Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

If Abhira has so much problem on armaan why she even proposed him .. that too wrong time when he was okay to get married to so called aarti tali mate ... Chod deti... Na .. armaan would have married her so called Shanti and aarti mate.. abhira could have got her money and left to her place ...smiley29smiley29 that time she was okay to start a life with him .. now Arman left ruhi mandap and left his family for her came to her and begged to take to her to his home .. now she has a problem of trust issues wow

Abhira really loved when Arman allowed ruhi is marriage space .when he changed and started loving her .. now she needs space ..

smiley37 Apka diya hua name lol
Please someone go and tell ArSa that Ab is still his wife…. I am so waiting to see his reaction.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Let’s see rinse repeat of similar shows is failing big time as new imlie has flopped badly …

yeh rishta is not exactly Ghum right now .. the ML , FL , PL are totally different…they are not as obsessed with each other ..

but the matriarch is more vile than Ghum

yeah i have not seen ghum just know basic overview but since ab they have made her career oriented they may keep her as savi post leap. As it does not go well with her character to make her vulnerable to marry someone for her child. But bol nahi sakthe as they have taken her law license to make her vulnerable.
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Armaan has been called out for about six months on his small and big actions ..I have been one of his fiercest critics myself ..when people were going crazy over Matargashti, I hated it that he burnt the dance floor with one woman and then the car parking to make another feel better ..I hated Shivshakti and the fact that he could even consider discussing divorce with a girl who was already heartbroken …now when I find Abhira’s behaviour unacceptable, I don’t see any reason to pull my punches ..you can’t go hammer and tongs at one character and then practice restraint when it comes to another ..blame the writers and global warming for the reason why the much favoured character is behaving the way it does …if we start talking of trauma and heart break, Armaan has endured far worse humiliation and pain in his life than Abhira has ..granted he did not go hungry probably but we don’t really know what happened in his early years ..but anyway who’s to say whose pain is greater …anyway, not having cut Armaan slack in the past for whatever he endured, I will not cut slack for Abhira in the present ..tomorrow if Armaan does stupid things, I will call him out again ..if I am watching the show still by then ..anyway, if calling out Abhira is a crime on this forum, I’d be happy to bow out ..selective rules and moderation are not for me !

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah i have not seen ghum just know basic overview but since ab they have made her career oriented they may keep her as savi post leap. As it does not go well with her character to make her vulnerable to marry someone for her child. But bol nahi sakthe as they have taken her law license to make her vulnerable.

Where is the child right now in the story .. and bringing a child has spelt closure to 2 long running show this year pandya store and TMD .,

That’s why they killed of Ishan in Ghum S2 to bring a different story after leap ..that was a radical gamble in their part .

Let’s wait and see what happens next after operation.. I am hoping to see Shivani enter as a nurse in the hospital

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They showed the change in a way already in Ar wanting to tell Ab immediately and the uncomfortable interaction in the cafe.

But still Ab might mostly misunderstand him in her current state especially if Kv Or Charu actively try to create further conflicts.

Way Ruhi is ww, it might be shown that she is also not doing anything intentionally wrong.

I hope the track plays out differently though and rather being a cause for mu, it becomes a track where Ab sees the change in Ar behavior to Ruhi.

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Where is the child right now in the story .. and bringing a child has spelt closure to 2 long running show this year pandya store and TMD .,

That’s why they killed of Ishan in Ghum S2 to bring a different story after leap ..that was a radical gamble in their part .

Let’s wait and see what happens next after operation.. I am hoping to see Shivani enter as a nurse in the hospital

where is the spoiler both ar abhira go to mission of madhav save him there it's all fake precap they are giving direct hospital builtup