Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am not saying that she is trying to guilt trip.. My point was somewhere inside she still holds him responsible just like the way she had spoken immediately after Ak death, trying to push him away during cremation etc... Irrespective of whether to Ar she has said not to hold himself responsible.. Else it would not have come out when she was broken today 10 months after the event... And nothing Ar do can change the circumstances of Ak death.. How can there be a true relationship when you hold the other person responsible for the death of the person you loved the most somewhere in your heart.. And the other person also hold guilt for the same

There was a true relationship between Kartik and Naira where Kartik held Naira responsible for Shubham's death (which was due to drug overdose) but he never stopped loving her. Here Akshara's death was an accident. Armaan wasn't responsible for it but Akshara died saving him. Whether saving him was her responsibility or not she died saving him. Abhira words "If Armaan didn't came there that day her mom would be alive" more than a blame it was a yearning if her mom didn't die, she would never have to face all those circumstances she faced, but how she is imagining Akshara would be alive? Akshara was fated to die that day, she could've died saving Abhira leaving literally nobody by her side.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What are the odds of armaan finding ak goenka connection as the case is related to property. Kahi toh akshara ka name mentioned hoga??

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What are the odds of armaan finding ak goenka connection as the case is related to property. Kahi toh akshara ka name mentioned hoga??

If he does, he will gain 1 point over Inspector pappa who did not make the connection between Akshara Sharma in kasauli and Akshara Sharma in Mussorie..

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch tho bechara Udaipur ka best lawyer bhi karle! Waise bhi papa police bekaar nikle smiley37 Abhira and MG tho waise bhi follow up karna bhool Gaye after Ak's birthday photo exchange.. tho ab Armaan Ki baari

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mili9

Good evening girls !!!!

I liked today's episode. I didn't feel bad for Armaan, ittu saa bhismiley1I think whatever Abhira said is what she wished happened, not blaming Armaan and his action/inaction as the direct cause and effectsmiley18 How many times do we think of the if only, kaash yeh aisa hota, yeh aisa nahin hota. As they say the hindsight is always 20/20. That is what I saw Abhira saying. She did this very calmly, as she herself was breaking from the inside. I felt that she is entitled to say whatever she felt to the one person whom she feels attached to, in a moment when she lost everything including her very own identitysmiley19 How many times do we snap at people who love us and be there for us when we are stressed? Because, let us face it, we know they will take these outburstssmiley18

I do not want to even compare this outburst to what Abhira received from Armaan for the last 10 months, which were direct blames.

I can see where her deepest hurt is and where she is coming from- in her words on the day of the horrid reveal she says with a very small voice - chii, spouse ko jhoot bol ke, apne future life ki planning karte hosmiley28I felt that was the root of all of her hurt. Maanaa ki their's is not a real marriage, but she didn't know the existence of a 3rd person in that marriage. So when you think about it she made a fool of herself as she sparred so many times with Ruhi about her interference between her and Armaan. She thought she was replying with all rights to Ruhi, little did she know that Armaan put her in a position of ridicule.smiley31Aise humiliation se koi bhi, kaise normal ho sakte hain? Unfortunately, these acts of Armaan are very difficult to reconcile with and forgive. She didn't know the vulgar kaand of him going on to try and write on the temple walls, what explanation or justification can he give to that kaand? But he still dared to say " hum aisa kuch nahin kiya" which is a total lie at that timesmiley21. When you think about it, that is one of the worst things he has done, actually planning his future with Ruhi waiting for Abhira to finish her term as his wife and leavesmiley21 Not becoming of an ML.

But, kya karein ! I can't continue to be angry with RoPu's Armaansmiley42. He brought a sincerity and honesty to Armaansmiley18 If it were the earlier actor, I couldn't stand him at allsmiley11 Something in that guy's body language was so offsmiley21 Moving on....... Armaan is doing everything good so far, trying to be patient and helpful and supportive. Unfortunately, repentance takes time. As they say, every negative interaction in a close relationship needs several positive interactions to balance it out. The closer the relationship, the higher that ratio. Yahaan par toh, Armaan uprooted the the trust in their relationship to the core.

I am not going to lie, I didn't like Armaan helping out Ruhi at this time.smiley7 Call me petty, but I hated itsmiley16. Ruhi is taking a moral high ground of a bechari, jilted woman and the whole blame is on Armaansmiley35while both of them played their roles in the mess they created in Rohit and Abhira's livessmiley7Of course, Kaveri is going to use it against Armaan nowsmiley18
I don't even want to talk about Kaveri. Kya hi blame karein, the character totally lacks a moral compasssmiley11I think whoever is writing Kaveri is mentally not wellsmiley28

My opinions onlysmiley4

I completely agree, wishing for something isn't the same as blaming. Abhira

had just looked at Aks, photo too seeing her career going in a dustbin. If she

had called a killer, I would've bashed left and right with no mercy. I just need them

to start healing now, the MU has gone on too long. First if was Armaan, listening to family

and his Made Up Beast Friend, now is Abhira letting her self esteem to be manipulated

by that POS and coward Kaveri.

@ Red: Phew, thank you for not listing my poor Armaan would be bashed

from here to kingdom com. The pages in EDT, used to go fast with his bashing smiley38

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Kuch tho bechara Udaipur ka best lawyer bhi karle! Waise bhi papa police bekaar nikle smiley37 Abhira and MG tho waise bhi follow up karna bhool Gaye after Ak's birthday photo exchange.. tho ab Armaan Ki baari

It will he fun if he informs goenkas that the only way out of their financial crisis is by convincing akshara sign few documentssmiley36.

Jaan laga denge usko search karne meinsmiley17

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I feel till his mummy's truth is out, armaan will remain the same. I mean, he blames himself for the issues between vidya & madhav toh aur kya hi bole 🤷‍♀️

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It will he fun if he informs goenkas that the only way out of their financial crisis is by convincing akshara sign few documentssmiley36.

Jaan laga denge usko search karne meinsmiley17

Not to sound insensitive but Ruhi ko therapy sessions bhi zyaada karne padenge.. cos maasi is after all the root cause of the anxiety in the first place smiley19

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Arman ko suddenly kisi aur ki tarah dikharahe hi jo pocket mein resignation letter leke ghoomta tha🤣🤣. Abhira ko suddenly arman ki guilt tripping karake uski yaad dila rahe hi. Cvs ki noh maya on them kya karein🤣🤣 sab candy Crush ki kamaal hi 🤣🤣

I know Ab is suffering, she is going through a lot but it doesn’t mean she will start treating people like punching bags to vent out her anger.. since few days meher, there isn’t a single scene of her where I haven’t cringed seeing her idiocy… aaj toh had par kardi.. blaming Ar for ak’s death was too below the belt.. dkp always shows their fl as dumb but itna🤔.. Ar ke kareeb aane se uski life utal putal hojati hai toh behen kisne kaha tha uss Ar se pyaar karne ke liye? Kisne kaha tha uski shaadi mein wedding planner banke jaakar mauka dekhe propose karne ke liye? Why were you so desperate then? Acha bhala Ar Ruhi se shaadi kar leta.. you made him fall for you and now treating him like a trash… Ar yeh toh definitely deserve nahi karta… it’s disgusting to see fl behave worst than a vamp… Ar being a man with good intentions went to help his teacher.. bas yahi galti thi, panuati ma beti ke help karna… and Ab paagal hai kya she conveniently twisted the story.. goli Ar ko lagne wali thi.. Ak being the mahan dumbo bich mein khud gayi.. kisne kaha tha use esa karne ke liye.. and marte marte bhi kaand karke mari, shaadi Kara di.. it would have been better Ar ko goli lagti.. ab jaise musibat gale toh nahi padti.. actually Ab is right, Ar ko aana hi nahi chahiye tha, should have left this thankless ehsaan faramosh ma beti to suffer.. Yuvraj se shaadi hoti and madam khush rehti… coz saare problems toh Ar ke wajah se hai😒

edited for moral policing fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago