Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Roohi and Abhira have always been jealous of each other. Roohi calmed down after the rejection. Let's see kab tak??

if abhira does something now in a way she is riling her enemy next. Will ruhi keep quiet after ak truth out. That's where it's going.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mili9

Ooh ! I like this explanation the best, makes sense to see where each is coming fromsmiley20 Thank you for this, I didn't see it this way at all. Hmmmm........ how do they cross this huge gaping hole? smiley29This seems to be a very basic, X vs Y problemsmiley3 Where is the middle ground?

isn’t that the challenge with most relationships ..hitting the middle ground ..guess if they do, they’ll last ..I sure hope they do :)
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

make a list of fufa ka khaands and send him to jail. So abhiras ultimate motto is to show ruhi as road sider and ar should do it as he did as family for her till now. Not to forget she is still rohits w as ruhi didn't marry anyone.

Hey its ITV yar when should not use " logics " itv are always illogical ... I hope u understand smiley18

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean what did Abhira expect? smiley36 But I am so confused with Arman....It's a bit contradictory of Arman, he is defending Ruhi yet supporting Abhira?!?!? I mean what did he expect? Manish was going to be happy with Abhira?!?! Amran's behaviour is very confusing.

Also why is Abhira crying?!?! What happened to her insaaf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7NlpsiM9VU

Edited by Inaya10 - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Inaya10

I mean what did Abhira expect? smiley36 But I am so confused with Arman....It's a bit contradictory of Arman, he is defending Ruhi yet supporting Abhira?!?!? I mean what did he expect? Manish was going to be happy with Abhira?!?! Amran's behaviour is very confusing.

Udaipur top most lawyer is most confused soul ... They both are idiots mixing personal lives in professional smiley14smiley39smiley21

Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Udaipur top most lawyer is most confused soul ... They both are idiots mixing personal lives in professional smiley14smiley39smiley21

Hahaha literally!!!

That's why I am annoyed with Abhira's actions, she is better than this... rather than being vindictive because she is jealous.

Edited by Inaya10 - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ab yeh kya locha hai...can someone plz describe what in this? I am not interested in watching this segment.
Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

ab yeh kya locha hai...can someone plz describe what in this? I am not interested in watching this segment.

Basically Manish is yelling at Abhira for taking Ruhi to Court, then Arman comes in support of Abhira saying, I am your only family.

I mean I like that Arman is supporting Abhira, however, his actions are very contradictory because on one hand he is defending Ruhi against Abhira, on the other hand he is supporting Abhira against Manish.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am finding armaan unreasonable in this case...

As abhira said why is its necessary that he fight ruhi's case...

I agree with her....

Its not ki normal case mein vo dono aamne saamne hai than it would have been different baat if abhira forced him to leave his case neither its regarding his guilt as goenka villa mortagage, ki he had accountability...

Its ruhi's personal mistake made in personal capacity and being armaan's ex she shouldn't call him for every probpem of hers nor armaan should indulge her..

He should have recommended another lawyer for her case rather than fighting himself...

I am sure bieng a famous lawyer he would be knowing many as well as many would ve working under him as he recommended bicycle person case to abhira he could do same with ruhi's case...

I am not finding abhira's demand unreasonable if she wants him to leave the case of his ex whom almost marrued who claims to love him and he had immense guilt....

If there's somebody who's acting unreasonable , it's kaki 🤣 may be it's new to her but this isn't even a "case" . They can press charges against ruhi but koi bewakoof insan hi aisa karega coz this is something which they can easily settle out of court ..usually lawyers are also not needed as police settles it between the involved parties.

Reg arman helping out ruhi , well just bec ruhi is his ex , he shouldn't refuse to help her ..Haan but caring for ruhi is something koi pagal admi hi karega ya phir ghajini ...I also don't want arman to indulge ruhi & I'm not happy if he does it Lola admi banke jisko koi duniya ki samajh hi nai hai but sirf abhira ko khush karne ke liye nahi...she has her reasons to take the case and Arman has his reasons..if arman should back off , she should also back off n not indulge with her husband's ex.

Putting it clearly , he should draw boundaries with ruhi as a man ..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Basically Manish is yelling at Abhira for taking Ruhi to Court, then Arman comes in support of Abhira saying, I am your only family.

I mean I like that Arman is supporting Abhira, however, his actions are very contradictory because on one hand he is defending Ruhi against Abhira, on the other hand he is supporting Abhira against Manish.

This is..

Strictly professional by being personal