Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Paraphrasing it. not exact dialogues, but this is gist

Armaan runs behind her

She says- stay away. picks up a stick lying there and creates a distance between them. she says If you are near me sab uthal puthal hota hai. everything is just going wrong everyday

He says- No I will fix everything

She says- another jutha vaada

HE says- no i really will fix

She says- ok lets start from beginning- bring my mom back alive

Then she recounts her pain, hurdles- first maa gayi, then shaadi hui and I came to your house, then when I left the house I had no money even for food, but your family hated me so much that they didnt let me work anywehere and now when I was trying to do my own independent thing- again this has happened

He starts to say sorry

She says- sorry and sharminda hone seh nothing will change. pyaar mein toh sab theek hota hai, but mere saath sab galat hi horaha hai- tum hi batao kyun hai aisa. then she says- kaash tum mussoorie nahi aate, mumma may be alive and maybe my dreams too. and walks off

Armaan also sheds a tear and thinks that its true that in a way he has been responsible for all her pain and she took care of him but he always blamed her, didnt listen to her and now indirectly this career issue is because of him and he vows to find the culprits who have wronged Abhira. he thinks he has no haq to feel bad or be naaraz with Abhira because she is right to be upset.

During Armaan monologue there are some FBs of Abhira applying cream for him but him behaving badly during charu accident, proposal scene, serving DP etc that he has

During entire confrontation, Abhira is mellow, in tears. fully broken. its not an accusatory tone at all. its more a tone of- you cant do anything to fix things and my life is just going from bad to worse everyday

Its a very emotional scene

I really dont think the tone of Abhiras words were- "you killed my mom" types. it was more of exhaustion and being broken- that i have lost everything and the person she craves most is her mumma so she brought her up.

Depsite being broken, she did find the strength to wipe her tears and go asking for cctv, try talking to judge etc.

Thats why I love Abhira. she doesnt actually give up. she will do her best. thankfully this time Armaan is quicker than her and has proof of her innocence

I hope we get another nice scene tomorrow where Armaan reassures her that he has proof of her innocence and her membership to bar will be reinstated and she can work.

Abhira has many times said thatshe does not hold armaan responsible for her mamma's death. he did not have ill intentions...haan she dies saving him....and thats what she said today...

kash woh na mile hote...to may b her mamma would have been alive...

In a way, it is fufa who released yuvi...armaan was there to solve that case...and went against yuvi...so yuvi called him......somehow he is involved...though abhira chahti to use iske liye kitni baar suna chuki hoti...when he and his dadi were repeatedly calling her selfish and ahsanfamosh etc etc...she never once said anything regarding this..

Today was a BIG day...uski mamma ka sapna pura hona tha.....and she seems to have lost everything..

I really salute her courage and honsla....even after all this...she went to meet the judge...\went to find the cctv footage...

And y should she leave udaipur? beause evil fufa and dadi are troubling her? woh to mussorie mein bhi kar sakte hain...yuvi ke papa wahin hain na.....

Edited by India_TV - 2 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but i am not optimistic that this press conference will lead to Sanjay getting debarred or put in jail

they may show Abhira herself not press charges because of family expecting her to let it go and her being like putty in their hands now to be emotionally manipulated.

She will just be happy if she is allowed to work again.

you know at this point, i just want abhira to be happy in whatever way that may be. do i want phuphasa to be disbarred and be in jail? ABSOLUTELY. he should be. honestly if madhav can lock his own son up for such a dumb reason, then he should go right ahead and arrest phuphasa once he is healthy. she has suffered waaaay too much. seeing her getting hurt over and over again is getting to me now. so i am all for whatever she decides bc at the end of the day her happiness is what matters.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arman helping Ruhi will be seeds for further MU between Abhira Armaan otherwise this situation would not have been created .

why should she take it when ar and ruhi are shown clearly to audience

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1809040887374303443

can i just say the way armaan stares at dadisa when he says he will leave poddar firm SCREAMS growth to me! he's like idgaf anymore and its 🔥🔥🔥 like ooof 😮‍💨

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Aur taang arau pagal Poddars ke mamlon mein.

Pagal se zyada poddars rich hai. A girl who has 8 rs in her wallet jaakar crorepathi logon ko agar akad dikhayegi toh rich ppl will surely exploit her.

She can say dadisa ek din main bhi boddars ki tarah ek acchi lawyer banungi. But nahi main poddars firm ko hila kar rakh dungi. smiley36 toh competition ko jad se nikal diya dadisa ne smiley37

Dadisa ne hila diya smiley36

https://youtu.be/xigYXopcWgo?si=AnSJlyP6e4-25uFD

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love his confrontation scenes. He's had so many in these 3 weeks. Loving it

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira challenged kaveri that she will hilao poddar firm ki imarat, aaj armaan wohi kar raha tha, actually hilaoing poddar firmsmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mein toh kabse chahti hoon ke mg ko koi thappad maare, na jaane mere acche din kab aayenge 🤷‍♀️.

But woh iss waqt age wise sabse bade hain, toh koi haath nahi utayega unpar, lagta hain dinosaurs ko lana padega to punish himsmiley14

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think after blood donation by abhira, vidya might flip a bit towards her, rest all poddars & krish anyway likes her except dadi. Abhira might get to know about bribe truth & armaan's way of handling it at his home, thoda sa melt hogi towards him & ruhi ko laa denge inke beech, most probably by charu, as her daddy dearest was insulted by armaan bhaiyya for woh ladki toh revenge toh mangata hain from charu didi. And if charu does this, then I would like to see krish clearing the mess created by his sister, I mean, aaj armaan ne bhi bola ke krish ke career ke wajah se phuphasa abhira ke peeche haath dho ke pade hain, toh do something for her instead of just talks 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Iss week ka kajal ka dialogues ho gaya, ab chup hi rahegi, most probably hospital mein 1 aur line mil jayegi & vidya ka drama hoga upcoming episodes mein blaming abhira ke tum acchi beti nahi ho, tumne nahi roka inhe mission pe jaane se, & 1-2 gaali bhi.

uska green saree khatam hogaya bas.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aur yeh media waale so rahe the kya jab armaan divorce ke 2 din baad phir se shaadi karne waale thesmiley39

tv mein agaya na mandap rejection