Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was like yeah, Abhira hasn't lost her common sense to thinksmiley20

but when she pull out that torn up card I lost it smiley37smiley37

This show is so unserious smiley44

And ppl knowing who Ab is also so random.. Jinse help chahiye, they don't know she is Ar' s wife... Jisse nuksaan hona ho they know her history and geography..

But anyways, she is not being shown as being helpless and not trying.. She tried to meet the judge as well and check cctv footage ...

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Arman helping Ruhi will be seeds for further MU between Abhira Armaan otherwise this situation would not have been created .
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arman helping Ruhi will be seeds for further MU between Abhira Armaan otherwise this situation would not have been created .

They could have delayed bringing Ruhi back.. There is already so much going on and if she donates the blood, there will be physical health issues also..

Seeing Ruhi on screen, I feel like a bomb waiting to go off in Ab - Ar relationship.. Tick, Tick..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Hope Armaan doesnt flip if there is a MU into giving up on Abhira and him.

He also knows that if Abhira hears of him and Ruhi again in whatever context from another person, she is gonna be very hurt. he said it himself today that he needs to tell her himself.

She has already been burned by his indecisiveness flipping between Ruhi is perfect and then saying Abhira is my jaan, my love etc

if she sees him again running to help "bechaari Ruhi" without so much as telling her even though she is constantly around him even now- then she will be right to be hurt. She will have a FB of Kaveri warning her that he is untrustworthy being proved right

He needs to make Abhira feel secure and realize where to draw boundaries with Ruhi

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

And ar is handling ruhi bhabhji’s case, yeh baat bhi ab ko dadiji se pata chalegi like previous way.Aur mujhe lagta hai this time ab and ar mein bohut bada misunderstanding create hoga.
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Jab dekho ar ke dad ka accident hote rehte hai.Madhav ke liye hospital mein ek bed permanently book karna chahiye.Logo ke bich mein problem create karke khud,hospital mein jakar rest karta hai.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

And ar is handling ruhi bhabhji’s case, yeh baat bhi ab ko dadiji se pata chalegi like previous way.Aur mujhe lagta hai this time ab and ar mein bohut bada misunderstanding create hoga.

Yes definitely… it’s building up for big MU .. but depends what will happen on the Shivani track ..

Because last week when they had 3 big matches .. TRP was reasonable with Madhav family playing front foot . So Shivani should be a natural next track

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Did arman go as ak called him it's yuvraj who called ar and he was in his brothers shadi function. He has no heart to stay there but he was for family. As soon as yuvi said I am marrying abhira he ran immediately to save her life. Yuvraj has taken away ak and threatened to kill her so abhira accepted to marry him. Yuvraj is her musibat in a way not ar ki to start with. Maa beti both can't handle the situation and fell prey for a mental fellow Yuvraj. If ak and abhira went away also yuvi could have searched him. It's their musibat any day which ar went to save. The whole guilt tripping arman is like ar has got Yuvraj in her life and made yuvi kill ak. Did ar tell yuvi to kill her. So ak saving ar is the major thing there. Why won't she save her daughter first. If both maa beti were there also yuvi could have killed ak after marrying abhira as both are making halla and he is not mentally sound man. So ar dying in that issue saving abhira is ok? Who is arman to them a blood relation or friend or any past links nothing. Family of ar too never credited ak for saving ar as dadi said it's abhiras musibat and he came in between. Now abhira is crediting ar for all her pains loss of mother, humiliation by family, no job, everything. Let him take the honours in his love and dance more on dadi and co.

We can accept what all fufasa and dadi are stopping her career. But they are riled because of her nonsense done before showing attitude and challenging them

. Exactly my point !! I feel abhiras self introspection is need of hour ! She needs to calm down n introspect instead of being so impulsive ! I understand she feels making everyone speak for themselves is her duty but lady don’t do it as your fare just think about consequences
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sanjay Bansal, when will you get through your head you're not in charge

Your remember in the beginning how he would be upset when he's caught and

do this dramatic act to walk and all will be calling jamaisa, now is like what ever.

Armaan, like you're going to do that press conference and apologize smiley37smiley37

Oh man, will Madhav hold off getting shot until press conference smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago