Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes they all are stuck but somewhere i don't think armaan is bad here. As when ab went against dadisa did she considered Armaan's feelings. She was behind her profession she hardly cared whom she is trusting went ahead with it.

Similarly armaan bhi professional hai he can take Ruhi's case. He just have to balance it. Tomorrow if armaan says do not fight a case against dadisa will she agree. I don't think so.

I personally feel they should keep both life seperate and should give some space to each other. Warna relationships gets too controlling where husband will decide what wife should do and wife will decide what husband should do. 😂

One wrong doesn't make other right..

I talk track wise and call out whom I find wrong..

I don't believe in justifications for particular mistake citing past scenarios..

Not even in real life,this is toh show..

Abhira ne tab aisa kiya toh ab armaan sahi ho gya..nope thats not how it works..

Same way armaan ne tab abhira ko aisa kaha tha ki you are my mistake toh ab abhira ka bhi use kehna sahi ho gya..nope nada...

And if abhira goes on fighting case against dadi I would call out her...

Mein past or future mein counter part kaise act karega use present action behaviour ke liye explaination nahi manti...as i said not even in my real life this is toh fir bhi show where characters and tracks or now toh even whole star cast changes overnight.....

Its not about comtrolling what other partner will do, its not normal simple case which abhira is saying ki mere against lado mat..

If that would be the case than it would be comtrolling..

This is special scenario as fighting for and against dadi was special scenario...

It can't equated to general scenarios...

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

its like farz vs pyar he choses and she takes he is ignoring his love I can understand because both are not on same wavelength. Pleasing a partner or helping his dost or so called ex who is in need. Trust is to be built for long not on a single day basis. I hope ar keeps that line for ruhi and shows love vs dosti ka farq. He chose her against dadi or fufa or Vidya if anyone till now. Ek baar e ghar ka silsila khatam hone do it can be last. Hope so🤗

Yeah yeah..

I don't give much thought to them...

I just get my lunch break saw clips and than what I felt I commented..

And its done and dusted for me..

As I said I have no connection to anyone so my brain doesn't register any explaination for their behaviour...

Trust is long process as you said if this conversation of fighting or not for ruhi against abhira would have been taking place few months later when they both have been comfortable with eo and built that bharosa again...i wouod have found same abhira unreasonable..

But when wound are so fresh you just don't go on touching and scratching them..becoz than its sure shot gurantee that they would become nasoor..

And don't feel that I was not going to find abhura unreasonabke, infact even if tomorrow she goes on fighting with ruhi for armaan on this incidence, thanI would say her stupid becoz acc. to me if a guy for whatever reason chose his ex over you and that also when you are scared to give your relationship for same ex as reason than babe you don't fight for such men, you just pack your bags and run away...

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ruhi also should not get free pass ..ruhi having dreams na if wish ruhi mother comes in her dreams show her and lecture about self respect... How to have , where to have .. of girl Arman rejected ur love , left in mandap and u yourself said he is two timer and play boy to abhira and dadi why u still count on him ? Why can't u face the problem urself .. a person who left ur hand u still believe in him. Come on girl learn to fight ur self .. stop behaving like kid

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah yeah..

I don't give much thought to them...

I just get my lunch break saw clips and than what I felt I commented..

And its done and dusted for me..

As I said I have no connection to anyone so my brain doesn't register any explaination for their behaviour...

Trust is long process as you said if this conversation of fighting or not for ruhi against abhira would have been taking place few months later when they both have been comfortable with eo and built that bharosa again...i wouod have found same abhira unreasonable..

But when wound are so fresh you just don't go on touching and scratching them..becoz than its sure shot gurantee that they would become nasoor..

And don't feel that I was not going to find abhura unreasonabke, infact even if tomorrow she goes on fighting with ruhi for armaan on this incidence, thanI would say her stupid becoz acc. to me if a guy for whatever reason chose his ex over you and that also when you are scared to give your relationship for same ex as reason than babe you don't fight for such men, you just pack your bags and run away...

issue is writers and their lack of consistency in characters none is going in progress. One week they are making us like one character at the cost of the other. That's where we are getting the disconnect. Chill karo all are in similar boat

Second dialogue of the day was

"Tumhain Ruhi par bilkul bharosa nahi" smiley36

"Tumhain kaise lagta hai keh woh kisi ko hurt/ nuksan pohuncha sakti hai?" smiley22

Writers are amnesic for sure. Self-harming is not categorized under harm? (not including manipulations) Wasn't Ruhi a character who wanted to commit suicide? Ruhi overdosed with intent to commit suicide, she wanted to commit suicide again because her family performed a pooja remembering Akshara after years. Ru drove the car for hours running away from Manish in her anger. Is it a normal behavior? Armaan thinks Ruhi is normal achi sachi dukhyari smiley44

Ruhi accident kare toh mistake koi aur kare toh crime? Ruhi ko last moment par no bolne ki choice mile before getting married but Armaan couldn't have same choice?

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

issue is writers and their lack of consistency in characters none is going in progress. One week they are making us like one character at the cost of the other. That's where we are getting the disconnect. Chill karo all are in similar boat

Mujhe koi connect nhi hai inse..chill hi hoon mein..

Show ki tension nhi leti meinsmiley37

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Mujhe koi connect nhi hai inse..chill hi hoon mein..

Show ki tension nhi leti meinsmiley37

wohi mast hi aaj ka aaj kal ka kal maja bas 😜
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I personally did not liked abhira going against dadisa too. As that's not how i treat my family members nor abhira will treat her mom.

But mujhe abhira ka bhi childish lag raha hai. The track could have ab taking up ruhis case. As currently they have made ab trusting others over the person with whom she stayed for long time.

Kaki ka mujhe nahi patha how much she knows about her. If her mom is so close to her why didn't her mom tried talk to kaaki instead than asking armaan to marry. So it seems like they may not be so close. 🤔

Irrespective what differences AB have with ruhi if she would have fought for ruhi and showed that she is better who does not live in past would have proven better track than this. That way even ruhi would have felt happy for her. But now it will look more like ab is constantly calling her as killer but if tomorrow they show phuphasa called kaka kaki to frame ruhi so that abhira can be insulted again for supporting fraud ppl and armaan will feel her hatred has increased too much that she can not see beyond their rishta. Which will again prove her as foolish who took case and blamed others without thinking.

Currently ab going against ruhi will come back and bite her when they reveal ak's accident which killed ruhi's mom.

this whole f season is a crapfest... hey bhgwan.. ek bi character esa nhi jo consistent rehta ho... we audience are not far from turning crazy.. makers kuch to... kuch to esa dikhado jisse dimag shaant hojae... real life ke drame kya km hain jo yha bi roz ke roz illogical drame le aate ho? kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ruhi also should not get free pass ..ruhi having dreams na if wish ruhi mother comes in her dreams show her and lecture about self respect... How to have , where to have .. of girl Arman rejected ur love , left in mandap and u yourself said he is two timer and play boy to abhira and dadi why u still count on him ? Why can't u face the problem urself .. a person who left ur hand u still believe in him. Come on girl learn to fight ur self .. stop behaving like kid

ruhi looks more like her maasi's daughter and ab looks more like her massi's daughter smiley36

Ruhi's mother will feel ashamed if she will see ruhi acting like her sister.

She has been very career oriented and she has done some crimes intentionally and unintentionally to just to follow her career. But ruhi on the other hand seems like a person who has no interest in career. Hopefully she will get her lessons and start working and have some self respect than crying and going behind armaan.