Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I don't think reducing guilt is assuring his ex that she can call him whenever she want..

No yaar I don't think I would be comfortable with that if it comes to me that my bf/husband runs to help his ex just even in professional capacity whenever she calls him, no I myself can't tolerate that,being cordial with ex or even being friends is okay but until unless it doesn't put him against me mein toh bhai sar fod doon uska....(god forbid pls bhagwanji nahi..yeh siyaapa mujhe meri zindagi mein nhi chahiye🤣🤣,mein sirf example de rhi thi aap ignore kar dena is post ko...🥺🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣), so how could I say that abhira should😅😅😅😅

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think Ar’s question was very silly. How does he know Ruhi cannot hurt anyone? Actually he has himself blamed Ab twice that Ab hurt Ruhi/Charu. And very ill treated her in both the situations and now when it is Ruhi in the same boat he has complete faith that she did not hurt the man. And Ab’s question actually was the reality today. Ar heard Ruhi crying and promptly decided to fight on her behalf. She did not even have to request him properly.

yup...armaan ka ruhi ka yeh wala case lena does not seem right from any angle....

agar armaan can talk about out of court settlement...to koi mahan case to hai nahi....armaan ki law firm hai...koi bhi lad sakta hai..especially when abhira has clearly mentioned what is stopping her from trsuting him...and there has been a history of such cases with ruhi interfering in abhira armaan maamla....

lets c...

I just hope that this trach shows armaan the sacchi acchi ruhi...

as ruhi ne mainulation se hi start kiya...which abhira caught immediately...

crocodile tears se: mujhe bhasaya jaa raha hai...😂 bhai accident kiya hai...to phasaya kaise jaa raha hai...and she was defo rash driving in anger....to accident to hoga hi....

aisa bhi nahi ki kisi aur ko bachane ke chakkar mein takkar hui hai...😂 seedhe seedhe accident hai...because

Things are not so black and white...

Grey is the area we most live in...

How abhira behaving up until this track...she was completely tantruming...saying kal tumhein usse pyaar than aaj mujhse hai kal kisi aur se..the most stupidiest thing to say and think upon...

But in this case I don't fimd her imsecurities unreasonable...

They are valid..

She didn't denied armaan taking up their house mortagage case as she understands the reason although she was skeptical becoz of that but her denying to represent ruhi in accident case, I think its understandable...

A person just can't be 3 am friend by whuch i mean close friend with his ex who still has feelings for him while he left her at mandap freshly and his wife had problems with and major one....

If he had these reasoms to help her he should have handed over case to other lawyer of his firm I don't think dadi would have had any problem, he should personally studies case and made the representing lawyer aware of technacalities as he once dkne when chacha represented case at his place, going in person to represent ex when wounds are fresh both of his ex as well as his wife..I find problem with his decision...

As I said trusting is one's respomsibility than making secure is other's duty..

Thats how relationship works...

Actually maybe I think with detached perpective to all these characters so I feel so...I just feel as third person....

Mujhe in teenon se koi matlab nhi hai like zero....

I am very clear I like RP becoz he is hot, as well as an amazing actor..and now somewhere litlle bit a njce chilled humour guy who is dork and a family person,

Sam is decent but she needs experience and she would gain it in short time as she is already good and its just 2nd showof hers, beside this I don't care about her as I don't know much about her beside she is introvert...

Gravita is okay okay actor at some places she is good while at some place she needs huge improvement, but in real life she seem fun person, who gets gel with others and easy breezy....

And now coming to actors..

All three sucks and equally so, little bit upar neeche...thats it...

And its a request to dear fellow members that pls don't say ruhi is this ruhi is that..

How can I say so that they all are equal...

I am not saying their character morality is equal, I am saying they all.suck equal means no-one is interesting🤣🤣🤣

last week I watched narayani sastri interview with sid kannan. How her hubby is friends to her ex es and calls them for her bday and they all meet regularly. When he asked Kuch jalhte nahi. Kyun jhalna I give him that security and he gives me. Ek rista nahi toh mein apne dost ko kyun chodoon. I loved that matured words and understanding. Though this a personal interview I loved it.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Where did this Kaki pop up from all a sudden? Was there an explanation that I missed ?

Same question who is this " Dear Kaki"...

Simple answer there Advocate Abhira " Kaki my dearest ♥️, I can't leave her "smiley37....Who is this Kaki dearest ...smiley37

Advocate Arman Poddar " Ruhi my dearest ♥️ I have wronged her , that guilt I carry to my death bed" ...

smiley37

Both Advocates are thorough professionals though Abhira can't control jealousy, Ruhi has no worries being bechari smiley37smiley37smiley37

Armaanza ...Kya karoom tumara smiley29

Worst ....aehy that MG is even alive smiley11 AK makes ( I mean it was presumably by AK) accident kicked entire family out ...His crazy 🤪 Ruhi makes accident means it is fine with him....

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Don't compare itv shows with personal life ... Shows are most illogical drama .. itv period of showing ex and wife will be staying in house where ex or pl is praised untill they are exposed in one episode and never gets that karma and fl toh bagwan hai ... Does even abhira exits in real life ... Never people like ab would ever turned back to podar house ... How made many insults they made .. as I told and according to story armaan is people pleaser .. he wants everyone on to be happy and always carry the guilt ... He even married abhira as akshara scarified her life for him and wants take zimadari of her life long that's how the person is ... And he can't been shown heart less and stoned regarding ruhi ..for now ruhi is achi sachi girl for him .. he never know the manuplations done by her .. hope this track may open his eyes about ruhi..

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

last week I watched narayani sastri interview with sid kannan. How her hubby is friends to her ex es and calls them for her bday and they all meet regularly. When he asked Kuch jalhte nahi. Kyun jhalna I give him that security and he gives me. Ek rista nahi toh mein apne dost ko kyun chodoon. I loved that matured words and understanding. Though this a personal interview I loved it.

Its a grey zone...

When shadow of ex looms over relationship than person had to maintain distance....

His ex is not over him...

This fact can't be denied...

And would narayani would have been okay if her husband go on recommending his ex name for shows which even narayani wants to do...

I don't feel so....

Inviting and being cirdial with ex is okay but when a person decide to pit against his partner for that ex more so in avoidable circumstances, its not ki unavoidable situation hai..not okay

I don't find abhira unreasonable..

Relationship is responsibility of both..

What i was saying for abhira till yesterday I would say that for armaan also if he will lack in that..

Abhira hi samjhti rahe trust karti rahe fir vo toh usne 10 mahine kiya hi tha...kya mila use..

Obviously dhood ka jala chach bhi foonk foonk ke hi piyega...

By these actions armaan proving her unreasonable accusations as reasonable ones...that he can't be trusted...

He would leave abhira and stand against her for ruhi, it would appear as this to abhira and rightly so...

Its abhira's first case rather than supporting her, he himself fighting against her and for whom his ex..mujhe choti or ignorable baat nhi lagti yeh....

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Don't compare itv shows with personal life ... Shows are most illogical drama .. itv period of showing ex and wife will be staying in house where ex or pl is praised untill they are exposed in one episode and never gets that karma and fl toh bagwan hai ... Does even abhira exits in real life ... Never people like ab would ever turned back to podar house ... How made many insults they made .. as I told and according to story armaan is people pleaser .. he wants everyone on to be happy and always carry the guilt ... He even married abhira wants take zimadari of her life long that's how the person is ... And he can't been shown heart less and stoned regarding ruhi ..for now ruhi is achi sachi girl for him .. he never know the manuplations done by her .. hope this track may open his eyes about ruhi..

I am not comapring it..

I am just saying I can understand abhira's pov in this and I don't find her wrong in this track....

Isse just pehle she can be unreasonable but in this case thing, I can understand her...

I find armaan at fault in thus scenario...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Things are not so black and white...

Grey is the area we most live in...

How abhira behaving up until this track...she was completely tantruming...saying kal tumhein usse pyaar than aaj mujhse hai kal kisi aur se..the most stupidiest thing to say and think upon...

But in this case I don't fimd her imsecurities unreasonable...

They are valid..

She didn't denied armaan taking up their house mortagage case as she understands the reason although she was skeptical becoz of that but her denying to represent ruhi in accident case, I think its understandable...

A person just can't be 3 am friend by whuch i mean close friend with his ex who still has feelings for him while he left her at mandap freshly and his wife had problems with and major one....

If he had these reasoms to help her he should have handed over case to other lawyer of his firm I don't think dadi would have had any problem, he should personally studies case and made the representing lawyer aware of technacalities as he once dkne when chacha represented case at his place, going in person to represent ex when wounds are fresh both of his ex as well as his wife..I find problem with his decision...

As I said trusting is one's respomsibility than making secure is other's duty..

Thats how relationship works...

Actually maybe I think with detached perpective to all these characters so I feel so...I just feel as third person....

Mujhe in teenon se koi matlab nhi hai like zero....

I am very clear I like RP becoz he is hot, as well as an amazing actor..and now somewhere litlle bit a njce chilled humour guy who is dork and a family person,

Sam is decent but she needs experience and she would gain it in short time as she is already good and its just 2nd showof hers, beside this I don't care about her as I don't know much about her beside she is introvert...

Gravita is okay okay actor at some places she is good while at some place she needs huge improvement, but in real life she seem fun person, who gets gel with others and easy breezy....

And now coming to actors..

All three sucks and equally so, little bit upar neeche...thats it...

And its a request to dear fellow members that pls don't say ruhi is this ruhi is that..

How can I say so that they all are equal...

I am not saying their character morality is equal, I am saying they all.suck equal means no-one is interesting🤣🤣🤣

yes they all are stuck but somewhere i don't think armaan is bad here. As when ab went against dadisa did she considered Armaan's feelings. She was behind her profession she hardly cared whom she is trusting went ahead with it.

Similarly armaan bhi professional hai he can take Ruhi's case. He just have to balance it. Tomorrow if armaan says do not fight a case against dadisa will she agree. I don't think so.

I personally feel they should keep both life seperate and should give some space to each other. Warna relationships gets too controlling where husband will decide what wife should do and wife will decide what husband should do. 😂

Its a grey zone...

When shadow of ex looms over relationship than person had to maintain distance....

His ex is nlt over him...

This fact can't be denied...

And wpuld narayani would have been okay if her husband go on recommending his ex name for shows which even narayani wants to do...

I don't feel so....

Inviting and being cirdial with ex is okay but when a person decide to pit against his partner for that ex more so in avoidable circumstances, its not ki unavoidable situation hai..

I don't find abhira unreasonable..

Relationship is responsibility of both..

What i was saying for abhira till yesterday I would say that for armaan also if he will lack in that..

Abhira hi samjhti rahe trust karti rahe fir vo toh usne 10 mahine kiya hi tha...kya mila use..

Obviously dhood ka jala chach bhi foonk foonk ke hi piyega...

By these actions armaan proving her unreasonable accusations as reasonable ones...that he can't be trusted...

He would leave abhira and stand against her for ruhi, it would appear as this to abhira and rightly so...

Its abhira's first case rather than supporting her, he himself fighting against her and for whom his ex..mujhe choti or ignorable baat nhi lagti yeh....

its like farz vs pyar he choses and she takes he is ignoring his love I can understand because both are not on same wavelength. Pleasing a partner or helping his dost or so called ex who is in need. Trust is to be built for long not on a single day basis. I hope ar keeps that line for ruhi and shows love vs dosti ka farq. He chose her against dadi or fufa or Vidya if anyone till now. Ek baar e ghar ka silsila khatam hone do it can be last. Hope so🤗