Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I know Ab is suffering, she is going through a lot but it doesn’t mean she will start treating people like punching bags to vent out her anger.. since few days meher, there isn’t a single scene of her where I haven’t cringed seeing her idiocy… aaj toh had par kardi.. blaming Ar for ak’s death was too below the belt.. dkp always shows their fl as dumb but itna🤔.. Ar ke kareeb aane se uski life utal putal hojati hai toh behen kisne kaha tha uss Ar se pyaar karne ke liye? Kisne kaha tha uski shaadi mein wedding planner banke jaakar mauka dekhe propose karne ke liye? Why were you so desperate then? Acha bhala Ar Ruhi se shaadi kar leta.. you made him fall for you and now treating him like a trash… Ar yeh toh definitely deserve nahi karta… it’s disgusting to see fl behave worst than a vamp… Ar being a man with good intentions went to help his teacher.. bas yahi galti thi, panuati ma beti ke help karna… and Ab paagal hai kya she conveniently twisted the story.. goli Ar ko lagne wali thi.. Ak being the mahan dumbo bich mein khud gayi.. kisne kaha tha use esa karne ke liye.. and marte marte bhi kaand karke mari, shaadi Kara di.. it would have been better Ar ko goli lagti.. ab jaise musibat gale toh nahi padti.. actually Ab is right, Ar ko aana hi nahi chahiye tha, should have left this thankless ehsaan faramosh ma beti to suffer.. Yuvraj se shaadi hoti and madam khush rehti… coz saare problems toh Ar ke wajah se hai😒

edited for moral policing fans

sahi kaha.. usne ek aur cheez bhi kahi.. “ Maine zindagi mein 2 logo se pyar kiya, ek mumma jise kismat ne cheen Ilya tha, aur doosri tum, tum toh apni marzi se dur chalegaye” I was like when did he do that? When he started divorce topic he was completely mad at her, when he said yes to Ruhi to get married then also he has no clue that abhira loves him.. when he broke the wedding and came running to her she and her sasur didn’t allow him. Finally when she found out Ruhaan truth she herself walked away and now keeping him at distance even though living in his own house... As long as they stayed in marriage she kept on reminding about deal, now when he truthfully wants to reunite with her she is doing all sorts of nakre with everyone. Meher as you said, she says only her side of story to Armaan, never disclosed or discussed anything how she behaved with others in his absence. Such a two faced woman!
Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

sahi kaha.. woh ek aur cheez bhi kaha.. “ Maine zindagi mein 2 logo se pyar kiya, ek mumma jise kismat ne cheen Ilya tha, aur doosri tum, tum toh apni marzi se dur chalegaye” I was like when did he do that? When he started divorce topic he was completely mad at her, when he said yes to Ruhi to get married then also he has no clue that abhira loves him.. when he broke the wedding and came running to her she and her sasur didn’t allow him. Finally when she found out Ruhaan truth she herself walked away and now keeping him at distance even though living in his own house... As long as they stayed in marriage she kept on reminding about deal, now when he truthfully wants to reunite with her she is doing all sorts of nakre with everyone. Meher as you said, she says only her side of story to Armaan, never disclosed or discussed anything how she behaved with others in his absence. Such a two faced woman!

when did ar went away I can't get at all. It's Abhira who said in court before judge jabardasti shadi is she a minor. Na. To pacify dadi she did it to cover it up she is blaming on ar. When she did it happily for mumma papa rista I don't want anything what's the need to kick him daily. She looks half balanced person.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when did ar went away I can't get at all. It's Abhira who said in court before judge jabardasti shadi is she a minor. Na. To pacify dadi she did it to cover it up she is blaming on ar. When she did it happily for mumma papa rista I don't want anything what's the need to kick him daily. She looks half balanced person.

Why doesn’t she apologize and surrender to Dadi.. Dadi will be kush, she accepts her back into family, on seeing that Armaan will be kush , whole family in peace.. or why don’t she leave Armaan and go somewhere far and start the practice there.. she don’t want to do either but sit in the same house in the name of VM rishta and keep challenging them and gets humiliated and finally guilt trips Armaan.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

let’s stick to talking about the show and its characters shall we ..no discussing objectivity or emotions of fellow members or offering unsolicited advice on the same ..good luck and good day or good night depending on whichever part of the world you are !

haha! nice to meet you too. smiley20smiley20 Have fun. Take care! smiley9

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@mods is it allowed to redirect members to other threads ? Please do clarify if criticism of characters or tracks of the show should be restricted to only the no-filter thread. Are all threads on this forum, besides the no-filter thread, now extended Abhira ATs? If that is the case, please clarify ..because it is quite infuriating to be have to constantly put up with unsolicited lectures ..those of us who criticize Abhira atp are not haranguing people to change their opinions nor are we countering theirs ..on the contrary, the talking down is now getting a bit much to take ..kindly ask people to desist from getting personal ..let us keep this civil and clean ..if someone wants a no-holds barred fight, they’re welcome to come to the no-filters thread and fire shots..!

Please check PM .

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Naya_31

haha! nice to meet you too. smiley20smiley20 Have fun. Take care! smiley9

nah sorry ..hasn’t been particularly nice ..I tried to stay polite ..but you exceeded your limits with your last post..anyway be well !
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Haven’t received any PM

Originally posted by: Krinya

Tell me about it..on the edt every post is being ticked as mature and in the no filter zone it goes on smiley37

Hey dear Krinya .

Are you seeing the WU n EDT s mature thread ? It’s not supposed tk be this way .
can you please share SS we shall resolve this issue .

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

received and replied ..thanks :)
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

If he led abhira on, if he had feelings for abhira , why would he divorce her ..if he led ruhi on, he should be marrying her ..if abhira is correct, he's a two timer & she shouldn't be considering him as a partner , no matter how much he's redeemed...bec the moment he errs, his Katha puran will start ke usne aisa kiya vaise kiya tha that's why so and so is also justified..n like abhira dug up aksharas death, she will bring up ruhi puran in his weakest moments & hurt him .

For the nth time , nobody is desperate for abhiman. But if abhira actually considers him a lowlife, if all the blames put on him are true and he's admitted it & gave a clean chit to ruhi , he shouldn't be the contender ..bring on the aa.

Yahi toh saara masla hai. What is abhiras long term plan? She will wait for another girl & become his wedding planner while madhav & vidya sort out their dukh bhari married life?

Good morning, Charusmiley31 Should I answer this or not?smiley29 The atmosphere here is very hotsmiley29but answer kar leti hoon. I don't know when I will have this kind of free time againsmiley24Waise, you and I have always heard each other's view points, agreed on some and disagreed on somesmiley31So, we should be fine sharing thissmiley16

From what Abhira has been told- Armaan and Ruhi have been in love waaay before the wedding. The gehra love of aaaall 2 days was not revealed. She made it sound as if Armaan proposed that she marry Rohit so they can stay close together and engage away from Rohit's and family's eyessmiley7She didn't say it in so many words, but that is what she implied and that she couldn't say no to Armaan because of whatever the depth and height of that " love story" is. While the pristine Ruhi tried to be a good girl and tried to move on with Rohit, he ditched her by disappearingsmiley7

And then she was shown a video recording of how Armaan is planning his life with SIL, post Abhira.smiley21, while the deal was still very much on. She also bore with the humiliation of being served divorce papers by a SIL and for which he didn't react much and somewhat patronized her. She knows how he behaved all through those 10 months and while serving her the divorce papers and thereafter, cruel and crasssmiley28

Then, she was told that he broke the wedding because Abhira sashayed in front of him as a wedding planner and confessed her love for him. Ruhi didn't mention the latter part, but that is the only thing Abhira did differently during the wedding planning time which would have made him change his mind.

Kaveri then gave her the ugly interpretation of Armaan's character as a two-timersmiley35. In the midst of all of this confusion, if Armaan tells her that his engagement with Ruhi is just an infatuation, it sounds like a very lazy cop outsmiley19So, Armaan has to address the elephant in the room- his engagement with Ruhi and why?

Again, koi answer dedo mujhe, how did they convince Abhira that Armaan and Ruhi are childhood BFFs and not that they only met 2 days ago?smiley8

Good to talk to you so much today, Charusmiley31