Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The reactions of family is a bit thanda. no one seems disgusted by Sanjay

Sanjay kabse itna loyal hai that he didnt expose that Kaveri asked him to do all this

I think Sanjay has been a tremendous loyal fam member to Kaveri. Actually I was suprised that today he denied to follow her order.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when she hid charus truths why did she blurt ruhi getting divorce papers to mussoorie even when ar said let's forget this here. She purposely said before vidya as vidya was supporting her then. Then why did she hid dadis black mail truth. She could blurt and go out happily. Convenient blurting. If she said dev charu truth first before divorce truth out that could balance. Ruhi took that and blurted it out before family chopping her confession. Why should confession stop when some blames are done or deal truth out. The same day if she said I love ar I can't leave this family everything is done. Ruhi could have gone next with ar confession there only. So dadi knows what all going on and keeping ruhi for a purpose. What a shatir she is

Ruhi utilised the opportunity to blurt it out and stop the confession ok every one is angry on her .after that deal truth is out they both had a chance to save marriage but both denied and want to out of it .. ar doesn't know his feelings. What about abhira she does knows he loves Arman why she couldn't she expressed her feelings and the situation of the deal made now everything changed right a simple sorry could have saved the relationship but naaaa makers took another route to justify it

Rohit, Sam and Siddharth were stars of today's episode. All three actors were really good smiley20 Abhira's breakdown scene and her pleading to be left alone, her being tired because if all the drama and accusations made me feel bad but at the same time, she must stay away from Poddars even if she can't leave Armaan. It's her own choice to stay there. She must stay in Dehli and become a good lawyer after a few years she can move back to Udaipur. Armaan-Phuphasa confrontation scene was too good. Armaan has surpassed the standards of yrkkh ML after really long time (my opinion). He has been too good, courageous & resilient these days. I really wish it continues. I wish they don't condition each other with "never hide anything" clause as it leads to separation. There are times when a person has to hide or keep information to oneself.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Bring who big AA parivar to abhira ..she deserves it yar smiley27 only they should say abhira .. ha abhira .only postive vibes only ... If they are against on anything ... Another AA family should come

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Koi Poddar house confrontation ki live stream Ruhi ko bhej de please. uske baad usse kisi psychiatrist ki jarurat nahi rahegi move on karne ke liye aur wo Armaan to kya kisi lawyer se shaadi karne na nahi sochegi zindagi mai.

Today Ar Fufa Kaveri confrontation was the only worthwhile and good scene. But ur comment reminded me that there was also a Ruhi Surekha scene. These days it looks like Surekha has taken up Swarnas role. Few days back she revealed toRuhi that Ab is back at Poddar House. If you want ur niece to forget the past and move on why will you say such a thing. Again today she repeated the same behaviour with thr dialogue “ What if you again fall in love with Ar”. It was such a foolish question to ask. But I suspect that the creatives purposely inserted such dialogue and we have again Ruhi interference incoming. Hope this time Ar maintains strict boundary.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

What was that nonsense tug of war over the card ..I mean it is not like they can’t make a fresh one if this one is torn or whatever ..smiley44

just a stupid reason to show conflict lol Abhira the stationary shop didn’t even get it laminated smiley37smiley37 why why lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Bring who big AA parivar to abhira ..she deserves it yar smiley27 only they should say abhira .. ha abhira .only postive vibes only ... If they are against on anything ... Another AA family should come

Even if she's wrong? They should say ha ha?

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Even if she's wrong? They should say ha ha?

Arey what did u just say smiley3smiley3 tauba tauba abhira is FL and FL never will wrong u know ...

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Naya_31

just a stupid reason to show conflict lol Abhira the stationary shop didn’t even get it laminated smiley37smiley37 why why lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@bold this is so true ..the first thing we all do is get ID cards laminated …smiley44

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan left his Shanti and sukoon at the mantap..when he could have had it all ..so no ..those are not valid options ..and anyway once the AA is in the show, the Poddars and Armaan will become irrelevant ..they’ll bow out ..I really hope they do !

Poddars can bow out.

Armaan’s arc development is going just fine till now.

As long as Ruhi stays away, it is better.

I wouldn’t be able to see her manipulative behavior once again with Kaveri and Vidya supporting her that too just because of ego.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 2 months ago