekhna chahta tha but iss gen sirf ab ki faltu jealousy and insecurities hi milega… Ar is the last person to get jealous… and today’s Ar V scene indicates Ar already apna patience lose kar raha hai.. abheera Sharma apni jealousy and impulsiveness mein pehla case and Ar dono ko haregi…

from now on I’m going to address Abhira as baby lawyer for her lack of experience in lawsmiley36..

In dono ko ek dusre se understanding nahi hi.. aur priority baare mein mat pooncho.. they always prioritise their profession more than their relationship.. Abhira is very insecure about Ruhi.. bade bade baatein karthi hi.. lekin uthni badi aur broad understanding nahi hi.. may be she is still young, so understanding bhi kam hi.. both are going on their egos for this case.. Dadi is looking kush after seeing their first tashan regarding this case.

Kya insaaf chahiye iss ko?? Ruhi sabak nahi seekenge tho woh kisi aur ko phir takkar marenge? What type of argument is this? Is she a criminal? Normally accident cases go to court if someone is dead. For injured person if the other party is agreeing to pay all the money then the case will be settled outside court only. Justice already done!! That’s what Armaan is trying to explain. But baby lawyer is not understanding.

If she is intelligent and worried about her man, she will make kaki piki to understand, settle the case outside, get rid of Ruhi and take Armaan away from her.

What is important to her? Kaki piki ka insaaf which can be settled by supporting financially by gks aur mending her relationship with Armaan and focusing on her marriage life? Iss insaaf ke chakkar mein Armaan aur Ruhi ko ek saath zyada vakth bithane ke liye bhi woh bhi karan hogi.

Regarding precap.. I’ll comment after watching the episode.

Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

from now on I’m going to address Abhira as baby lawyer for her lack of experience in lawsmiley36..

In dono ko ek dusre se understanding nahi hi.. aur priority baare mein mat pooncho.. they always prioritise their profession more than their relationship.. Abhira is very insecure about Ruhi.. bade bade baatein kardethi hi.. lekin uthni badi aur broad understanding nahi hi.. may be she is still young, so understanding bhi kam hi.. both are going on their egos for this case.. Dadi is looking kush after seeing their first tashan regarding this case.

Kya insaaf chahiye iss ko?? Ruhi sabak nahi seekenge tho woh kisi aur ko phir takkar marenge? What type of argument is this? Normally accident cases go to court if someone is dead. For injured person if the other party is agreeing to pay all the money then the case will be settled outside court only. Justice already done!! That’s what Armaan is trying to explain. But baby lawyer is not understanding.

If she is intelligent and worried about her man, she will make kaki piki to understand, settle the case outside, get rid of Ruhi and take Armaan away from her.

What is important to her? Kaki piki ka insaaf which can be settled by supporting financially by gks aur mending her relationship with Armaan and focusing on her marriage life? Iss insaaf ke chakkar mein Armaan aur Ruhi ko ek saath zyada vakth bithane ke liye bhi woh bhi karan hogi.

replace shark with lawyer 🤣

https://youtu.be/XqZsoesa55w?feature=shared

In dono ko ek dusre se understanding nahi hi.. aur priority baare mein mat pooncho.. they always prioritise their profession more than their relationship.. Abhira is very insecure about Ruhi.. bade bade baatein karthi hi.. lekin uthni badi aur broad understanding nahi hi.. may be she is still young, so understanding bhi kam hi.. both are going on their egos for this case.. Dadi is looking kush after seeing their first tashan regarding this case.

Kya insaaf chahiye iss ko?? Ruhi sabak nahi seekenge tho woh kisi aur ko phir takkar marenge? What type of argument is this? Is she a criminal? Normally accident cases go to court if someone is dead. For injured person if the other party is agreeing to pay all the money then the case will be settled outside court only. Justice already done!! That’s what Armaan is trying to explain. But baby lawyer is not understanding.

yes dimag use karti toh asani se honata tha aur apni admi ki guilt kum ho jata donom sath mein help kardiye toh. Woh ar ki sunti nahi. Madhav Vidya ki sunti hi prioritise others. Ar senior lawyer hi uske yaha serkhegi toh tarakki karegi par sunni nahi khud independent karni hi toh aise hi dakki mukki khake raho.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is MG sunaoing Abhira?! He can simply ignore her or walk off. She's only doing her job by representing those who hired her. His pyaari bacchi Ruhi could have killed a man with rash driving. If he's really not keen to involve Armaan, he can easily hire a different lawyer even now by putting his foot down.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why is MG sunaoing Abhira?! He can simply ignore her or walk off. She's only doing her job by representing those who hired her. His pyaari bacchi Ruhi could have killed a man with rash driving. If he's really not keen to involve Armaan, he can easily hire a different lawyer even now by putting his foot down.

arey use bata hai ki ar paise nahi lega...isiliye doosra lawyer nahi bula raha hai...bulaliya toh paise dena padega na...🤭🤭🤭
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

arey use bata hai ki ar paise nahi lega...isiliye doosra lawyer nahi bula raha hai...bulaliya toh paise dena padega na...🤭🤭🤭

But still Goenkas will take the moral high ground..

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kal kisiko udadegi toh aur insaf dilani hi 🤣🤣🤣 in.. Saaaaf hoga 😝 most important thing is professional and personal mixing. Just because she is insecure ar has to leave that case. And when ar asked more lawyers are there why dont you leave the case. E meri pehli case hi 🤣 she won't bend down any day it's ar who has to drop. His reasoning I liked just because I said yes for shadi, they are in loans. Why don't you trust ruhi. Abhira trusts ruhi from long why not now then. Owing to past how ruhi intruded in between them she has no trust. Then ar didn't love her now he is loving so je has to prove personal vs professional. I liked dadi scene where she is feeding ar and he understood her immediately. He gave her assurance that he is same ar but as pati of abhira he is supporting her. This is the balance of relations. They are showing in prev couple connects as naira ka kartik, kartik ki naira, abhi ki akshu, akshu ki abhi, abhira ka arman given today. Nothing newly created for the spl edition 🤣

Kaki added galati hogayi hum ghumne aye the idhar 🤣

my head is spinning listening to V’s gyan to Armaan.. what gehri chot she is talking about Abhira? Everything is working out in her favor na? She got full family behind her, love of her life, career.. what else pain she has now that Armaan should bend, try, wait to have her?? It’s her choice and problem that she doesn’t know how to handle the issues in relationships.. first is she on an adjusting side to face it?? Why only Armaan has to try all the time? Dadi and Armaan scene was good.. no doubt she loves him and is scared to loose him for Abhira
Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Its hilirious that some people bashing abhira's character on every tiny dialogue on bts but when a questionable point comes in ruhi's one, suggesting that " lets wait for the episode to air". Even though I like abhira's character, I always call out if her character does something wrong. But above mentioned is clear hypocritical hate based on prev gen favs of them. Glad that I am not a legacy viewer.

@bold: Because we don’t jump into conclusions by seeing precap as it is twisted most of the time. We called out Ruhi for her wrongdoings as well.. May be you have started interacting in this forum recently so you don’t know how we interact.

Pinecone thumbnail

Some people bash Abhira the character just because of the legacy stuff irrespective of what is shown..

And some people wanna bash Sam the actor for no reason. She promotes herself more than the Abhimaan jodi and doesn't post as much as Rohit so they have tagged her as "unprofessional".

Whereas its very clear that Sam is a really well liked as a costar who is easy to work with and has cordial equations with all. All her senior actors dote on her.

And Abhira is the jaan of the show. She is the protagonist. And she's really relatable and well written consistently. Thats why she is so popular

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

@bold: Because we don’t jump into conclusions by seeing precap as it is twisted most of the time. We called out Ruhi for her wrongdoings as well.. May be you have started interacting in this forum recently so you don’t know how we interact.

It’s just a show’ hum kisi ko bhi troll ya appreciate kare kya fark parta hai smiley9