Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

All Ab wanted was space and to be left alone, so she's begging Armaan to let her be. But what kind of man will he be that the woman he love is hurting and he don't tried to console her but walk away. I don't have a issue of Abhira saying she wish Armaan didn't come to Mussoorie, she give all the example of all she experience with him and his family since they married. Everyone had those moment where they wish they can turn back time, but that doesn't mean her mother would've still been alive but nothing wrong in wishing it. Armaan acknowledge one way or the other intentional or unintentional, he has been responsible for her pain.

It reminded me of the time Rohit when missing and Ab when to console Armaan, and he said he wish he never met her and meeting was the biggest mistake of his life and now his family is suffering cause of her. Even Ab, reflected on those moment too, and felt she was burden on him and because of her Armaan, was having difficulty with his family.

It's easy to pick sides on this show but is also important to keep it balance here. Neither of them is perfect, and that's what make them Abhimaan, they can tell each other things and not be malicious and also be forgiven too.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately.. they're just like their name..abhimaan .

Agree with everything except the bold part.

How can she expect arman to give her space & left alone when she's living in his house ? It's obvious she will run into him and his family everyday.

What's this lamest of all excuse of saving madhav vidya shadi ? The person who climbed ladder to meet his wife & wife is going nuts to stop him frm taking up a dangerous mission , what's there to mend between them..they're abs fine , whatever the issue is , it's between madhav and dadi , not madhav and vidya ..madhav is only pinning her down so that she doesn't leave arman n she doesnt know...is her self respect, Career , her decision to leave arman , her ddp more imp than this ? Of all the ppl who claim to be her well wishers , madhav is stabbing behind her bk but she believes her ddp is bec of arman ?

If there is a choice between love & respect, one should pick respect coz it's possible to live without love but not respect..else learn to live like vidya .

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Join team.arman smiley16 Aise bhi, itv is known to butcher their fls ..upma aunty ke haalat toh sabko pata hai...once they wear the mahanta cape , there's no stopping them..it's just a matter of time smiley37

Jokes aside , I liked abhira too, infact just her ..pehle the actor who played arman , I couldn't stand him, when he was replaced , armans char went downhill but now he's slowly climbing up my good books 🤞 but what they did to abhira is plain annoying. They can still bring in the conflict between the family members without abhiras constant ddp . Nobody cares If and when she forgives arman ..at least I don't..

I am actually team abhimaan to be precise at this point only watching for the electrifying chemistry. I started for Ab but love RoPu as well. I just want them together and some romance 🥰

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

All Ab wanted was space and to be left alone, so she's begging Armaan to let her be. But what kind of man will he be that the woman he love is hurting and he don't tried to console her but walk away. I don't have a issue of Abhira saying she wish Armaan didn't come to Mussoorie, she give all the example of all she experience with him and his family since they married. Everyone had those moment where they wish they can turn back time, but that doesn't mean her mother would've still been alive but nothing wrong in wishing it. Armaan acknowledge one way or the other intentional or unintentional, he has been responsible for her pain.

It reminded me of the time Rohit when missing and Ab when to console Armaan, and he said he wish he never met her and meeting was the biggest mistake of his life and now his family is suffering cause of her. Even Ab, reflected on those moment too, and felt she was burden on him and because of her Armaan, was having difficulty with his family.

It's easy to pick sides on this show but is also important to keep it balance here. Neither of them is perfect, and that's what make them Abhimaan, they can tell each other things and not be malicious and also be forgiven too.

It is very simple ...There is one explanation for it

That is this drama is getting in to viewers hearts❤️

It is great since it is needed

No guys ...please pick side and fight ...smiley41

Let Mods interfere ...lock the thread ...smiley42

Pick side as each one wish ...

I am loving it ...

Drama on screen and off screen

Drama pe dramasmiley41

Picking side is expected because every one is different....

Mein toh Armaan ki saath hum...Hamesha rahegi...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

What?? Abhira putting all the blames on Armaan now? Did she forget that Yuvi was doing jabardasti shaddi with her and If Armaan wasn’t there she would have ended up marrying him or Ak might have been killed by him in extreme circumstances if the marriage wasn’t done??

As much as Armaan feels guilty about Ak’s life, Abhira should be equally thankful to him and his family lifelong for protecting her from Yuvi. Someone should first plaster her mouth and make her understand that everything is riling up because of her attitude and impulsiveness. A young 23 yr old girl behaves like that with elders and superior people in front of her how will sustain the law practice later in life where she has to meet many people with different mindsets and motives.

She is comfortable and nice to people who only praises and sing chorus along with her. If anyone contradicts or points out at her she does thandav. I mean if a 23 yrs girl has this much ego and attitude, there is nothing wrong for 70 yr old Dadi to play her game. I’m not supporting Dadi and fufa at all.. they are grey people anytime.. but Abhira who says big big words like self respect, who hasn’t made her career yet is behaving equally intolerable with others.

Better makers has to re-write her character as I never seen a fl with such poor writing.

abhira tells ar convenience basis only what his family has done to her. Did she say about dadis emotional blackmail or her challenging dadi blaming dadi as hurdle for vm rista or did she say about how she threw ar on road near truck when divorce papers are got or how she gave frying kiss poddars ko hiladungi. One side only known to arman another side of words are not disclosed to sympathise her and take her sides. How long he said don't fight with dadi they see a mauka to throw you out, how many times he said don't intrude they are not that type of family to change. Badon ko badlane ka waqt agaya. Did she change any bit till now. She went to sacrifice her life for her mother and now guilt trip ar. She went to sacrifice for vidya twice. But ar is guilt tripped tumhari family ki wajah se. She loved him what he is in that family what does she need then. Sab ko chod ke iske peeche baithe road pe aur kushi milegi?
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

rinse repeating 3 tracks for 3 generations gets tiresome.. too much of similarity.. and inbreeding

To get stepsisters vying for the same man .. Armaan does not have to beget a child from the same sautela tree .. he can also cheat abhira with some one else less desperate

Maya was replaced with Shruti

yeah that's why i feel there will not be AA this gen. It will be like ghum. Sai vs virat and virat will be married to pakhi post leap. But the only difference would be pakhi will not be evil. As they are showing ruhi as dumb but not as evil as pakhi. But why they will marry is something we have to see. The only reason which i can see is a kid is involved who needs parents but how ab and ar will have a kid and one kid will be with armaan and other will be with AB ye kaise hotha hai is something i am curious about
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

To be honest, I didn't mind any of what she said to Armaan today! But I do have issues with the when of it all.. I think that the right time to say these things would have been before forgiving him for everything else other than the Ruhi truth! Because all of these things happened before and she was still willing to get back with him! It would have made sense for her to tell him to back off because of all of the above reasons that her papa also so happily assisted with written notes n all!

But everything since that day when she blamed him for leading on two women and sympathizing for Ruhi, she has been in the wrong more and hence being called out by people who watch the show for every character and not just one. After vehemently breaking a coconut and promising to never see Armaan's face again, she should have told her newfound papa that he was the one who gave her courage to keep Armaan away and now to live upto her end, she needs to step away! She should have left and gone to anywhere else and made Armaan come after her! Worse, she went into the very household that has been after her life like she so clearly mentioned today! Whatever maybe the reason - and we all know there is just one reason - she should have stayed away and fought her battles and then if she had repeated all of these dialogues to Armaan it would have made absolute sense to me! But right now she's coming across as the same punching bag we (me included) accused Armaan of once!

Abhira is confused, hassled and upset but she needs to pause and giver herself a break and ask herself why she is hovering around here to take all the crap being thrown her way when she has the whole world at her disposal outside of Udaipur? That is the introspection she needs. If she really wishes Armaan hadn't come to her rescue that, then she still has the choice to just step away! In a second! So ask yourself what you want and do what's good for your sanity!

We all know it's how the story is being written and it's the story demanding Abhira to be stuck around Armaan. Well, when it was Armaan in the wrong, it was still the story written that way and we still bashed him, so now when Abhira is being written inconsistently, her turn to be called out for just not doing right by herself first and in the process, doing wrong by Armaan who in the name of redemption is having to hear the girl whose mother died saving him say that it was his fault and he cannot even give himself the right to feel bad about it!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just want to say is does my heart good to

see Team Armaan. It's been a struggle but like

I've said, slow and steady win the race smiley42

Aayee Hayee

Awww Blushing GIF

@ Rosh, it's not just us anymore smiley36

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

If Abhira has so much problem on armaan why she even proposed him .. that too wrong time when he was okay to get married to so called aarti tali mate ... Chod deti... Na .. armaan would have married her so called Shanti and aarti mate.. abhira could have got her money and left to her place ...smiley29smiley29 that time she was okay to start a life with him .. now Arman left ruhi mandap and left his family for her came to her and begged to take to her to his home .. now she has a problem of trust issues wow

Abhira really loved when Arman allowed ruhi is marriage space .when he changed and started loving her .. now she needs space ..

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah that's why i feel there will not be AA this gen. It will be like ghum. Sai vs virat and virat will be married to pakhi post leap. But the only difference would be pakhi will not be evil. As they are showing ruhi as dumb but not as evil as pakhi. But why they will marry is something we have to see. The only reason which i can see is a kid is involved who needs parents but how ab and ar will have a kid and one kid will be with armaan and other will be with AB ye kaise hotha hai is something i am curious about

Let’s see rinse repeat of similar shows is failing big time as new imlie has flopped badly …

yeh rishta is not exactly Ghum right now .. the ML , FL , PL are totally different…they are not as obsessed with each other ..

but the matriarch is more vile than Ghum