Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

All Ab wanted was space and to be left alone, so she's begging Armaan to let her be. But what kind of man will he be that the woman he love is hurting and he don't tried to console her but walk away. I don't have a issue of Abhira saying she wish Armaan didn't come to Mussoorie, she give all the example of all she experience with him and his family since they married. Everyone had those moment where they wish they can turn back time, but that doesn't mean her mother would've still been alive but nothing wrong in wishing it. Armaan acknowledge one way or the other intentional or unintentional, he has been responsible for her pain.

It reminded me of the time Rohit when missing and Ab when to console Armaan, and he said he wish he never met her and meeting was the biggest mistake of his life and now his family is suffering cause of her. Even Ab, reflected on those moment too, and felt she was burden on him and because of her Armaan, was having difficulty with his family.

It's easy to pick sides on this show but is also important to keep it balance here. Neither of them is perfect, and that's what make them Abhimaan, they can tell each other things and not be malicious and also be forgiven too.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Highly possible hai .. and then whole Poddar family can get thrown in the dustbin.. along with Goenkas and all the action happening between FL , ML and some new PL( male or female) in a new location

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Rupina thumbnail
so the road of Armaan"s making goes through the Abhira" ashes. Wow what a beeautiful writing
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

no once she gets to know about that, she will find her ultimate weapon to make abhira guilty she will fetch all information aboug ak's past and before ab could talk to goenka's she will tell all the truth in such a way that it would look ak ruined goenka's and ruhi.

Which will guilt trip ab she will leave her law and take shelter in manali or shimla or mussorrie.

Ab mujhe iska chances high dikh raha hai. Once ab donates blood to madhav she becomes hero infront of all poddars. Sanjay and dadisa still do not like her. So may be while armaan handling Ruhi's case dadisa will read those papers and gets to know akshara is goenka's daughter. As will main mentiom hoga hi uska name. May be she will talk to ruhi and record the convesation on what and all ak did to her and show it to ab. Which will make ab to leave udaipur before she confess her love or before her marriage to armaan as she will feel like her mom even she destroyed Ruhi's life. So again marrying armaan will prove it true so she may leave the wedding half way without informing anyone. Before the marriage they may have ons post confessing their love which wil give birth to the child post leap.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she is becoming the speaker or mouth piece of all. If ar is going against dadisa we can see her words face is ar. If krishh or against fufa it's abhira words. Do they have any individual pov or go like sheep either dadi or abhira. And all others are useless dirt in story seeing the life through these ladies. Whose individuality is coming there nothing. If they want on their own they can do anything. Not through someone dancing daily in front. For me dadi is grey dancer and abhira is positive dancer. How long these two fight and ar earlier with dadi now with abhira. Very soon the rista breaks with the family as he is going more more. I am not saying dadi is doing right that doesn't mean abhira going against her or challenge her daily is right. She can calmly go show the work instead of shouts. She is shown depending on ar family all time but bad mouths them daily. Today it's his quota. What did she have haq on them to shout or challenge when she has no interest on that family or staying there. This is going in circles till the thread is cut. Last time thread cut for the couple now the family gets cut. Let ar prove his worth as arman and show the family wo poddars. Bas. Whatever it's there is a way to convey it to anyone. Abhira shouting guilt trip ar for ak death or for his family deeds is riling ar against them. Very soon these will be thrown out let ar go away in his anger . Holding fufa collar and asking to say sorry is his regular drama and going against dadi for the riling done. Naira never riled kartik nor any fl in yrkkh. This is exceptional here. There should be a balance in relationships any day it should not be blind on one or ignorant to other. Giving equal important and respect to family or wife balances anything. How long one side extremes amd making others hurt continues

What?? Abhira putting all the blames on Armaan now? Did she forget that Yuvi was doing jabardasti shaddi with her and If Armaan wasn’t there she would have ended up marrying him or Ak might have been killed by him in extreme circumstances if the marriage wasn’t done??

As much as Armaan feels guilty about Ak’s life, Abhira should be equally thankful to him and his family lifelong for protecting her from Yuvi. Someone should first plaster her mouth and make her understand that everything is riling up because of her attitude and impulsiveness. A young 23 yr old girl behaves like that with elders and superior people in front of her how will sustain the law practice later in life where she has to meet many people with different mindsets and motives.

She is comfortable and nice to people who only praises and sing chorus along with her. If anyone contradicts or points out at her she does thandav. I mean if a 23 yrs girl has this much ego and attitude, there is nothing wrong for 70 yr old Dadi to play her game. I’m not supporting Dadi and fufa at all.. they are grey people anytime.. but Abhira who says big big words like self respect, who hasn’t made her career yet is behaving equally intolerable like them.

Better makers has to re-write her character as I never seen a fl with such poor writing.

Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I started watching rista only for Ab but now I am moving towards team Arman. Man his character growth is awesome 😎 I am loving it. Go for it ArSa. Everyday dadisa ko dose dete raho hum tumhare saath hai 😂

Join team.arman smiley16 Aise bhi, itv is known to butcher their fls ..upma aunty ke haalat toh sabko pata hai...once they wear the mahanta cape , there's no stopping them..it's just a matter of time smiley37

Jokes aside , I liked abhira too, infact just her ..pehle the actor who played arman , I couldn't stand him, when he was replaced , armans char went downhill but now he's slowly climbing up my good books 🤞 but what they did to abhira is plain annoying. They can still bring in the conflict between the family members without abhiras constant ddp . Nobody cares If and when she forgives arman ..at least I don't..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Highly possible hai .. and then whole Poddar family can get thrown in the dustbin.. along with Goenkas and all the action happening between FL , ML and some new PL( male or female) in a new location

PL depends he may come or he may not come. Here if they retain ruhi as third angle post leap they may not get new man for ab as armaan still loves ab and its hard for her to move on. As she will be seperated because of a guilt.

Where as postleap if they discard ruhi as third angle then yes they can bring someone to become third angle. But discarding her is doubtful as she will be needed to get a pl for next gen.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Yeah I know I did not find anything wrong with what Abhira said .. her whole career is in doldrums .. you tend to spill out bitter truths The kind of vileness Kaveri and Sanjay have done has ruined Abhira .. Armaan immediately finds out the cause and he realises it is the truth .. all this thing is happening is because Sanjay Bansal and Kaveri are after her .. He’s doing what his dad wanted him to do be her front . He played the stroke of offering resignation letter ..whether he gets new cases or not ., is not a big deal but Poddar firm will lose a valuable lawyer.. he can also shift base to a different city .. Whether he sings songs there or moonlights as an actor 😂.. Poddars will lose another son as a lawyer
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

PL depends he may come or he may not come. Here if they retain ruhi as third angle post leap they may not get new man for ab as armaan still loves ab and its hard for her to move on. As she will be seperated because of a guilt.

Where as postleap if they discard ruhi as third angle then yes they can bring someone to become third angle. But discarding her is doubtful as she will be needed to get a pl for next gen.

rinse repeating 3 tracks for 3 generations gets tiresome.. too much of similarity.. and inbreeding

To get stepsisters vying for the same man .. Armaan does not have to beget a child from the same sautela tree .. he can also cheat abhira with some one else less desperate and maybe younger 😂

Maya was replaced with Shruti even though she was mother of CA ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago