Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Have so much to comment about today’s episode.

Let me start with filthy mouth Surekha. Why does she repeatedly encourage Ruhi to pursue Armaan by uttering words like what if you get attracted again. Never seen any well-wishing fam member behave like this with such dumb dialogues.

Next is MG. I like the actor a lot but feel like calling this GFN fellow nothing but a ***. The camera zoomed in on his face indicating that he is witnessing Ab is getting affected by how Ar is taking care of Ruhi. But what is the point? He will not take any action and will not stop his parnateen Ruhi from spoiling Ab’s life so why are the creatives showing him observing everything. It makes audience angrier that even after knowing everything he does nothing. A scumbag.

Now coming to the main person Ar. Till yesterday I was genuinely wishing Ab stays back with him as he will be heartbroken if Ab decides to leave. I was expecting Ruhi to create problem but did not expect him to be so insensitive to Ab’s requests. Today his dialogues showed he does not even want to maintain any boundaries with Ruhi. As if after declining to marry Ruhi his responsibility is over. When Ruhi called him today she did not have to plead him to take the case. As soon as he heard she was involved he promptly took up the case. And moreover, he is saying to Vidya that Ab’s anger has no limit. Really? She is willing to reconcile forgetting everything except she is expecting one thing from you and you are straightaway terming it as unreasonable? Very disappointed with him today. If this is what his attitude his I guess I will also wish for them to separate as the main problem between them will never be solved.

And now the behaviour of the trio in the policestation. I felt all of the three behaved/talked unprofessionally. Ruhi is complaining Ab will take revenge . Yeah not everyone thinks like u. And if you dont want to make her more angry then keep professional interaction with her husband atleast now. And Ar giving hanky and water bottle to Ruhi when her own relatives are breathing over her neck. This unnecessary caring is absolutely unprofessional. And even Ab getting jealous and fuming at Ruhi showed unprof attitude.

Now lets talk abt the precap. What exactly did Vidya mean when she asks Ab to be Ar’s dhaal? Are we to expect again tu tu main main between Ab and Ruhi like pre wedding days when Ab will argue with Ruhi that Ar is my husband. If the situation comes to that again then what is the progress in the relationship between the husband and wife?

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Because according to makers Armaan was top most lawyer in whole udaipur which I don't believe and they never portrayed he is the best .. can be best confused soul smiley36

So ruhi hired the best to solve her case smiley37

Fir toh fufasa ko hure karna chahiye tha..

Have you forgetten that taareefein fufa gettingsmiley37

Originally posted by: Krinya

When abhira can why can't ruhi wear make up in court ..poora discussion padna tha shuru sesmiley29

Dodnt have time to read about 31 pages of posts. Replied based on what I saw. Not interested in backtracking the entire discussion thread.
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

If there's somebody who's acting unreasonable , it's kaki 🤣 may be it's new to her but this isn't even a "case" . They can press charges against ruhi but koi bewakoof insan hi aisa karega coz this is something which they can easily settle out of court ..usually lawyers are also not needed as police settles it between the involved parties.

Reg arman helping out ruhi , well just bec ruhi is his ex , he shouldn't refuse to help her ..Haan but caring for ruhi is something koi pagal admi hi karega ya phir ghajini ...I also don't want arman to indulge ruhi & I'm not happy if he does it Lola admi banke jisko koi duniya ki samajh hi nai hai but sirf abhira ko khush karne ke liye nahi...she has her reasons to take the case and Arman has his reasons..if arman should back off , she should also back off n not indulge with her husband's ex.

Putting it clearly , he should draw boundaries with ruhi as a man ..

When ex is problem in current relationship than yes he should help her but not so directly....

Why is he going against his wife..

I find it illogical..

It will sound unreasonable in real life also...

Its not xyz ex who loves him and they had a past where he even went uo to mandap...🤣

So yes he should technically don'tvrepresent ruhi in personal in court becoz in this case he is not guilty its ruhi's mistake in personal space and he can help her door se...

Baki yeh itv mein tum kaunsa jane austen ka novel expect kr rhi ho...

Unreasonable hi cheezein hoti hai yahan🤣🤣🤣

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Fir toh fufasa ko hure karna chahiye tha..

Have you forgetten that taareefein fufa gettingsmiley37

Fufasa toh high range hai ..ab goyenkas poor hai na...smiley19 Armaan ko toda guilt may dalge free may kam bhi hojayaga

Fufasa toh high range hai ..ab goyenkas poor hai na...smiley19 Armaan ko toda guilt may dalge free may kam bhi hojayaga

subah subah mujhe wohi aya dimag mein donom muft mein kaam karenge aur muft mein ladayi bhi hogi🤣🤣
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

more than ruhi being Armaan's ex she is his friend too. Who knows him better than abhira..

For him he will have a friend by helping her as we all know abhira when he needs the most have proven always useless.

Since he has alreadh said he do not love her for him she was always been his friend. If a wife is insecure about past of husband then what husband can do.she should learn to trust him and ruhi do not have money to hire another lawyer and goenka's ke iss status se bahar nikalne ke liye ruhi is needed as she is the only earning person in the family.

He already knows her situation how can he reject this case. As what if ruhi asks him to back off from other case as well. As she Don’t want to force him to help her. She reached out to him as his friend not as his ex. If his life decision should revolve around ab and if he wants to loose his other connections that will just mean his relation is toxic. Rather his wife should understand and set a boundary and talk to him directly so that he can put his concerns.

As in the end ruhi is just a client and ab with over thinking bringing her between husband and wife.

Things are not so black and white...

Grey is the area we most live in...

How abhira behaving up until this track...she was completely tantruming...saying kal tumhein usse pyaar than aaj mujhse hai kal kisi aur se..the most stupidiest thing to say and think upon...

But in this case I don't fimd her imsecurities unreasonable...

They are valid..

She didn't denied armaan taking up their house mortagage case as she understands the reason although she was skeptical becoz of that but her denying to represent ruhi in accident case, I think its understandable...

A person just can't be 3 am friend by whuch i mean close friend with his ex who still has feelings for him while he left her at mandap freshly and his wife had problems with and major one....

If he had these reasoms to help her he should have handed over case to other lawyer of his firm I don't think dadi would have had any problem, he should personally studies case and made the representing lawyer aware of technacalities as he once dkne when chacha represented case at his place, going in person to represent ex when wounds are fresh both of his ex as well as his wife..I find problem with his decision...

As I said trusting is one's respomsibility than making secure is other's duty..

Thats how relationship works...

Actually maybe I think with detached perpective to all these characters so I feel so...I just feel as third person....

Mujhe in teenon se koi matlab nhi hai like zero....

I am very clear I like RP becoz he is hot, as well as an amazing actor..and now somewhere litlle bit a njce chilled humour guy who is dork and a family person,

Sam is decent but she needs experience and she would gain it in short time as she is already good and its just 2nd showof hers, beside this I don't care about her as I don't know much about her beside she is introvert...

Gravita is okay okay actor at some places she is good while at some place she needs huge improvement, but in real life she seem fun person, who gets gel with others and easy breezy....

And now coming to actors..

All three sucks and equally so, little bit upar neeche...thats it...

And its a request to dear fellow members that pls don't say ruhi is this ruhi is that..

How can I say so that they all are equal...

I am not saying their character morality is equal, I am saying they all.suck equal means no-one is interesting🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

When ex is problem in current relationship than yes he should help her but not so directly....

Why is he going against his wife..

I find it illogical..

It will sound unreasonable in real life also...

Its not xyz ex who loves him and they had a past where he even went uo to mandap...🤣

So yes he should technically don'tvrepresent ruhi in personal in court becoz in this case he is not guilty its ruhi's mistake in personal space and he can help her door se...

Baki yeh itv mein tum kaunsa jane austen ka novel expect kr rhi ho...

Unreasonable hi cheezein hoti hai yahan🤣🤣🤣

I agree but ye toh Armaan the person who loves to please everyone and makes dance of his heads ... And agree or not he is responsible in keeping ruhi being dellu and he should be guilty too he agreed to get Married for family pressure and opted off in mandap .. here he is getting that chance to reduce his guilt so why he could not help her by helping her it will reduce the guilt ...

But he should be professional and draw a line with her ..she just a client and case to him .but makers are makers loves kichidi and fuski tracks ...

Mixing personal into professional is worst that to claiming the best ..that he must be known by now .abhira toh first case .she doesn't know

Originally posted by: India_TV

and another....mujhe phasaya jaa raha hai...😂

Bhai accident kiya hai....anger mein lambe samay tak rash driving kiya hai....and kisi ko zoron se takkar maar di hai....

to koi phansa kaise raha hai???😂

abhira was so apt.....when armaan said ki tumhe kyun lagta hai ki ruhi kisi ko chot pahuncha sakti hai....and abhira said tumhe kyun lagta hai ki ruhi bekasoor hai...kyun ki usne ro kar call kiya...😂😂😂😂

OMG...abhira kitni sahi thi..ruhi bekasoor nahi hai...😂......and armaan ko ro call call kiya tha...😂 mujhe phansa rahe hain koi...😂

I think Ar’s question was very silly. How does he know Ruhi cannot hurt anyone? Actually he has himself blamed Ab twice that Ab hurt Ruhi/Charu. And very ill treated her in both the situations and now when it is Ruhi in the same boat he has complete faith that she did not hurt the man. And Ab’s question actually was the reality today. Ar heard Ruhi crying and promptly decided to fight on her behalf. She did not even have to request him properly.
Nephy1 thumbnail

I agree but ye toh Armaan the person who loves to please everyone and makes dance of his heads ... And agree or not he is responsible in keeping ruhi being dellu and he should be guilty too he agreed to get Married for family pressure and opted off in mandap .. here he is getting that chance to reduce his guilt so why he could not help her by helping her it will reduce the guilt ...

But he should be professional and draw a line with her ..she just a client and case to him .but makers are makers loves kichidi and fuski tracks ...

Mixing personal into professional is worst that to claiming the best ..that he must be known by now .abhira toh first case .she doesn't know

I don't think reducing guilt is assuring his ex that she can call him whenever she want..

No yaar I don't think I would be comfortable with that if it comes to me that my bf/husband runs to help his ex just even in professional capacity whenever she calls him, no I myself can't tolerate that,being cordial with ex or even being friends is okay but until unless it doesn't put him against me mein toh bhai sar fod doon uska....(god forbid pls bhagwanji nahi..yeh siyaapa mujhe meri zindagi mein nhi chahiye🤣🤣,mein sirf example de rhi thi aap ignore kar dena is post ko...🥺🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣), so how could I say that abhira should😅😅😅😅