Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Yes, I think that's common sense. You don't just go against your family? So if your brother, sister or sister in law or brother in law...any immediate family is in trouble, you will go against them?

Apart from common sense, legally you can't fight a case against your family :)

What is Ruhi to Armaan or Abhira?

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

Lol! Wait for the episode to know why she is crying...and whether that old man words effect her profession

100yrs old hag doesn't even thought about Ak for this lady and now this lady driving on people and this old man want Abhira to support his criminal granddaughter

The bts was pretty clear to me. Why else would he be yelling at her? Obviously he is upset that she is going against Ruhi. Abhira is being unreasonable here because the case could have been settled outside of Court, she didn't have to drag it all the way to Court to try to get Ruhi imprisoned.

I don't think he expects Abhira to support Ruhi, it's more why is she going to Court against her when this matter could be settled.

Compensation is a form of punishment as well. She didn't intentionally try to kill the guy, it seems he appeared out of nowhere. Yes, she was speeding, which is wrong and therefore she is liable to pay compensation to the injured person.

Inaya10 thumbnail

Ruhi might not be anything to Abhira, but she cares about Manish. Going against Ruhi, is going against him.

What is Ruhi to Arman...well I think we all know the answer to that smiley36

Legally though, Ruhi doesn't have to be related to Abhira, a conflict of interest still exists because she knows Ruhi.

Edited by Inaya10 - 2 months ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Aaj bhi he doesn't feel guilty for his brother.its all for Ruhi only.He is the top lawyer but doesnt find anything problematic in promising his brother's wife that he will not give her place to anyone else in his heart.what was he thinking that time.how will she give his brother a chance after that?

He guilty and his trust will work only for Ruhi...

He might have become lawyer with fraud degree...else even during dadi case came to court without any evidence nor have a back up plan

Didn't get his phupasa license cancelled for hiding yuvraj, for framing Abhira or for divorce papers..

Haven't revealed that charu stole the evidence against his own dadisaa

But screams at Abhira for Krish driving and causing Ruhi's minor injury and abuse Abhira for charu herself running into vehicle..

Ye kis angle se udaipur ka top lawyer? Using his power and want the out side court settlement while victim wants the justice..

Also he might have accepted the case out of guilt but thinking that abhira too accepted bcoz Ruhi is his ex...

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Koi nahi .. a client

And they have to learn they both are in the same profession.. they will faces tougher cases fighting each other .. this is very cut n dry

Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Koi nahi .. a client

And they have to learn they both are in the same profession.. they will faces tougher cases fighting each other .. this is very cut n dry

I don't understand why the writers can't get this basic concept right!!! Particularly, if you are in the same profession, and you are related to each other, you simply cannot fight cases against each other. It's not legal at all!!!

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Ruhi might not be anything to Abhira, but she cares about Manish. Going against Ruhi, is going against him.

What is Ruhi to Arman...well I think we all know the answer to that smiley36

Legally though, Ruhi doesn't have to be related to Abhira, a conflict of interest still exists because she knows Ruhi.

Lol !! Now she shouldnt take any cases at all bbecause she might know relatives of the criminals πŸ˜‚

Inaya10 thumbnail

Lol !! Now she shouldnt take any cases at all bbecause she might know relatives of the criminals πŸ˜‚

Lol I don't think you got my point! Firstly, going against family is a big no.

In relation to Ruhi, whilst she might not be family, however, Abhira considers Manish as family and deeply cares for Manish. He is not just some random relative she knows. Their relationship is deeper than that...

In any case, Ruhi is not saying she didn't do the accident. However, it was not intentional and she is willing to compensate the injured person. So what more does Abhira want? Get her imprisoned?

She is already crying now that Manish is yelling at her, imagine when she sends her to jail. If she didn't care about Manish, why would she cry?

Edited by Inaya10 - 2 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abheera ki Amma ne use yeh bhi nahi bataya ki Sharma surname bhi unke khud ka nahi hai ise hi daap liya tha… bechari baby queen se kitne raaz chupaye hai akshooo neπŸ˜’
Sushma_00 thumbnail

Lol I don't think you got my point! Firstly, going against family is a big no.

In relation to Ruhi, whilst she might not be family, however, Abhira considers Manish as family and deeply cares for Manish. He is not just some random relative she knows. Their relationship is deeper than that...

In any case, Ruhi is not saying she didn't do the accident. However, it was not intentional and she is willing to compensate the injured person. So what more does Abhira want? Get her imprisoned?

She is already crying now that Manish is yelling at her, imagine when she sends her to jail. If she didn't care about Manish, why would she cry?

She will cry but she won't leave the criminal because she is granddaughter of that old hag