Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Who even gave made him a lawyer . This man is stupid and senseless , so he is trying to force a jr. lawyer to make the settlement out of the court just because he wants to come out of his guilt and gives it a profession tag ??so when he said he is taking up the case for Abhira that’s not true ,today he clearly said he is doing everything out of his guilt and also just because he believes an immoral women as achi,sachi ? He is doing the same from last 10 months so what exactly changed now ,except that he keeps saying he loves Abhira but just don’t care about her feelings?

Ruhi cannot harm anyone ??
Did he forget only because of these 2 his younger brother Rohit got broken and ran away? This women is real panuti she made that dongi MG to say away from his kids Ak and her bache and now she is torturing 100 yrs old man because he is thinking of his pothi who he left 22 yrs back just because of this women. She made that old man to drive for hours without even thinking about his health conditions but she gives lectures on family values ?? No matter what but She is doing rash and negligence driving ,even MG said “yeh gadi itni tej kyun chala rahi hai” she is clearly violating the rules and she need to be punished as Abhira said she can udao someone else if she don’t get punished. It doesn’t matter even if she getting framed by someone or not but still she is wrong.

He is questioning Abhira that if she really believes achi,sachi Ruhi can harm anyone ? But he thinks Abhira will take up the case because of her hate on Ruhi ? And this man claims he loves Abhira ?? He still believes that immoral women over Abhira ? He is still letting that home wrecker to talk against Abhira , how dare she says Abhria will take revenge on her ?

https://x.com/thenewme_001/status/1810547952139534397

Yeh Armaan is next in the race to become the best ML of the year and ITVsmiley37 he is taken after the best baba and best police officer best hero! Jiski de hui baat wo all sachi as well smiley9 Armaan is trying to copy him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It’s a sad thing that the actor doesn’t give meme worthy content nahi toh bahut troll hona tha isne bhi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 with respect to Armaan trying out of court settlement- nothing new. This happens all the time. His intentions aren’t relevant lol the law doesn’t really care about his guilt with respect to the accused. However, I do agree that she was driving negligently even if somebody did plan to conspire against her.

Both Abhira and Armaan’s stand are valid.

Edited by Naya_31 - 2 months ago
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

This is..

Strictly professional by being personal

smiley36smiley36smiley36 these writers!!!

Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

If there's somebody who's acting unreasonable , it's kaki 🤣 may be it's new to her but this isn't even a "case" . They can press charges against ruhi but koi bewakoof insan hi aisa karega coz this is something which they can easily settle out of court ..usually lawyers are also not needed as police settles it between the involved parties.

Reg arman helping out ruhi , well just bec ruhi is his ex , he shouldn't refuse to help her ..Haan but caring for ruhi is something koi pagal admi hi karega ya phir ghajini ...I also don't want arman to indulge ruhi & I'm not happy if he does it Lola admi banke jisko koi duniya ki samajh hi nai hai but sirf abhira ko khush karne ke liye nahi...she has her reasons to take the case and Arman has his reasons..if arman should back off , she should also back off n not indulge with her husband's ex.

Putting it clearly , he should draw boundaries with ruhi as a man ..

@bold - Exactly right!!!!

Also, Abhira is illogical and unreasonable in terms of dealing with this case in a legal sense. Now she is crying because Manish is yelling at her - she should have thought of that before dragging Ruhi to Court.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Exactly right! Abhira is being illogical here...and it's not even in the client's best interest to drag the matter to Court. What exactly does Abhira want? Imprisonment? I doubt that Ruhi will get it, but of course, there is always a risk there depending on the Judge.

Why does Abhira want Ruhi to face that risk when she knows it was not intentional and she is willing to compensate the client? Compensation is also a form of punishment. So I don't understand her logic about getting insaaf!! She is clearly emotionally affected by the fact that Arman is helping Ruhi, and she just wants to see Ruhi lose the case, not so much about getting insaaf.

If Ruhi gets imprisoned, I don't think Abhira herself will be happy with that outcome, particularly since she is close to Manish, and she wouldn't want to cause him grief.

and ruhi helped her to understand armaan loves her. Even after ruhi telling her to move on . She is taking revenge from her like this 😁 if it was any other itv ex. They would shown fl how she can seduce ml, how she can plan and plot to make fl bad infront of society and all. But idhar fl is hell bent in proving a mistake as crime.

I feel post this there will ak revealation where ab will get to know Ruhi's mom death was an accident from her mom.

As that will give authority for ruhi to question how she will give insaaf to ruhi. Will she abandon her mother? Will she send her to jail ? How exactly ab will compensate ruhi for all the miseries that she faced through out childhood.

I believe post this ab will leave PH to gift armaan to ruhi(as per yrkkh ritual of gifting ppl ) and also will leave her law career ( as she can not punish her mother so she failed as a lawyer)

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Where did this Kaki pop up from all of a sudden? Was there an explanation that I missed ?

Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

and ruhi helped her to understand armaan loves her. Even after ruhi telling her to move on . She is taking revenge from her like this 😁 if it was any other itv ex. They would shown fl how she can seduce ml, how she can plan and plot to make fl bad infront of society and all. But idhar fl is hell bent in proving a mistake as crime.

I feel post this there will ak revealation where ab will get to know Ruhi's mom death was an accident from her mom.

As that will give authority for ruhi to question how she will give insaaf to ruhi. Will she abandon her mother? Will she send her to jail ? How exactly ab will compensate ruhi for all the miseries that she faced throughout out childhood.

I believe post this ab will leave PH to gift armaan to ruhi(as per yrkkh ritual of gifting ppl ) and also will leave her law career ( as she can not punish her mother so she failed as a lawyer)

You are absolutely right!! I like Abhira but when she does stupid things like this, it's so annoying and unlikable smiley5 That's Ruhi's job to be unlikeable, not yours smiley36

@bold - Yeah lets see whether her stance on insaaf changes then smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am finding armaan unreasonable in this case...

As abhira said why is its necessary that he fight ruhi's case...

I agree with her....

Its not ki normal case mein vo dono aamne saamne hai than it would have been different baat if abhira forced him to leave his case neither its regarding his guilt as goenka villa mortagage, ki he had accountability...

Its ruhi's personal mistake made in personal capacity and being armaan's ex she shouldn't call him for every probpem of hers nor armaan should indulge her..

He should have recommended another lawyer for her case rather than fighting himself...

I am sure bieng a famous lawyer he would be knowing many as well as many would ve working under him as he recommended bicycle person case to abhira he could do same with ruhi's case...

I am not finding abhira's demand unreasonable if she wants him to leave the case of his ex whom almost marrued who claims to love him and he had immense guilt....

more than ruhi being Armaan's ex she is his friend too. Who knows him better than abhira..

For him he will have a friend by helping her as we all know abhira when he needs the most have proven always useless.

Since he has alreadh said he do not love her for him she was always been his friend. If a wife is insecure about past of husband then what husband can do.she should learn to trust him and ruhi do not have money to hire another lawyer and goenka's ke iss status se bahar nikalne ke liye ruhi is needed as she is the only earning person in the family.

He already knows her situation how can he reject this case. As what if ruhi asks him to back off from other case as well. As she Don’t want to force him to help her. She reached out to him as his friend not as his ex. If his life decision should revolve around ab and if he wants to loose his other connections that will just mean his relation is toxic. Rather his wife should understand and set a boundary and talk to him directly so that he can put his concerns.

As in the end ruhi is just a client and ab with over thinking bringing her between husband and wife.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Where did this Kaki pop up from all of a sudden? Was there an explanation that I missed ?

she came to udaipur for vacation is what i heard in one of the clip smiley37 but mujhe sazish lagtha hai.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she said that they could not have come on a trip here
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Was really liking Armaan since last few episodes but seems like his habit of helping Ruhi will not change soon. He can easily give this case to someone else, his chachu or other lawyers in firm but still he took it himself this indicates he'll never set boundaries and Abhira's concern was valid. Sirf kehne se kuch nahi hota, jab actions repetitive ho.

And few episodes ago Ruhi wanted to move on and did not went when Armaan was in jail. Now after accident she called Ar first, why? Why not her family? She told Abhira you come back to ph everytime you go................well she herself is in same category.

Aunty seems to be petty, she wants revenge instead of compensation. Though Abhira is doing what her client told but she too is getting emotional in supporting her, by getting compensation Ab can get money too but itv fl ko itni samajh kahan......

Kaveri cannot digest anyone's happiness coz then she'll not get priority in everyone's life.

Vidya is a flipper, she'll change every few episodes.