Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

If Abhira has so much problem on armaan why she even proposed him .. that too wrong time when he was okay to get married to so called aarti tali mate ... Chod deti... Na .. armaan would have married her so called Shanti and aarti mate.. abhira could have got her money and left to her place ...smiley29smiley29 that time she was okay to start a life with him .. now Arman left ruhi mandap and left his family for her came to her and begged to take to her to his home .. now she has a problem of trust issues wow

Abhira really loved when Arman allowed ruhi is marriage space .when he changed and started loving her .. now she needs space ..

Because Armaan said he and chitwali are over and can never be together,because he has been cheating her hiding chitwali is Ruhi , she doubted them both to be more than friends many times and confronted him but he always lied and said they r friends. Abhira watched the video where Armaan is discussing about DV with the other women,his ex and babhi , don’t she feel betrayed thinking her husband is planning his future with his ex who is also his Babhi ? And he is ready to marry Ruhi in just 2 days after DV , so she have all the reasons not to believe him , Ruhi conveniently put all the blame on Armaan saving herself,Armaan himself is not blaming Ruhi and taking all the blame when he knows she is more wrong , so how is Abhira supposed to believe in Armaan just because he left Ruhi in the mandap , any girl will ask the question what if u leave me at the mandap if u found someone else . She felt betrayed and cheated from the person who she loved the most What will he explain about Shiv shakti if Dadi brings cc tv footage ?smiley36
She have no problem Armaan had someone else in his life before as she already knew about chitwali, but chitwali being Ruhi and she being kept in dark about it is her problem ,she even thought about chitwali when she realised her feelings for Armaan but Armaan said he n chitwali are over.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I've never care if the character is FL or ML, PL, or extra

My motto, if do good I'll talk about you if you do bad

I'll talk about you, period. That's not going to change you either agree with me or disagree but I'm not going to be afraid to state my view as an audience of a show

edited for moral policing fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I know Ab is suffering, she is going through a lot but it doesn’t mean she will start treating people like punching bags to vent out her anger.. since few days meher, there isn’t a single scene of her where I haven’t cringed seeing her idiocy… aaj toh had par kardi.. blaming Ar for ak’s death was too below the belt.. dkp always shows their fl as dumb but itna🤔.. Ar ke kareeb aane se uski life utal putal hojati hai toh behen kisne kaha tha uss Ar se pyaar karne ke liye? Kisne kaha tha uski shaadi mein wedding planner banke jaakar mauka dekhe propose karne ke liye? Why were you so desperate then? Acha bhala Ar Ruhi se shaadi kar leta.. you made him fall for you and now treating him like a trash… Ar yeh toh definitely deserve nahi karta… it’s disgusting to see fl behave worst than a vamp… Ar being a man with good intentions went to help his teacher.. bas yahi galti thi, panuati ma beti ke help karna… and Ab paagal hai kya she conveniently twisted the story.. goli Ar ko lagne wali thi.. Ak being the mahan dumbo bich mein khud gayi.. kisne kaha tha use esa karne ke liye.. and marte marte bhi kaand karke mari, shaadi Kara di.. it would have been better Ar ko goli lagti.. ab jaise musibat gale toh nahi padti.. actually Ab is right, Ar ko aana hi nahi chahiye tha, should have left this thankless ehsaan faramosh ma beti to suffer.. Yuvraj se shaadi hoti and madam khush rehti… coz saare problems toh Ar ke wajah se hai😒

edited for moral policing fans

Abhira toh khud he kafi hai apne protection ke liye aisa uske Yuvraj ke sath scenes dekhaye hai , uski mummy ne faltu protection nonsense kar ke sab ki life kharab kar di kyunki ladka-ladki ka nature compatibility 0 hai.
Majnu banne se compatibility koi increase nahi ho jayegi smiley36

Majnu bane rehne se sirf 2rs ke redemption ka tag mil sakta hai smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Bow out for who and why, this fictional show and characters.

Let me tell you I got block cause I made a comment, knowing me

it was probably a joke, I posted I wonder what Armaan will get blame for today

and some other stuff. At that time there used pages of Armaan bashing deserving

or undeserving it happen. I know how to differentiate between legit criticism of

the individual character and downright hate for the character for reason I'm not going

to get into. If bashing is warranted for Abhira then you do it, balance criticism is great

Armaan bashing has calm down a lot, I expected worst during the divorce track

to my surprise it was actually timid compare to before

first of all we as individuals have freedom to write our pov on forum whether it's accordingly with someone or not. As a viewer we have certain points on head the way we watch it may not match. As long as we are not hurting or humiliating anyone personally we can chat and discuss respecting the others pov. When something is against our pov we are not going to hit head. And none can change our own perspective. This a a fiction and it's fun to have a healthy discussion . We can't fix a character every day on head as best and make our posts accordingly like golgolgol around it. Every character has flaws and plus. ruhi was bashed for daily 100 pages to the core showing hate on character. Did we support her immoral acts any day or her plotting or getting divorce papers or intrusion into hubby wife. Never. Same went for arman as long as he fell prey to ruhis manipulations we used to say today target should be 50 pages 100 honi hi because we didn't encourage it. Ruhi is ww kept aside they can't do much with her as they only put her in those situations so they see the way what's easy for them to take out and clean. Same goes to arman or abhira also. When we see flaws and mistakes we can't stop writing it. So nothing will stop us as we love hate any character based on the bits shown by cvs. We didn't assume anything or asking them to give those.

Chill bro😍

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

All of you are guilty of having interacted or agreed with me I think smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

All of you are guilty of having interacted or agreed with me I think smiley37

Tho Ur the culprit saviour smiley37 🙏🙏 AAP dhanya Hain! 🙏🙏🙏smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2