Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

if she actually helps Ruhi by finding the evidence that she did not do any accident and it was someone else, then Goenkas and Ruhi should be thanking her for being fair instead of Ruhi sharing lunch with Armaan na because Armaan toh unko settlement karne bolke unke paise waste karta.

Armaan ka mujhe samajh mein nahi ayaa

HE has assumed that just because he has informed Ab that he is helping for one case, now she should be ok with him fighting every single case for Ruhi. Everytime she calls him crying, he will go running to help

And presumably out of court settlement karne ki baat ayi hai toh Ruhi has admitted to Armaan that she did indeed cause accident but not on purpose. Varna bina accident karvaaye, paise kyun deti?! and why would Armaan as her lawyer support that esepcially when they dont have money anyway. if Armaan is convinced Ruhi didnt even do the accident and she is being phasaoed, then no reason to settle na.

And MG himself is witness to her rash driving. There were other witnesses who saw accident too.

So essentially Armaan is fighting case for Ruhi who has indeed caused an accident due to her negligence and rash driving but he is speaking as if Abhira is unreasonable by holding Ruhi guilty for her bad driving and is busy searching for saboot against her - arey bhai voh Ruhi khud hi bol rahi hai- usne hi kiya hai accident.

I really dont understand Armaans POV. He is upset that Abhira isnt very understanding about him involving himself in one more case regarding Ruhi purely out of guilt, even though Ruhi is not even innocent. She has rammed her car into a man.

I hope it comes out that Ruhi has caused the accident.. the Goenka’s on their own convince Jaya kaki by taking more loans from their gehne to bail out Ruhi

so just before hearing out of court compensation is discussed….. this randomly bringing out Ruhi is innocent will embolden Ruhi further ..either they show her being given punishment.. or they show they reach out of court settlement..

I hope Abhira questions Manish too .. and asks him why were you following Ruhi the whole day

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why do these didi love pain and disappointment from these unavailable aadmi smiley44

We all know what happen to the original Didi smiley37

Bhag gayi thi woh bhagodi smiley37 it’s funny how she’s still alive out there somewhere smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa yaar kaha hamari bholi Usha maushi jo 500 rupees Paithani ke liye Khushi se bhaag gayi kharidne and kaha yeh vixen Surekha

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mera Manya Goenka is so old that I was worried for his health when he was dancing like a hot popcorn in the police station

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Sanjay should hopefully be revealed as Aditya’s son by then. He will purposely marry her to avenge his father..

That’s my KP ..but they have to kill off Kajal in the story ..

Sanjay is a superb grey character and is reduced to a sidey prop ., if they kill off Kajal in the story ., he can marry a younger girl .. to beget a male child who will be his heir ..

Jab Vanraj can get chances Toh why not Sanjay .but I know it will not be just like Pakhi never got hooked to Omi kaka ., though he loved Sonali

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So after reading IFs which I am sure they dosmiley36

They get that how wrong there FL is looking so they reversed there ML so as a viewer you would feel that whatever she was thinking and fearing was true not an unwarranted ziddd.....

Writers bhi na sabko sab milega bas ek time par nhi milegasmiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa yaar kaha hamari bholi Usha maushi jo 500 rupees Paithani ke liye Khushi se bhaag gayi kharidne and kaha yeh vixen Surekha

Surekha cannot be compared to Usha maushi the legend .. yeh Jaya kaki ..

I am so wierd .. kaki sounds so funny .. I am so used to kaku and maushi 😂😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Dhoob gaya hamara Omilekha ship smiley28smiley28

Actually who knows both Pakhi and Omi are absent from the show so maybe they secretly hooked up and are living a happy life together in London smiley43smiley27

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They are happily boinking each other without any fear now

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Kaise ?

Arman main ruhi ke saath deal nai kar sakti main jaa rahi hoon

Arman ruhi humare beech hamesha rahegi , main jaa rahi hoon

Arman tumme hum dono ke saath khela main jaa rahi hoon

Arman main bahut self respecting hoon aur main tumhare past ko accept nahi kar sakti Mai jaa rahi hoon

But she never goes smiley37

Jab baat jaane ki hoti hai toh..

Madhav mere papa vidya meri masa krish Mera bhai etc etc Arman ka ghar Mera Arman ke paise mere Arman ke mummy papa mere but arman nai.

how are all these people her family if she has no ties with Armaan? Granted she does now legally but I am saying if she wants to break off? It’s all nice and dandy to say that she has independent equations, but Manisha’s dialogue yesterday was revealing ..she said they come as a free package along with Armaan ..does any part of it sound like they want to be her family independent of Armaan?