Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

smiley3smiley3smiley3OMG 4

I Bow Down GIF | GIFDB.com

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I am in 9th class I am big pagal for ipkknd i joined forum for sarun and daily updates ... The bestest forum it was ... I really made gud friends there time changed I left itv .. use to visit hear and there .. i still get arushi ffs smiley17 after that rohit reel made me come her back to forums ... Always been in gud books never been blocked smiley37 it's was special gift to me and reyality check ..

Join no filter thread

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry, Chaitu, my friend, if I might barge insmiley4

Can I give infinite likes to this post? smiley31The IF is acting very weird, couldn't quote your postsmiley3All of them are showing as mature, which is hella annoying toosmiley24

Totally, totally agree with all that you have written. He called her a pari when she was supporting and practically helping out Krish. She was the only one who understood his sudden emotional moment ( gift of shoes from Krish) and chided him for undermining himself as an important member of the familysmiley27 Things that he didn't even contemplate and/or dared to admit to himself(i.e: his place in the family etc.), she named those emotions out for him. That made her close to his heart, whether he acknowledged it or not.

I will go as far as saying along with all the planning he did of his future life with SIL, he to some extent used Abhira as a decoy, so the family got divertedsmiley18He did inane things during that phasesmiley28

But, agreed, I am liking how he is coming up as a charactersmiley31. Not because he is supportive of Abhira, but because he is standing up for himself and to that young girl who is being harassed. His eyes are now wide open, this is what is expected of a 30yr old lawyer who has seen the world, not the dumb guy we got presented before.

I hope the writers don't break my heartsmiley28and unite these two. There is nothing wrong with the two wanting to be together at the moment. They love each other and want to be together. It is heartwarming infact to see Abhira reaching out for comfort to Armaan, while complaining about the pain life and him are causing her. smiley19 Armaan has understood his shortcomings and is rectifying themsmiley31He is asking Abhira to take a big leap of faith. For that, he needs to present her with his side of the story, whatever it might be- why did he think it was OK to indulge his brother's wife and marry her by throwing out Abhira?smiley28 If we look at it from the outside, it all seems like a cruel and contrived musical chairs played by Armaan and Ruhi by ousting Rohit and Abhira from their livessmiley11I will be all ears to hear this with my sadistic hatsmiley15

My gripe with the show is that they are not letting him give his side of the story and instead made him a 100% culprit, which he is notsmiley7So as of now, Abhira is only privy to the skewed version by pristine and bechari Ruhi and Kaveri's ugly interpretation of Armaan's charactersmiley19 This is not being fair to Armaan. But that unfairness is not doled out by Abhira, but by his BFF and his very own daadismiley7

Taniyaji no filter thread. Khulla hi ajavo

Naya_31 thumbnail

Is it just me or all the posts are automatically getting marked as matured lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like I have to remove the tick lol

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Bechara fufasa ko unke maasa ne phasa dia.This Kaveri poddar is no one’s saga not even her jamaisa’s.

Musibat dekhthe hi maasa ne sanju ko under the bus throw kiya...

Ab sanju ko bolna chahiye::::ye aapne mujhe kya dhika diya ...Budiya ko dhikathe dhikathe khud fas gayi smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kyun sab milke nazuk dil kavu ko panic attack de rah hai..its so rude ,, Do it again. smiley37....Kahi trauma me chalkar ruhi ki therapist ke pass na chala jaayesmiley37