Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

This is my serious doubt..

Which is actually worse.. Saying this in anger or saying in pain

I hope you did not come into my life and my mom and my dreams would have been alive

Because I felt saying something like this in pain means somewhere deep she still holds Ar responsible for her moms death.. What relationship can be built on the ruins of something like that?

If it has come out after 10 months like she used to blame immediately after the death, it can still come out in another situation because whatever Ar does to gain her trust.. He can't change the circumstances of Ak death..

I understand what you are trying to say that blaming in pain is deep rooted . But to me her dialogues yesterday was not for blaming Ar. It was wishing if clock could turn back and she did not have to go through the loss of her Mom and all the career related setbacks etc. I understand some section of audience took it as a blame but I did not. If she had to blame to him, she could have done it many times after marriage and coming to Poddar House. Not even once she has blamed him and even one episode back she blamed kismat for her Mom’s death. So I am not afraid of any future problem based on this dialogue. And I do not want to go by what if this happens in future. If writers decide they can flip back Armaan to his dumb avatar too in future. But based on that fear I will not wish for them to separate.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I joined IF in 2009 and used to be some battles in the forum where everything goes. There were so many drama

sometime you couldn't visit them all, even Bollywood forum was crazy.

edited for mocking

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Why are all posts being marked as Mature contentsmiley3 new feature in IF? I have joined IF in 2012 for IPKKND and left after the show is over came back last season and This forum is very spl and I got o know about the mods , Moderation ,WL and blocking ppl 😂 I have blocked a few ppl too to stay way from personal attacks over a fictional show.

I joined in 2005 my son used to sleep late as toddler hubby in night shifts so chatting on IF I started. I was in and out as busy with kids and family no time for myself. S3 start se I started again till now. Till last July I don't know there are mods or report button or complaining. My friend showed how these work🤣🤣. I am away from fights not entertaining nor fighting. Frankly I didn't enter any threads.. Later I got realisation 🤣. Now it's regular dance baby dance programme ee are used to it. My policy is give respect take respect. There are many old forum mates we still do the same.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Mark the post as normal one by default we are all getting matured posts. Chk it once.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why are all posts being marked as Mature contentsmiley3 new feature in IF? I have joined IF in 2012 for IPKKND and left after the show is over came back last season and This forum is very spl and I got o know about the mods , Moderation ,WL and blocking ppl 😂 I have blocked a few ppl too to stay way from personal attacks over a fictional show.

It's showing that if you replied a person with quote since there original comment

was marked Mature.

I don't fault anyone for blocking for personal attack or abuse that's

different, then being sensitive cause I didn't agree with you.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What are the odds of armaan finding ak goenka connection as the case is related to property. Kahi toh akshara ka name mentioned hoga??

Sabse useless toh Goenka family hai Abhira and Abhira ka koi connection nahi samajh aaya inhe. Itna unique name hai Abhira meaning poochte to bhi connection pata chal jaata.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Arey same pinch i also watch from hotstar one year subscription liya hai maine ..the deal marriage jaap abhira use to do from the first not armaan was ok to be zimadari pati to life long from the start abhira is one who brought deal shadi according to her circumstances she does want to be bhoj or anything to her situation ... The deal jaap she use to remind him .. she will be leaving after one year .. after the accident of abhira .. he himself want to be abhira husband untill their deal .. time changed .. perspective changed .. feelings changed one noticed it's love another never got to know about it .. she never expressed the changed feelings to him ... So he continued to believe that she is her responsibility till on year ... And I hate armaan allowed ruhi into their deal marriage so much and gave liberty to her that's leaded the present mu ... If. Abhira doest love armaan does she also wants that to divorce free from Arman and ph family ... But destiny has different plans time and moments changed perspectives of each other ..

Comming to present situation being angry in gud but comparing his love and keeping her in ruhi was wrong and temple scene was smiley37 ..but he deserves a chance to be loved not to be proved to love who ever with them either family now abhira ...