Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I personally did not liked abhira going against dadisa too. As that's not how i treat my family members nor abhira will treat her mom.

But mujhe abhira ka bhi childish lag raha hai. The track could have ab taking up ruhis case. As currently they have made ab trusting others over the person with whom she stayed for long time.

Kaki ka mujhe nahi patha how much she knows about her. If her mom is so close to her why didn't her mom tried talk to kaaki instead than asking armaan to marry. So it seems like they may not be so close. 🤔

Irrespective what differences AB have with ruhi if she would have fought for ruhi and showed that she is better who does not live in past would have proven better track than this. That way even ruhi would have felt happy for her. But now it will look more like ab is constantly calling her as killer but if tomorrow they show phuphasa called kaka kaki to frame ruhi so that abhira can be insulted again for supporting fraud ppl and armaan will feel her hatred has increased too much that she can not see beyond their rishta. Which will again prove her as foolish who took case and blamed others without thinking.

Currently ab going against ruhi will come back and bite her when they reveal ak's accident which killed ruhi's mom.

SPOT ON!!!!!!

Same, I hated the Dadisa court case track, it portrayed Abhira in a negative light. Okay, even if she didn't like Dadisa, she shouldn't have taken the case for Arman. It wasn't like the people were not getting insaaf because they were already being represented by the firm she was working at, but there was no need for her to get involved.

At the end, she made herself look so stupid. Poor Arman was almost kicked out because of her! At times, she makes really silly decisions.

Now this Ruhi case smiley29 Then she cries when Manish tells her off. What did she expect? It was the same with the Dadisa's case, she thought by saying sorry, it was going to be all okay and Dadisa would forgive her.

I hate the writers !!!!!! Also ruining good characters!!!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Me smiley15at Kaveri's evil smile watching Abh & Ar arguing on the Ru case..smiley26.. she thinks they're divorced and just needs this opportunity split them apart as far as North and South smiley7..smiley3.. wait until the case is wrapped and they both go home hand in hand as a married couple.smiley16smiley17

Madhav was right in not letting the joy spoilers know anything especially evil Kaveri and Sick Sanjay...cz she would've definitely used this to her advantage to personally draw up new divorce papers.....smiley11

I guess Kaveris grand fall is her sat at her long dining table, in her mansion, alone and crying...smiley14..the endless days of her reign failing....the bliss...smiley16smiley36

Originally posted by: Inaya10

SPOT ON!!!!!!

Same, I hated the Dadisa court case track, it portrayed Abhira in a negative light. Okay, even if she didn't like Dadisa, she shouldn't have taken the case for Arman. It wasn't like the people were not getting insaaf because they were already being represented by the firm she was working at, but there was no need for her to get involved.

At the end, she made herself look so stupid. Poor Arman was almost kicked out because of her! At times, she makes really silly decisions.

Now this Ruhi case smiley29 Then she cries when Manish tells her off. What did she expect? It was the same with the Dadisa's case, she thought by saying sorry, it was going to be all okay and Dadisa would forgive her.

manish used to scold naira when she was against family that too with proof here it's just assumption why won't he scold her. And why she is talking to him again she should concentrate on kaki first later when everything done she can set back.
Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SPOT ON!!!!!!

Next time charu will do something and case will come to Abhira then also she shouldn't accept the case....waah

She isn't lawyer ryt...she is just babu ka deal wife /wife...

She shouldn't take case but he will fight for his ex/ex bhabhi/ex fiance/besttt franddd out of guilt....itna guilt tho apni kud ki bhai ki dhoka dena se nahi hai babu ko...if he is so guilty why did her left her at altar..and that shameless lady doesn't know any other lawyer apart from her ex

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

Next time charu will do something and case will come to Abhira then also she shouldn't accept the case....waah

She shouldn't take case but he will fight for his ex/ex bhabhi/ex fiance/besttt franddd out of guilt....itna guilt tho apni kud ki bhai ki dhoka dena se nahi hai babu ko...if he is so guilty why did her left her at altar..and that shameless lady doesn't know any other lawyer apart from her ex

Aaj bhi he doesn't feel guilty for his brother.its all for Ruhi only.He is the top lawyer but doesnt find anything problematic in promising his brother's wife that he will not give her place to anyone else in his heart.what was he thinking that time.how will she give his brother a chance after that?

Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

manish used to scold naira when she was against family that too with proof here it's just assumption why won't he scold her. And why she is talking to him again she should concentrate on kaki first later when everything done she can set back.

Didn't she say she wants insaaf? So why is she crying now? smiley36 I am just amazed at her naivety that she thought Manish would not be upset with her if she dragged Ruhi to Court to get her imprisoned like wtf Abhira!!

Didn't she say she wants insaaf? So why is she crying now? smiley36 I am just amazed at her naivety that she thought Manish would not be upset with her if she dragged Ruhi to Court to get her imprisoned like wtf Abhira!!

personal and professional mix up
Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

Yes, I think that's common sense. You don't just go against your family? So if your brother, sister or sister in law or brother in law...any immediate family is in trouble, you will go against them?

Apart from common sense, legally you can't fight a case against your family :)

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

I remember earlier people were not liking Rohit as Armaan as according to them he was not good in romantic scenes or saying dialogues lovingly but episodes these days proved them wrong.

He looks like her husband only .. not any friend or boyfriend.. though I liked him more with specs

Armaan 1.0 gave flatmate vibes …

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol! Wait for the episode to know why she is crying...and whether that old man words effect her profession

100yrs old hag doesn't even thought about Ak for this lady and now this lady driving on people and this old man want Abhira to support his criminal granddaughter