Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan has been called out for about six months on his small and big actions ..I have been one of his fiercest critics myself ..when people were going crazy over Matargashti, I hated it that he burt the dance floor with one woman and then the car parking to make another feel better ..I hated Shivshakti and the fact that he could even consider discussing divorce with a girl who was already heartbroken …now when I find Abhira’s behaviour unacceptable, I don’t see any reason to pull my punches ..you can’t go hammer and tongs at one character and then practice restraint when it comes to another ..blame the writers and global warming for the reason why the much favoured character is behaving the way it does …if we start talking of trauma and heart break, Armaan has endured far worse humiliation and pain in his life than Abhira has ..granted he did not go hungry probably but we don’t really know what happened in his early years ..but anyway who’s to say whose pain is greater …anyway, not having cut Armaan slack in the past for whatever he endured, I will not cut slack for Abhira in the present ..tomorrow if Armaan does stupid things, I will call him out again ..if I am watching the show still by then ..anyway, if calling out Abhira is a crime on this forum, I’d be happy to bow out ..selective rules and moderation are not for me !

I think shivani disclosure should logically be the next track .. they have given good Trp last week even with 3 big matches when the focus was entirely on Madhav , Vidya , Armaan and Abhira

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Why armaan is giving a choice to poddar family leave it armaan the podar firm , the status he got .... Now he will know the real world ...in real world not everything will be easy or spoon feeded .. hell ride of roller coasters let him know the value of so called family ..and let podar knows the value of Armaan ..

Not always love feed the stomach .

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just want to say is does my heart good to

see Team Armaan. It's been a struggle but like

I've said, slow and steady win the race smiley42

Aayee Hayee

Awww Blushing GIF

@ Rosh, it's not just us anymore smiley36

Yes... Armaan sa is the best.

Jokes apart... I am really loving RP more and more and more... If it's even possible...

The way he is standing up to dadi sa and everyone else. I want him to stand up not just for Abhira.. Rather for himself too. These people have messed up with his whole childhood... His whole life till now... I want him to give it back to everyone as good as he got.🤞❤️

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

where is the spoiler both ar abhira go to mission of madhav save him there it's all fake precap they are giving direct hospital builtup

We had got bts of that from Rohit story. So cafe os definitely there. They will go after the call hearing Madhav is shot

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Where is the child right now in the story .. and bringing a child has spelt closure to 2 long running show this year pandya store and TMD .,

That’s why they killed of Ishan in Ghum S2 to bring a different story after leap ..that was a radical gamble in their part .

Let’s wait and see what happens next after operation.. I am hoping to see Shivani enter as a nurse in the hospital

i do not see much scope in shivani's story

As if ab gets two saas she has to choose one among them. If she choose shivangi over vidya just because vidya did not supported her it will look incorrect. Ab being lawyer should know both side of story. If she support vidya against shivani again that will be injustice.

I actually think they will not bring her.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

To be honest, I didn't mind any of what she said to Armaan today! But I do have issues with the when of it all.. I think that the right time to say these things would have been before forgiving him for everything else other than the Ruhi truth! Because all of these things happened before and she was still willing to get back with him! It would have made sense for her to tell him to back off because of all of the above reasons that her papa also so happily assisted with written notes n all!

But everything since that day when she blamed him for leading on two women and sympathizing for Ruhi, she has been in the wrong more and hence being called out by people who watch the show for every character and not just one. After vehemently breaking a coconut and promising to never see Armaan's face again, she should have told her newfound papa that he was the one who gave her courage to keep Armaan away and now to live upto her end, she needs to step away! She should have left and gone to anywhere else and made Armaan come after her! Worse, she went into the very household that has been after her life like she so clearly mentioned today! Whatever maybe the reason - and we all know there is just one reason - she should have stayed away and fought her battles and then if she had repeated all of these dialogues to Armaan it would have made absolute sense to me! But right now she's coming across as the same punching bag we (me included) accused Armaan of once!

Abhira is confused, hassled and upset but she needs to pause and giver herself a break and ask herself why she is hovering around here to take all the crap being thrown her way when she has the whole world at her disposal outside of Udaipur? That is the introspection she needs. If she really wishes Armaan hadn't come to her rescue that, then she still has the choice to just step away! In a second! So ask yourself what you want and do what's good for your sanity!

We all know it's how the story is being written and it's the story demanding Abhira to be stuck around Armaan. Well, when it was Armaan in the wrong, it was still the story written that way and we still bashed him, so now when Abhira is being written inconsistently, her turn to be called out for just not doing right by herself first and in the process, doing wrong by Armaan who in the name of redemption is having to hear the girl whose mother died saving him say that it was his fault and he cannot even give himself the right to feel bad about it!

I get what you saying but and would've preferred they have a heart to heart

a long time ago. Perfect timing isn't something that's ever been good to Abhimaan

When Ab, wanted to confess I love you, your remember what happen. Also when

Abhira was going to Armaan to say then can be together we know what happen there too.

I don't want to give the moment they had of her saying what's in heart, as just

a moment but not because of the Ru factor at all. I

I block that nonsense out with her calling him a two timer especially her feeling sorry for Ruhi smiley11

Abhira needs more then a pulse in her life she's need to sleep and take a break from

all and go away. The girl isn't taking care of herself, poor nutrition and constantly fainting

due to stress, and we see how it's effecting her health now she can't donate blood.

It's easy for others to say Abhira should go to Mussoorie, and I'm sure if it was easy

for her, she would go there. One problem. Armaan isn't in Mussoorie, he's her

only family and she just confess, she can't hate him and besides her mother he's the

only one she loves in this world. So then I say if you feel that way then hear him out

and forgive so your can be happy.

One thing I've always done is call Abhi on her BS the same with Armaan with the need

calls for it. There some who just so passionate about their favorite and can't see them

doing no wrong. That's not me I've always strive to be balance in dealing with these two.

You'll hear Ab fans say Armaan have said and done some low down things to Abhira

and they'll be correct, but that doesn't mean Ab, hasn't done wrong either.

I'm waiting for this MU to be over and for them to have an actual conversation

but when will that be I don't know cause theirs aways a crisis around them.

Now is Madhav smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnaa99

Jokes apart... I am really loving RP more and more and more... If it's even possible...

The way he is standing up to dadi sa and everyone else. I want him to stand up not just for Abhira.. Rather for himself too. These people have messed up with his whole childhood... His whole life till now... I want him to give it back to everyone as good as he got.🤞❤️

I would love to see that, but before that his mummy's past has to be revealed, uske baad hi woh khud ke liye & uske mummy ke liye stand lega.

More than goenka ak connection, I'm interested in madhav shivani's past. Watching dadi nowadays makes it clear 99% his mummy was not a gold digger, feels dadi ne kuch toh kiya hain which ended up separating her from armaan

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krishnaa99

Yes Rohit is killing as Armaan and his chemistry with Sami, Hotlicious smiley42

Many left the forum and stopped watch not wanting to give him a chance cause

they couldn't see Armaan being played by anyone else. Since I wasn't watching the

show for actor, I stay and watch with open mind and I'm glad he lived up to the challenge

and Rohit deserve all the love he's getting and more smiley27

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

--++

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago