Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes Rohit is killing as Armaan and his chemistry with Sami, Hotlicious smiley42

Many left the forum and stopped watch not wanting to give him a chance cause

they couldn't see Armaan being played by anyone else. Since I wasn't watching the

show for actor, I stay and watch with open mind and I'm glad he lived up to the challenge

and Rohit deserve all the love he's getting and more smiley27

Seriously yaar. I am so loving his onscreen presence... Pehle sirf Abhira ke scenes me dam dikhta tha... Ab I look forward to Armaan's scenes... Him with sam and Anita ji specially... They have a great screen presence.❤️

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Loved this move from Ar but I suspect Kaveri will take a cruel revenge on Ab/Ar because of this defeat.

Only card that Kaveri has right now is to add more ghee in list of misunderstandings between Abhimaan using fact Armaan is fighting case for Ruhi. But then She has another defeat coming to her plate with Vidya' impending flip after blood donation & health risk. Also divorce truth has to come out at some point driving Armaan away from Kaveri' control. He will understand his marriage tamasha with Ruhi was built on a lie. Any additional MU between Abhimaan at this stage is anyway not a game changer, it doesn't change Armaan' view of the relationship which should be bigger concern for Kaveri. Until Shivani' return or Abhira' to PH, Kaveri has nothing to change Armaan' opinion about Abhira.

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Only card that Kaveri has right now is to add more ghee in list of misunderstandings between Abhimaan using fact Armaan is fighting case for Ruhi. But then She has another defeat coming to her plate with Vidya' impending flip after blood donation & health risk. Also divorce truth has to come out at some point driving Armaan away from Kaveri' control. He will understand his marriage tamasha with Ruhi was built on a lie. Any additional MU between Abhimaan at this stage is anyway not a game changer, it doesn't change Armaan' view of the relationship which should be bigger concern for Kaveri. Until Shivani' return or Abhira' to PH, Kaveri has nothing to change Armaan' opinion about Abhira.

Kaveri will not be able to change Armaan’s stance on Ab but she might try to take advantage of Ab’s vulnerable state that is my fear.
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

smiley31I'm doing good yaa...i started a new show yest ..the double..n discovered it's still on air so I'll have to wait for 25th July, then I can watch the complete series..ab in between I have a lot of free time & I'm wasting it here smiley37

I take your word on today's scene..I didn't look at it that way.. Arman may be her bad omen ..blah blah blue blue ..

But I need more clarity on how and when Arman was her everything & when she fell so hard for him ..Firstly it was one sided ..Secondly, yeah arman may have cared for her a little bit , stood up for her once twice , and she may have liked him a lot to fall in love but here we are talking about an uncertain rishta with zero commitment or promises, except for 1 yr shadi n her studies....she assumed a lot I suppose ...bec we are talking about the time when he was also giving mixed signals to ruhi, there were all these issues abt krish , charu , Sanjay etc , he supposedly hurt her a lot , blamed her a lot (that's what I keep reading ) , still she fell so hard for him ?

How can arman be her everything when he didn't even commit to her ? N let's not talk abt how flimsy he was at that time , also his brain cells went through a transformation only when she confessed ..

She does talk like a jilted lover who was cheated in marriage , that's where the problem is .

Reg arman and ruhi , a lot and a LOT is unknown to her , yet she believed only ruhi and blamed arman. Why ? Both arman and ruhi were wrong so both should be held accountable . The bil sil angle is never mentioned in the show , not even by abhira.

Chalo whatever..the bottom line is , if she is conflicted about arman , she seriously needs a monologue ..what she does everyday is put a new blame on him & with all of this , how will she even justify herself when she makes the decision to accept his love?

If she wants arman , she has to be a part of this poddar circus whole heartedly else she has the choice to leave..there is nothing in between ...

Currently we are witnessing the in between phase that's why nothing makes sense..when the dp truth is out, we will have a lot more clarity ..

OK, my friend. I will say this and then shut upsmiley4Just to clarify .........

@bold........ For her to believe Armaan is her everything, if she truly loved him, Armaan ka commitment se kya lena dena?smiley44She is young, alone in this world, Armaan used to give her a lot of attention either out of zimmedari or whateversmiley29, whether cooking for her, feeding her or giving her a roof over her head etc. etc, etc..... I can't believe the word zimmedaari has become such a live wire for me after this showsmiley26Moving on......Yes, she did say it was a deal when she found herself in this impossible marriage, you know how we rationalize to make things palatable, we say to ourselves, I am doing this only till I reach....... She knew about his past in bits and pieces and he assured her there was no going back to whoever that chitwali was and gradually the relationship from her side changed. It was beyond her control. Agar dil mange mor, woh kya kar sakti, my friend?smiley24May be she thought there is a future to this and I wouldn't write her off if she didsmiley14.

When I said he was her everything, the way she expressed herself to him and to Madhav is that he is the only person in the world whom she loves so much and therefore he should be the person whom she trusted the most, BUT she can'tsmiley19 Toh, if Armaan didn't reciprocate her feelings like he is doing now, she would have had no case against him- trust, no trust or any complaints that he engaged with X,Y or Z.

As for the jilted lover part, as I said before, she is unaware of the 3rd person in their marriage and so she took the liberty to try and put Ruhi in her place. As let us face it whether deal or not, a SIL bringing divorce papers or giving gyaan is hella exasperatingsmiley28 But when she thinks back, she set herself up for ridiculesmiley11. Let me give an analogy: if my chair decides to fire me for whatever reason and before informing me this they announce it to the students. I come in to teach students and try to correct whatever they are doing...... you can imagine how humiliating that scenario issmiley22

Yes, I am very surprised and angered that the BIL-SIL angle is not mentionedsmiley35It is just me saying it as I can't let go of itsmiley34 Yuck!!!!

Armaan never tried to explain to Abhira about his equation to Ruhi other than I am sorry and I love you.smiley18 Because for any girl who was once married to him and was divested off, if he is pursuing her now to be together again, this is a big hurdle na- to know why did he agree to marry Ruhi and what was his equation with her. As I said above, I think because he is a guy, the show has conveniently put him out to the pasturesmiley19. I don't know why they would do this to their ML. This makes me so madsmiley7Agreed, both of them should be held accountable, but everybody including his own daadi is blaming just himsmiley7Such pathetic writingsmiley11

OK , done smiley4

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Bring who big AA parivar to abhira ..she deserves it yar smiley27 only they should say abhira .. ha abhira .only postive vibes only ... If they are against on anything ... Another AA family should come

smiley32smiley32

I so agree with you..

Their life maksad should be to revolve around abhira...

Their happiness, taers all should depend on abhira.

Abhira should be sun, moon, air and food to them...

I mean she deserves this much yaar....

As right now Armaan's....his whole astitava is now just depends on abhira..

character growth is comemdable but right now armaan without abhira had no character arc....

but than thats how it should be..guy's life shouldmrevolve around girl's...❣️

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kaveri is a big snake. And phufasa is her loyal lizard. He doesn’t let her down and takes all the blame for her cruel deeds. Kaveri asked phufasa to sabotage abhiras career and he was following her orders when he bribed the Judge..he’s done alot of stuff to abhira and probably armaans mom as well . Following kaveris orders. So once Armaan comes to know that Kaveri is behind everything bad that’s been happening to abhira and everything bad that happened to his mom..that’s when he ŵill break away completely from dadisa and most probably leave podaars house..it’s coming to that. Kaveris bad days have to come now soon as she’s done a lot of evil deeds 👍

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Kaveri is a big snake. And phufasa is her loyal lizard. He doesn’t let her down and takes all the blame for her cruel deeds. Kaveri asked phufasa to sabotage abhiras career and he was following her orders when he bribed the Judge..he’s done alot of stuff to abhira and probably armaans mom as well . Following kaveris orders. So once Armaan comes to know that Kaveri is behind everything bad that’s been happening to abhira and everything bad that happened to his mom..that’s when he ŵill break away completely from dadisa and most probably leave podaars house..it’s coming to that. Kaveris bad days have to come now soon as she’s done a lot of evil deeds 👍

She will be left alone by the end. I was surprised when she ordered phuphasa to apologize publicly and pretended to remain clueless. I wish Sanjau blurted out "It was your order maasa to bribe judge". I wish Armaan could also leave PH someday after getting tired of his Dadisa's manipulations, planning and plotting. Wasn't KP an open player? From when she started hiding her motives and backstabbing?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krishnaa99

Seriously yaar. I am so loving his onscreen presence... Pehle sirf Abhira ke scenes me dam dikhta tha... Ab I look forward to Armaan's scenes... Him with sam and Anita ji specially... They have a great screen presence.❤️

Armaan and Abhira have good chemistry and both of them are played by decent actors .. not overhyped actors who already come with a biased fanbase..

even I watch the show for characters .. over here the chemistry is both are vulnerable people .. both together become stronger as they complete each other ..

Both draw strengths from each other ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Arey what did u just say smiley3smiley3 tauba tauba abhira is FL and FL never will wrong u know ...

Most of the time she is

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think Sanjay has been a tremendous loyal fam member to Kaveri. Actually I was suprised that today he denied to follow her order.

yes because today Kaveri threw him to the lions. Remember he was following kaveris orders to sabotage abhiras career. She was on the phone with him when he was arranging the judges bribe because she was totally behind it. And she asked him to keep her updated on everything that’s happening there..But when Armaan found out she kept herself out of it and let phufasa take the whole blame. We need to understand that in gen 4 Kaveri Podaar is not just a cruel dadi.’.she’s a Villain..a total black one.who may even be responsible for armaans moms death. So we shouldn’t expect abhira to just shut up and go live in podaars house as Armaan loves her..and become a yes woman to dadisa like Ruhi and vidya are..Because Kaveri is not just a regular old woman who gets irritated with her grand bahu like suhasini goenka was and will say a few nasty words..kaveri is dangerous and she does criminal acts..and maybe she’s done even worse..like orchestrated armaans moms murder..So we will have to see how the writers plan on dealing with Kaveri..because they seem to be making her worse and more cruel with every episode and if she’s behind armaans moms death..there’s no redemption for her..She’s the worst character I’ve seen so far in rishta..because rishta doesn’t do villains..but this Gen had yuvraj and Kaveri who are rishtas very first black villains..