Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lissadoc

I have a very different take on this. Since it's an open forum I think I can share it with u.

OK u just said Abhira and Armaan had a deal marriage and that's why he was not obliged to tell her the truth.Fine enough .Marriage was not normal but atleast it was a deal right..A deal between Armaan and Abhira.So under every damn circumstances,he was obliged to keep the integrity of that deal.Did he ? If I make a deal with a certain person, I also have the responsibility to never allow a third person to barge into that. Its that only .Yes he had a relationship or infatuation with Ruhi or whatever. That's his problem na.He was very well able to see how Ruhi was continuously coming in btw them and demeaning Abhira for just being a deal wife.Either he should have kept Ruhi in boundaries or he should have let Abhira know the reason of Ruhi's over interference in their life. If he had done that then things would not have been so complicated right?..Ok I understand how he was bounded by family,Ruhi's manipulations etc.But still all I am saying is when u make a person a part of your family,u shd also have the responsibility to keep transparency with that person.

Abhira was overexpressive??? And what about him? Did he not tell Abhira that I know you better than anyone else.Did he not have strong emotional attachments with her? Esp during that hospital track and yuv track? Armaan always wanted Abhira to share each and every single thing about her daily life..So vahi expectations agar Abhira rakhe to over expectations kaise?? Their marriage was only a deal in paper na..For me it seemed so .Apart from not having a physical relationship they were legit behaving like a husband and wife. Becoming each other's comfort zone, support system,solving problems together etc .Isi reason se hi to Ruhi bar bar interfere kar Rahi thi. She had to remember AA time and time again that their marriage was only deal one.

She had no problems with Armaan's past life .But the chitwali being Ruhi made all the difference..And meri perspective mein vo bahut badi baat hain.

Ok that's it. Its just a different take and no way trying to have a fight with u

@first paragraph just want to give my pov here.

The deal was made for abhira. Armaan did not got any benefits from that deal. The deal will only give benefits to ab as she will complete her education and move on. Armaan has every right to keep others in confidence so that they don't leave him because of this deal. It's his wish whom he wants to reveal it to.

For eg if it was not his bhabhi just his ex. Then will she wait for him forever and ever ? She will marry within one year. So he has to tell her truth that it's a deal marriage so that other person do not mu him.

If ab wants this deal to be hidden from everyone then it will just prove her hypocrite as she wanted ti be act like bahu fight with poddars and after 1 year she will just leave by saying who are you. Uske jaane ke baad it's armaan who has to clear this mess. Armaan should have even informed his family about his deal that way atleast they would have not expected her to act like bahu and would have shown her place when she interferes in family matter and she could have concentrated on her studies..

Why will armaan think a girl who is in deal marriage will fall in love with him as for him his family and ruhi was more important at that time than his zimmedari. Why will he think ab will get jealous that ruhi knows truth. As she also knew ruhi was friend of chitwali. Toh kya chitwali ko dhoka dene ka idea tha ab ka 😂

Who asked her to make her real marriage a deal? Who asked her to marry as they could have very well prentended like husband and wife without marrying. Who asked her to marry without asking him about his past? It's like mummy ko dhoka bhi nahi dena hai,real shadi bhi nahi karna hai aur shadi bhi karna hai 🙂

Ar can very well could have left ab post marrying as ak is not his mother that he has to fulfill the promise he made nor ak saved him as ar came to save ab and ak. So in a way he would have died for them that day which ak prevented by sacrificing herself. So he is not indebted to ak or ab. Since he was a good human being he decided to abide by his promise made. But that does not mean he should sacrifice every relation and wait for her to leave 🙂

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

The deal was made for abhira. Armaan did not got any benefits from that deal. The deal will only give benefits to ab as she will complete her education and move on. Armaan has every right to keep others in confidence so that they don't leave him because of this deal. It's his wish whom he wants to reveal it to.

For eg if it was not his bhabhi just his ex. Then will she wait for him forever and ever ? She will marry within one year. So he has to tell her truth that it's a deal marriage so that other person do not mu him.

If ab wants this deal to be hidden from everyone then it will just prove her hypocrite as she wanted ti be act like bahu fight with poddars and after 1 year she will just leave by saying who are you. Uske jaane ke baad it's armaan who has to clear this mess. Armaan should have even informed his family about his deal that way atleast they would have not expected her to act like bahu and would have shown her place when she interferes in family matter and she could have concentrated on her studies..

Why will armaan think a girl who is in deal marriage will fall in love with him as for him his family and ruhi was more important at that time than his zimmedari. Why will he think ab will get jealous that ruhi knows truth. As she also knew ruhi was friend of chitwali. Toh kya chitwali ko dhoka dene ka idea tha ab ka 😂

Who asked her to make her real marriage a deal? Who asked her to marry as they could have very well prentended like husband and wife without marrying. Who asked her to marry without asking him about his past? It's like mummy ko dhoka bhi nahi dena hai,real shadi bhi nahi karna hai aur shadi bhi karna hai 🙂

The deal for Abhira right then why she was obliged to perform all the duties of bahu of the house ?

@bold - when it happened? Yrkkh me tho nahi hua...

Abhira falling in love with Armaan is entirely her responsibility...it's not Armaan's but Armaan always letting his ex/infatuation/bhabhi/lover into their relationship and make decisions on behalf of them is entirely his fault...

Abhira was thinking that Ruhi is unnecessarily involving in their relationship while she is unaware of that Mr.Armaan had created a chamber in his heart for his bhabhi and made promises to Ruhi

About chitwali, didn't Armaan said he has moved on from her to Abhira...and did he really moved on? If he really moved on then Abhira falling in love is not her mistake....

Abhira questioned him for saying Abhira is first love and never loved anyone before...Where is Abhira wrong in this? He betrayed her...So obviously he is at fault

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

The deal for Abhira right then why she was obliged to perform all the duties of bahu of the house ?

@bold - when it happened? Yrkkh me tho nahi hua...

Abhira falling in love with Armaan is entirely her responsibility...it's not Armaan's but Armaan always letting his ex/infatuation/bhabhi/lover into their relationship and make decisions on behalf of them is entirely his fault...

Abhira was thinking that Ruhi is unnecessarily involving in their relationship while she is unaware of that Mr.Armaan had created a chamber in his heart for his bhabhi and made promises to Ruhi

About chitwali, didn't Armaan said he has moved on from her to Abhira...and did he really moved on? If he really moved on then Abhira falling in love is not her mistake....

Abhira questioned him for saying Abhira is first love and never loved anyone before...Where is Abhira wrong in this? He betrayed her...So obviously he is at fault

My response already covered that point

Armaan should have even informed his family about his deal that way atleast they would have not expected her to act like bahu and would have shown her place when she interferes in family matter and she could have concentrated on her studies..

@bold there was a scene where abhira comes to ruhi and says armaan and chitwali will unite infront of ruhi where i vaguely remember she said ruhi is chitwali's friend.

Yes armaan said he moved on but after seeing he and his ex hugging in a hut no women would believe that. As no moved on person will go and hug his ex in sunsaan hut.

Abhira already knew he loved someone. If he is saying it was his infactuation she should introspect before saying he is wrong. Does she know the equation between them? Does she know how many days ruhmaan were together ? How exactly she said he is guilty without even knowing his past from his mouth. If tomorrow a women comes and blames armaan that he molested her ab will believe her too.

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
1199684 thumbnail

The idea of deal was put forward by Abhira which Armaan approved willingly.So just like Chachi said ,if Abhira made a mockery of real marriage by making it a deal Armaan is also responsible for that .Agar usse prblm thi tho vahi reject kar deti.He shouldn't have introduced Abhira to his family too..Thank God Armaan didn't think the way like how much he is getting benefitted from helping someone to fulfill her mother's deathwish..Bcz had he thought like that he would have became a very shallow person acc to my point of view.

At bold 1 - So in that case Armaan also had the duty to keep those 'others' in boundaries so that the person whom he made a deal with completes her studies and her 1 year period in his house peacefully??? Making sure like that person doesnt invade into her personal space continuously or 24*7 gatekeeping them.Bcz Abhira was not a mere doll or a robot.Her mental peace was also important right?

Ar bold 2- Under the circumstances where AA got married,do u seriously feel like they had the enough time to take a detailed history of their past lives??

Edited by Lissadoc - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lissadoc

The idea of deal was put forward by Abhira which Armaan approved willingly.So just like Chachi said ,if Abhira made a mockery of real marriage by making it a deal Armaan is also responsible for that .Agar usse prblm thi tho vahi reject kar deti.He shouldn't have introduced Abhira to his family too..Thank God Armaan didn't think the way like how much he is getting benefitted from helping someone to fulfill her mother's deathwish..Bcz had he thought like that he would have became a very shallow person acc to my point of view.

At bold 1 - So in that case Armaan also had the duty to keep those 'others' in boundaries so that the person whom he made a deal with completes her studies and her 1 year period in his house peacefully??? Making sure like that person doesnt invade into her personal space continuously or 24*7 gatekeeping them.Bcz Abhira was not a mere doll or a robot.Her mental peace was also important right?

Ar bold 2- Under the circumstances where AA got married,do u seriously feel like they had the enough time to take a detailed history of their past lives??

abhira is not a kid as she is 23 years old now. She very well knows what is important for her.

When she had time she was focussing on taking panga with poddars and thinking why ruhi interfering in her marriage. Where as she had an option to go with the flow stay silent complete and move on.

Armaan can very well could have told them the truth but he chose to stay silent as she may feel guilty or suffocated but ruhi already knows armaan loved her. No way it was love marriage she will definitely bug abhira so telling her was no big thing as if he says i love and we had a love marriage ruhi would have never believed that.

If not during wedding she can very well ask about his past once they are married or atleast before she fell in love. She only know he hugged his chitwali in a hut and also he says he does not love her. So clearly there was a confusion. She could have asked about that.

Sushma_00 thumbnail

My response already covered that point

Armaan should have even informed his family about his deal that way atleast they would have not expected her to act like bahu and would have shown her place when she interferes in family matter and she could have concentrated on her studies..

@bold there was a scene where abhira comes to ruhi and says armaan and chitwali will unite infront of ruhi where i vaguely remember she said ruhi is chitwali's friend.

Yes armaan said he moved on but after seeing he and his ex hugging in a hut no women would believe that. As no moved on person will go and hug his ex in sunsaan hut.

Abhira already knew he loved someone. If he is saying it was his infactuation she should introspect before saying he is wrong. Does she know the equation between them? Does she know how many days ruhmaan were together ? How exactly she said he is guilty without even knowing his past from his mouth. If tomorrow a women comes and blames armaan that he molested her ab will believe her too.

Why will she believe him when he lied to her? How will she believe him that he is not lieing again?

Sushma_00 thumbnail

abhira is not a kid as she is 23 years old now. She very well knows what is important for her.

When she had time she was focussing on taking panga with poddars and thinking why ruhi interfering in her marriage. Where as she had an option to go with the flow stay silent complete and move on.

Armaan can very well could have told them the truth but he chose to stay silent as she may feel guilty or suffocated but ruhi already knows armaan loved her. No way it was love marriage she will definitely bug abhira so telling her was no big thing as if he says i love and we had a love marriage ruhi would have never believed that.

If not during wedding she can very well ask about his past once they are married or atleast before she fell in love. She only know he hugged his chitwali in a hut and also he says he does not love her. So clearly there was a confusion. She could have asked about that.

In normal houses or any other place, bhabhi and jeth will treat each other like a pious bond...who will think bhabhi will ask jeth beech ka rastha and Jeth will create a chamber in his heart for bhabhi?

Why Ruhi had to bug Abhira? Isn't Armaan jeth to Ruhi?

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

Why will she believe him when he lied to her? How will she believe him that he is not lieing again?

Ruhi should not believe Armaan but Abhira should blindly believe Armaan who has been leading his ex and also babhi.when he clearly knows what her intentions are , He kept lying to Abhria about chitwali being Ruhi and projected themselves as bheest friends ,KV showed her the video where Deal wali pathi planning DV with his ex behind her back and ready to marry her just after 2 days of DV, but she should not have any trust issues or even question him but beg him to marry her just like Ruhi Birla did.

Actually I want Abhria to give a chance to Armaan to explain his past 10 months with his ex also babhi , esp about Shiv shakti ,many viewers are still in confusion and want to know what he was exactly thinking when trying to write the names in front of bhgwan ji disrespecting intuition of marriage and babhi /jeth relationship.
And BTW , I watched every single episode.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ceyy

so in the same way, isn't abhira also had the responsibility to share every truth to her deal marriage husband?

1. hiding charu loves her boss (maybe ab didn't knew that he had a son but she did knew their boss is much much older than them). and upar se usko defend bi kia or jb uski suni nahi to like a spoilt kid she went to hide in cupboard? get some senses ab, a 22 yo isn't that naive..
  2. she was living in his real mom's house since so many days with HIS father, but she doesn't feel it is necessary to inform her deal marriage husband about that. right right isme bi armaan is at fault.
  3. armaan told her so so many times to not to interfere in his family matters, as she herself gets into a situation where she is blamed, but no, the spoilt kid will not listen to anyone about it.
  4. and yeah not to forget, after the chitwali truth is out, she doesn't go to her DEAL MARRIAGE HUSBAND but instead went to question the girl involved? like seriously? you know it looked like the wifes who doesn't hold their husband guilty in any matters.
  5. she w/o thinking anything, even after several warnings went to fight against dadi in the case. and then was celebrating expecting everyone to forget about it hahah.

hypocrisy ..

I thought everyone is upset because Abhria is blaming Armaan and not Ruhi, she doesn’t trust Armaan but Ruhi , yeh acha hai ,so she trusts only Armaan and questioned dusri aurath not her pathi.

Btw Charu is a not kid and Abhira asked her to talk to her family ,it’s Charu’s problem not Abhria’s ,
LOL! Now Abhria have to tell about Shivani , the real mom of Armaan ,he never cared to see his mom’s pic or bothered to know about her , btw he have a papa if he ever asked about his mom his papa would have taken him to that house and Abhira is not his Biwi anymore so she don’t have any responsibility to tell him anything.

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi should not believe Armaan but Abhira should blindly believe Armaan who has been leading his ex and also babhi.when he clearly knows what her intentions are , He kept lying to Abhria about chitwali being Ruhi and projected themselves as bheest friends ,KV showed her the video where Deal wali pathi planning DV with his ex behind her back and ready to marry her just after 2 days of DV, but she should not have any trust issues or even question him but beg him to marry her just like Ruhi Birla did.

Actually I want Abhria to give a chance to Armaan to explain his past 10 months with his ex also babhi , esp about Shiv shakti ,many viewers are still in confusion and want to know what he was exactly thinking when trying to write the names in front of bhgwan ji disrespecting intuition of marriage and babhi /jeth relationship.
And BTW , I watched every single episode.

Ruhi ki baat puch hi mat...is lady ka hypocrisy hi alag level ka hai...

Babu left her at mandap- fault Abhira ka hai

Abhira not trusting babu- fault Abhira ka hai

She doesn't even know what she want in her life babu ke alawa...oh ya!!! Blaming abhira is more important than breathing for her

Edited by Sushma_00 - 2 months ago