Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Woh sab toh theek hai but kya Roohi ko 300 words ka essay likhne aata hai kya

iykyk smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

how are all these people her family if she has no ties with Armaan? Granted she does now legally but I am saying if she wants to break off? It’s all nice and dandy to say that she has independent equations, but Manisha’s dialogue yesterday was revealing ..she said they come as a free package along with Armaan ..does any part of it sound like they want to be her family independent of Armaan?

Same logic as to how Shameless Shahs are the Apne of Upma Aunty even though they are her EX In Laws smiley39

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

huh...can they really not find any other name for the registrar of marriages udaipur? why is the signature name abhi?! am i missing or misunderstanding something??? 😭😭😭

Edited by Sa7861 - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the first thing that strikes me is the mascara …judge ke saamne bechari banna hai toh thoda makeup kam karlein please ..smiley37

Bechari first time vakeel is also wearing false lashes & pencil heels in court smiley36that reminds me..she was wearing false eye lashes when she went completely broke buying biscuits

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Woh sab toh theek hai but kya Roohi ko 300 words ka essay likhne aata hai kya

iykyk smiley36

That's for underage offenders lol

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

where does Abhira have the money to fabricate evidence., 😂😂.. can she fudge CCTV recordings.. will they mess with the FL .. to keep the image of Whining weasel intact .. Max it will come out in cctv footage that Ruhi stopped some other car had hit the person before ., and since the person was hurt he did not see .

Abhira will only find the evidence and get Ruhi freed

kaun hai

Black Girl Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Whining weasel, I can't breathe smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Bechari first time vakeel is also wearing false lashes & pencil heels in court smiley36that reminds me..she was fear false eye lashes when she went completely broke buying biscuits

yet to see the episode ..just saw the cap ..but maybe vakeels don’t have to look bechari lol..one look at the FL vakeel and the judge will be shaking in his boots ..such is the power of ITV FLs smiley37
Quick question: so is annulment still pending or cancelled? If pending then there is still chance for that to be approved?

20240710_075716-COLLAGE.jpg

He fulfilled his promise to make her lawyer by marrying her as last wish of ak.

First case of cycle blurred gone in air due to sanjay so ruhis case is first again.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Quick question: so is annulment still pending or cancelled? If pending then there is still chance for that to be approved?

it's in their hands to accept shadi or submit papers again that's why shadi certificate got now