Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hey dear Krinya .

Are you seeing the WU n EDT s mature thread ? It’s not supposed tk be this way .
can you please share SS we shall resolve this issue .

For sometime all the posts were automatically ticked as matured content but it's fine now I suppose..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't start anything. I only blocked those who directly taunted me personally and I am not required to justify who I block or not. Perhaps some people do not recall the personal attacks they have made 🙄

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning, Charusmiley31 Should I answer this or not?smiley29 The atmosphere here is very hotsmiley29but answer kar leti hoon. I don't know when I will have this kind of free time againsmiley24Waise, you and I have always heard each other's view points, agreed on some and disagreed on somesmiley31So, we should be fine sharing thissmiley16

From what Abhira has been told- Armaan and Ruhi have been in love waaay before the wedding. The gehra love of aaaall 2 days was not revealed. She made it sound as if Armaan proposed that she marry Rohit so they can stay close together and engage away from Rohit's and family's eyessmiley7She didn't say it in so many words, but that is what she implied and that she couldn't say no to Armaan because of whatever the depth and height of that " love story" is. While the pristine Ruhi tried to be a good girl and tried to move on with Rohit, he ditched her by disappearingsmiley7

And then she was shown a video recording of how Armaan is planning his life with SIL, post Abhira.smiley21, while the deal was still very much on. She also bore with the humiliation of being served divorce papers by a SIL and for which he didn't react much and somewhat patronized her. She knows how he behaved all through those 10 months and while serving her the divorce papers and thereafter, cruel and crasssmiley28

Then, she was told that he broke the wedding because Abhira sashayed in front of him as a wedding planner and confessed her love for him. Ruhi didn't mention the latter part, but that is the only thing Abhira did differently during the wedding planning time which would have made him change his mind.

Kaveri then gave her the ugly interpretation of Armaan's character as a two-timersmiley35. In the midst of all of this confusion, if Armaan tells her that his engagement with Ruhi is just an infatuation, it sounds like a very lazy cop outsmiley19So, Armaan has to address the elephant in the room- his engagement with Ruhi and why?

Again, koi answer dedo mujhe, how did they convince Abhira that Armaan and Ruhi are childhood BFFs and not that they only met 2 days ago?smiley8

Good to talk to you so much today, Charusmiley31

Armaan and Ruhi did from time to time with their Best friends forever rant lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Open forum hai bhai ..viewers are hear should be expressed their views openly ... When writers had freedom to show flawerd characters when actors had right to play flawed and freedom to act .why can't a viewers who have subscribed hotstar channel around 1800 for year doesn't they have right to express their views of characters they play ..

And healthy discussion is always we encourage and every one has right to point to character mistakes

Hope mods can do something on this

edited for moral policing

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Seriously smiley29smiley29smiley29

Word Count: 1

Pinecone thumbnail

Who has stopped anyone from bashing Abhira?!

I personally disagree with that opinion and air it because I am free to say what I think. people are free to bash abhira and are clearly doing so as well.

edited for name-calling fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

@Ajab - you have, you just don't remember.you are not blocked for "no reason" . 🙄

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

And I thought Upma Bhakts were bad smiley37smiley37
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I never personally attacked anyone not even before I was blocked for no reason.

Same here ... I am very irregular viewer I even stopped reading updates .. still I am getting blamed

And it's their perspective ... We can't change .

Pinecone thumbnail

You dont need to quote anyone to show your disrespect. When you endorse those who mock a forum member- thats the same as showing disrespect.