Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Actually, in yesterday's episode I felt sanjay was about to inform armaan that it was dadi sa's instruction, when armaan was warning him outside court. Phuphasa started with something like "armaan mein yeh sab kuch.. ", but he didn't let him complete the sentence. Also, throughout episode he was looking confused & not too happy trying to ruin abhira's career. It was dadi who was pushing him. Agar dadi usko aisa karne ko bolti nahi, tho shayad woh aisa kuch karta hi nahi

let’s see we have one Sanjay abhira and armaan scene in exclusivity in hospital

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

The dejavu that mujhe Ab ko Ruhi ke baare mein batana chahiye brought... 🙁

A cat that fell in hot water, will even be afraid of cold water...Armaan baba realising he is again getting trapped...Hope he maintain this sadbhudhi smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I did not expect that Ar would say that he would leave PF so soon... That entire confrontation was lit..

Screen presence of all 3 added to it..

Highlight of today's episode::Bhudiya ne apne pyaare jamaisa ko under the bus throw kiya..Woh aurat kisi ka sagi nahi hai 😅

I was expecting this coming after 2 min Maggie revelation but the way they r redeeming Armaan’s character is a surprise. After shiv shakti I totally lost hope on Armaan’s character and thought how would they even redeem this man,But Am loving this track, except 2 min noodles angle Armaan is much better than so much hyped ML’s who are hell toxic and spineless who cannot take a stand for their wives when she need him the most. Armaan is not playing victim or trying to victimise himself .And the FB’s he had shows he knows where he went wrong , how she always took care of him but he never listened to her , how he falsely blamed her for his family ,how he forced her to sign the divorce papers, that was when Abhria is about to propose him but babhi ruined everything. He is not blaming Abhira but trying to understand where he went wrong and correcting them . She only needs assurance that she is not an option but his whole life.

Am manifesting “ mein sabh teek kardoonga “ and zindagi mein kithne bhi mushkile aaye mein tumhe chununga “ and he is just not saying this but working on it too, he went against his family ,he is ready to leave poddar’s firm for her.

https://x.com/_selenophile15/status/1809132663879467510

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She has made an impression about armaan based on ruhi & dadi's words. But if she wants a happy life with him, she must see his efforts (kuch na kuch toh karega) with a neutral pov & then decide her future. If she has this impression ke woh jhoota hain then nothing is going to work, she can better pack her bags & leave.

Ab armaan ke koshish ke beech, abhira ruhi sympathy leke aayegi, toh i dont have words 🤐

I know it's difficult for her, but agar woh uspe trust nahi karegi, dadi ki baaton mein aati rahegi toh aise hi gol gol ghoomta rahega story, as we know ruhi kahi nahi jaane wali. Mein yeh nahi bol rahi ke kal ya day after tomorrow, abhira should run into his arms forgiving him confessing her love. Now poddars & ruhi knows armaan is in love with abhira, but abhira ke side se koi response nahi mila hain unko, toh obviously they will try to manipulate her, jab tak woh ek clear decision pe nahi aati ki she wants to stay with him or doesn't want to stay with him, yeh kahani mein koi progress nahi hoga.

Baaki dekhte hain reunion hain ya separation

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

She has made an impression about armaan based on ruhi & dadi's words. But if she wants a happy life with him, she must see his efforts (kuch na kuch toh karega) with a neutral pov & then decide her future. If she has this impression ke woh jhoota hain then nothing is going to work, she can better pack her bags & leave.

Ab armaan ke koshish ke beech, abhira ruhi sympathy leke aayegi, toh i dont have words 🤐

I know it's difficult for her, but agar woh uspe trust nahi karegi, dadi ki baaton mein aati rahegi toh aise hi gol gol ghoomta rahega story, as we know ruhi kahi nahi jaane wali. Mein yeh nahi bol rahi ke kal ya day after tomorrow, abhira should run into his arms forgiving him confessing her love. Now poddars & ruhi knows armaan is in love with abhira, but abhira ke side se koi response nahi mila hain unko, toh obviously they will try to manipulate her, jab tak woh ek clear decision pe nahi aati ki she wants to stay with him or doesn't want to stay with him, yeh kahani mein koi progress nahi hoga.

Baaki dekhte hain reunion hain ya separation

role reversal chal raha hi donom ka. ar broke the manipulations to reach abhira and abhira is struck with them
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Agree . Abhira never blamed Ar for causing her mothers death. Today she is at a very low position and she is venting out and reminiscing all the mishaps that happened to her. And she wished if all could be undone. Thats why she asked Ar if he could bring her back. Her tone is pain and not blaming in anger which was what she was subjected by all Poddars so long.

This is my serious doubt..

Which is actually worse.. Saying this in anger or saying in pain

I hope you did not come into my life and my mom and my dreams would have been alive

Because I felt saying something like this in pain means somewhere deep she still holds Ar responsible for her moms death.. What relationship can be built on the ruins of something like that?

If it has come out after 10 months like she used to blame immediately after the death, it can still come out in another situation because whatever Ar does to gain her trust.. He can't change the circumstances of Ak death..

Originally posted by: Sajini235

actually that's the problem. If ar-ab had a clear, heart to heart conversation before ru comes in between then that will be a test for both of them to see whether they have a future together or not. At this point ab ia still hesitating to trust ar as she feels he will leave her alone when it will come to his fam and also deeply hurt by hiding rumaal past for her for freaking 10 months, despite her asking multiple time as she has clearly seen them in such positions where she was doubtful that they have something more than friendship going between them. Whenever ab asked ar about his chitwali, he told she is his past and there is no getting back together with her but on the other hand kept giving idiotic promises to ru like he will talk about them with dadisa...etc. Ar should have chosen what he wanna do clearly.

Anyways, now ar should keep boundaries with ru and ab should give ar a chance to present his side of story, not to believe him immediately but atleast for a closure. If not mu and seperation is inevitable.

But if the seperation is without kids, then I am all in. I hate kid leaps.

Exactly this ! Abhira never wanted Armaan to leave his family for her or choose btwn her and the family , she wants to be his priority just like his other family members and take stand for her when his family is falsely blaming her. She even trusted Armaan when he forced her to sign the divorce papers and ready to forgive him accepting his love until Madhav stopped and explained her.

But the way the truth of 2 min noodles came out she is totally here broken and felt betrayed. Many times she felt there’s something more than friendship btwn him and Ruhi but he always lied to her saying they r best friends , then she watched the video of them discussing about DV, so for her he is planking his future with his ex and babhi behind Abhira’s back. He got ready to marry her in 2 days after DV.
Even if Abhira gives him a chance does Armaan have a different story than Ruhi ? He himself not confronting Ruhi when she is throwing him alone under the bus when she is more wrong than him in the entire situation . How will he explain shiv skathi to Abhira? So Ruhi coming in btwn them now might bring some sense and realisation in Armaan , he might finally see her true colours how she manipulated and guilt tripped him all these months. Even Abhira should know the reality of Ruhi or else as she said she will always remain in the impression that Armaan played with both the girls feelings which he clearly didn’t.

This is my serious doubt..

Which is actually worse.. Saying this in anger or saying in pain

I hope you did not come into my life and my mom and my dreams would have been alive

Because I felt saying something like this in pain means somewhere deep she still holds Ar responsible for her moms death.. What relationship can be built on the ruins of something like that?

If it has come out after 10 months like she used to blame immediately after the death, it can still come out in another situation because whatever Ar does to gain her trust.. He can't change the circumstances of Ak death..

I don’t see her blaming him for her mom’s death , she just wished the things that happened to be undone or never happened, she would live happily with her mamma. She was a happy, bubbly girl before her mamma died and we saw how horrendous her life has been from last 10 months , sometimes because of Armaan and sometimes because of his family.she lost her 1st case even without argument she is devastated ,broken from all the sides. She is not falsely accusing or even accusing him for her mama’s death. Where as Armaan always made false accusations on her but still not for once she used her mama’s death to guilt trip him. So why would she do it now? When he said he will make everything better she said jhoote vaade maath karo. She asked him to bring her mom back if he can really make everything better.
She would have left to UD if Madhav didn’t message her and got her back. But they need to the leads in the same frame so they got her back to PH and the evil phufa and Dadi started their planning and plotting on a 22 yr young girl ruining her career.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t see her blaming him for her mom’s death , she just wished the things that happened to be undone or never happened, she would live happily with her mamma. She was a happy, bubbly girl before her mamma died and we saw how horrendous her life has been from last 10 months , sometimes because of Armaan and sometimes because of his family.she lost her 1st case even without argument she is devastated ,broken from all the sides. She is not falsely accusing or even accusing him for her mama’s death. Where as Armaan always made false accusations on her but still not for once she used her mama’s death to guilt trip him. So why would she do it now? When he said he will make everything better she said jhoote vaade maath karo. She asked him to bring her mom back if he can really make everything better.
She would have left to UD if Madhav didn’t message her and got her back. But they need to the leads in the same frame so they got her back to PH and the evil phufa and Dadi started their planning and plotting on a 22 yr young girl ruining her career.

I am not saying that she is trying to guilt trip.. My point was somewhere inside she still holds him responsible just like the way she had spoken immediately after Ak death, trying to push him away during cremation etc... Irrespective of whether to Ar she has said not to hold himself responsible.. Else it would not have come out when she was broken today 10 months after the event... And nothing Ar do can change the circumstances of Ak death.. How can there be a true relationship when you hold the other person responsible for the death of the person you loved the most somewhere in your heart.. And the other person also hold guilt for the same.

It is not even like the other white day blames which I am thinking is something like immediately after the event you blame, there is mu and separation even. But mu gets cleared and then not brought up again

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago