Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Kaveri will not be able to change Armaan’s stance on Ab but she might try to take advantage of Ab’s vulnerable state that is my fear.

Ruhi in between armaan abhira will be a test for both equally, unlike now where only armaan is batting for their love. He has gone against his family too many times & confessed his love for her(though she has not witnessed any of these), & confessed it to her also.

Armaan can only remind ruhi his feelings for abhira (which he has already done) & try to draw boundaries, but I'm sure, dadi might create situations to manipulate abhira against him, but it's upto her & her trust to believe him or not. Ruhi might see a ray of hope as she is aware abhira has broken up with him after the past revelation & also she thinks abhira's wedding planner time period was when armaan fell for her, so she can try this time as his client to get him back.

If abhira doesn't come out of dadi & ruhi's words & try to see armaan & his actions from a neutral pov, then I don't think armaan can do anything

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes because today Kaveri threw him to the lions. Remember he was following kaveris orders to sabotage abhiras career. She was on the phone with him when he was arranging the judges bribe because she was totally behind it. And she asked him to keep her updated on everything that’s happening there..But when Armaan found out she kept herself out of it and let phufasa take the whole blame. We need to understand that in gen 4 Kaveri Podaar is not just a cruel dadi.’.she’s a Villain..a total black one.who may even be responsible for armaans moms death. So we shouldn’t expect abhira to just shut up and go live in podaars house as Armaan loves her..and become a yes woman to dadisa like Ruhi and vidya are..Because Kaveri is not just a regular old woman who gets irritated with her grand bahu like suhasini goenka was and will say a few nasty words..kaveri is dangerous and she does criminal acts..and maybe she’s done even worse..like orchestrated armaans moms murder..So we will have to see how the writers plan on dealing with Kaveri..because they seem to be making her worse and more cruel with every episode and if she’s behind armaans moms death..there’s no redemption for her..She’s the worst character I’ve seen so far in rishta..because rishta doesn’t do villains..but this Gen had yuvraj and Kaveri who are rishtas very first black villains..

Agree they have made her full negative. And though I am loving Armaan’s bold responses to Fufa and Kaveri but such revolt against the matriarch is very uncommon for a Shahi production. The only problem to me is how long will they be relying on this torture of Ab by Kaveri as it seems to go in circles. If it was a movie or limited series, I would have expected Ab/Ar to move out and settle separately but that seems unlikely as the entire fam needs to be under the same roof for max drama.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri is a big snake. And phufasa is her loyal lizard. He doesn’t let her down and takes all the blame for her cruel deeds. Kaveri asked phufasa to sabotage abhiras career and he was following her orders when he bribed the Judge..he’s done alot of stuff to abhira and probably armaans mom as well . Following kaveris orders. So once Armaan comes to know that Kaveri is behind everything bad that’s been happening to abhira and everything bad that happened to his mom..that’s when he ŵill break away completely from dadisa and most probably leave podaars house..it’s coming to that. Kaveris bad days have to come now soon as she’s done a lot of evil deeds 👍

Even I feel whatever mystery behind between ar bio mom, it will make ar move away from fam with ab(even though for a while) also will repair so called shaadi bond btw v-m. Sb should get punished legally & kv should be left alone even by her fam. That's what should happen. They can't ww that two characters now. They're damaged beyond repair. Even ru character is redeemable if she stays away from ab-ar understanding that she was doing wrong with ab blinded by her so called delusional love towards ar and change her perspectives towards ak after aarohi death truth (that truth should comeout, I don't wanna see ab getting sympathy and ru becoming mahaan). Ab also need to calm down and think what she really wanna do with ar's presence in her life. If she doesn't see a future together with him, then she should leave udaipur as soon as possible. If she see a slightest possiblility to get back with ar, then she should give ar a chance to tell his side of story and have a calm deep hearted conversation. I can totally understand that she is really hurt but writers have to show her clearing her mind by herself. Why this continuous ddp, Give her a break man....

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi in between armaan abhira will be a test for both equally, unlike now where only armaan is batting for their love. He has gone against his family too many times & confessed his love for her(though she has not witnessed any of these), & confessed it to her also.

Armaan can only remind ruhi his feelings for abhira (which he has already done) & try to draw boundaries, but I'm sure, dadi might create situations to manipulate abhira against him, but it's upto her & her trust to believe him or not. Ruhi might see a ray of hope as she is aware abhira has broken up with him after the past revelation & also she thinks abhira's wedding planner time period was when armaan fell for her, so she can try this time as his client to get him back.

If abhira doesn't come out of dadi & ruhi's words & try to see armaan & his actions from a neutral pov, then I don't think armaan can do anything

I am sure both Kaveri and Ruhi will try to take advantage. I know at the very end Ab will trust Ar over anyone but in the interim not sure how she will react. Thats why it is very important for Ar to have heart to heart conversations with her so he can instill confidence . Only Armaans conversation has the power to tilt the balance. Ab’s love for Ar os anyways intact. She just needs assurance. A very crucial time was wasted by Madhav immediately after the wedding fiasco so Ar lost a golden opportunity there to come out clean and now he has to be be more strong in order to keep the ship sailing. And to me Ar has always stood beside Ab excluding the 2 months of IPL so I dont expect him to give up on the relationship. So hopefully they will patch up soon ( till TRP calls for another separation).
Sajini235 thumbnail

actually that's the problem. If ar-ab had a clear, heart to heart conversation before ru comes in between then that will be a test for both of them to see whether they have a future together or not. At this point ab ia still hesitating to trust ar as she feels he will leave her alone when it will come to his fam and also deeply hurt by hiding rumaal past for her for freaking 10 months, despite her asking multiple time as she has clearly seen them in such positions where she was doubtful that they have something more than friendship going between them. Whenever ab asked ar about his chitwali, he told she is his past and there is no getting back together with her but on the other hand kept giving idiotic promises to ru like he will talk about them with dadisa...etc. Ar should have chosen what he wanna do clearly.

Anyways, now ar should keep boundaries with ru and ab should give ar a chance to present his side of story, not to believe him immediately but atleast for a closure. If not mu and seperation is inevitable.

But if the seperation is without kids, then I am all in. I hate kid leaps.

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

yes because today Kaveri threw him to the lions. Remember he was following kaveris orders to sabotage abhiras career. She was on the phone with him when he was arranging the judges bribe because she was totally behind it. And she asked him to keep her updated on everything that’s happening there..But when Armaan found out she kept herself out of it and let phufasa take the whole blame. We need to understand that in gen 4 Kaveri Podaar is not just a cruel dadi.’.she’s a Villain..a total black one.who may even be responsible for armaans moms death. So we shouldn’t expect abhira to just shut up and go live in podaars house as Armaan loves her..and become a yes woman to dadisa like Ruhi and vidya are..Because Kaveri is not just a regular old woman who gets irritated with her grand bahu like suhasini goenka was and will say a few nasty words..kaveri is dangerous and she does criminal acts..and maybe she’s done even worse..like orchestrated armaans moms murder..So we will have to see how the writers plan on dealing with Kaveri..because they seem to be making her worse and more cruel with every episode and if she’s behind armaans moms death..there’s no redemption for her..She’s the worst character I’ve seen so far in rishta..because rishta doesn’t do villains..but this Gen had yuvraj and Kaveri who are rishtas very first black villains..

I do feel Kaveri making Sanjay apologise and not backing him up .. when she was shown to orchestrate everything behind abhira’s case .one episode away can make Sanjay turn against Kaveri

Sanjay was expected to hide the divorce truth .. also madhav’s accident .. but Madhav himself hiding this has blunted its impact

Sanjay can be the person who will bring Shivani back ., or disclose the divorce truth ..to hit back at Kaveri and damage ties with Arman..

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I do feel Kaveri making Sanjay apologise and not backing him up .. when she was shown to orchestrate everything behind abhira’s case .one episode away can make Sanjay turn against Kaveri

Sanjay was expected to hide the divorce truth .. also madhav’s accident .. but Madhav himself hiding this has blunted its impact

Sanjay can be the person who will bring Shivani back ., or disclose the divorce truth ..to hit back at Kaveri and damage ties with Arman..

It will be fun to watch if jamai sa turns against his pyaari maa sa...😈😈😈😈
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago

Dekho armaan ki karni abd kathni mrin BAHUT farak raha hai…. Abhira has faces it….

Chit wali se kuch nahi Ho sakta……

Ruhi Sirf friend hai….

Ruhi se Shaadi fanily ki wajah se…. BUT ruhi happens to b someone special…

Armaan went to mussorie for abhira… and abhira uss waqt most likely feel karne lagi armaan ke liye…. She was dressing up for him and found paiers… which again jhooth from armaan…

Use video dadi nein usi mussorie ke time ka dikhana….where armaan wanted to rtalk about divorce because ruhi wanted him to do so….

So trust buri tarah toota hai…. Armaan will have to work hard to get that back…

Uske words per believe nahi karne wali abhira…. As karni kathni mein farak hai… for abhira armaan is jhootha…. Yes he is….

So let’s c kya hota hai…

May b ruhi ka case will work… armaan use bata de abd dadi May think he has not…. That may make things done better….😃

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually, in yesterday's episode I felt sanjay was about to inform armaan that it was dadi sa's instruction, when armaan was warning him outside court. Phuphasa started with something like "armaan mein yeh sab kuch.. ", but he didn't let him complete the sentence. Also, throughout episode he was looking confused & not too happy trying to ruin abhira's career. It was dadi who was pushing him. Agar dadi usko aisa karne ko bolti nahi, tho shayad woh aisa kuch karta hi nahi