Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

And ppl knowing who Ab is also so random.. Jinse help chahiye, they don't know she is Ar' s wife... Jisse nuksaan hona ho they know her history and geography..

But anyways, she is not being shown as being helpless and not trying.. She tried to meet the judge as well and check cctv footage ...

No that's how yrkkh is that regular don't recognize Abhira but the news media log

always recognize her as Armaan Poddar biwi, now they're calling her Abhira Sharma smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think after blood donation by abhira, vidya might flip a bit towards her, rest all poddars & krish anyway likes her except dadi. Abhira might get to know about bribe truth & armaan's way of handling it at his home, thoda sa melt hogi towards him & ruhi ko laa denge inke beech, most probably by charu, as her daddy dearest was insulted by armaan bhaiyya for woh ladki toh revenge toh mangata hain from charu didi. And if charu does this, then I would like to see krish clearing the mess created by his sister, I mean, aaj armaan ne bhi bola ke krish ke career ke wajah se phuphasa abhira ke peeche haath dho ke pade hain, toh do something for her instead of just talks 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Iss week ka kajal ka dialogues ho gaya, ab chup hi rahegi, most probably hospital mein 1 aur line mil jayegi & vidya ka drama hoga upcoming episodes mein blaming abhira ke tum acchi beti nahi ho, tumne nahi roka inhe mission pe jaane se, & 1-2 gaali bhi.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Isse accha ki Upma dekh loon at least Vanraj humiliating Upma is entertaining to watch smiley36

This same old rona dhona cycle is beyond boring, cannot believe Rishta has become this bakwas. It should’ve off aired long back tbh.

vanraj is entertaining yaar he is not a good hubby but a good father. Upma mata toh kuch bhi role sahi se nahi karti
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No that's how yrkkh is that regular don't recognize Abhira but the news media log

always recognize her as Armaan Poddar biwi, now they're calling her Abhira Sharma smiley36

Aur yeh media waale so rahe the kya jab armaan divorce ke 2 din baad phir se shaadi karne waale thesmiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think after blood donation by abhira, vidya might flip a bit towards her, rest all poddars & krish anyway likes her except dadi. Abhira might get to know about bribe truth & armaan's way of handling it at his home, thoda sa melt hogi towards him & ruhi ko laa denge inke beech, most probably by charu, as her daddy dearest was insulted by armaan bhaiyya for woh ladki toh revenge toh mangata hain from charu didi. And if charu does this, then I would like to see krish clearing the mess created by his sister, I mean, aaj armaan ne bhi bola ke krish ke career ke wajah se phuphasa abhira ke peeche haath dho ke pade hain, toh do something for her instead of just talks 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Iss week ka kajal ka dialogues ho gaya, ab chup hi rahegi, most probably hospital mein 1 aur line mil jayegi & vidya ka drama hoga upcoming episodes mein blaming abhira ke tum acchi beti nahi ho, tumne nahi roka inhe mission pe jaane se, & 1-2 gaali bhi.

see Armaan taking Ruhi ka case is not a big thing .. he’s a lawyer.. if Abhira can take case against Kaveri as was required by her firm ..

there should be boundaries between professional n personal .. Armaan had told Abhira that ..

Sanjay Bansal regularly crosses these limits ..if MG had come to Abhira with this case wouldn’t she have fought this ..

Also lending money is quite reasonable.. because Ruhi is legally Rohit’s widow so she is his heir in family inheritance.. plus they should help out the Goenkas as it was created by Piddar family

but Kaveri can also use this to create a big issue infront of MG .. to humiliate him further ., because he has been regularly attacking them ., MG not being aware of all this ., is a bigger issue ..

Originally posted by: sias2

. Exactly my point !! I feel abhiras self introspection is need of hour ! She needs to calm down n introspect instead of being so impulsive ! I understand she feels making everyone speak for themselves is her duty but lady don’t do it as your fare just think about consequences

she is becoming the speaker or mouth piece of all. If ar is going against dadisa we can see her words face is ar. If krishh or against fufa it's abhira words. Do they have any individual pov or go like sheep either dadi or abhira. And all others are useless dirt in story seeing the life through these ladies. Whose individuality is coming there nothing. If they want on their own they can do anything. Not through someone dancing daily in front. For me dadi is grey dancer and abhira is positive dancer. How long these two fight and ar earlier with dadi now with abhira. Very soon the rista breaks with the family as he is going more more. I am not saying dadi is doing right that doesn't mean abhira going against her or challenge her daily is right. She can calmly go show the work instead of shouts. She is shown depending on ar family all time but bad mouths them daily. Today it's his quota. What did she have haq on them to shout or challenge when she has no interest on that family or staying there. This is going in circles till the thread is cut. Last time thread cut for the couple now the family gets cut. Let ar prove his worth as arman and show the family wo poddars. Bas. Whatever it's there is a way to convey it to anyone. Abhira shouting guilt trip ar for ak death or for his family deeds is riling ar against them. Very soon these will be thrown out let ar go away in his anger . Holding fufa collar and asking to say sorry is his regular drama and going against dadi for the riling done. Naira never riled kartik nor any fl in yrkkh. This is exceptional here. There should be a balance in relationships any day it should not be blind on one or ignorant to other. Giving equal important and respect to family or wife balances anything. How long one side extremes amd making others hurt continues

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Exactly, all Armaan wanted to do is save his teachers life, did he expect that she would be killed and that he’d have to marry her daughter of course not. Agar Armaan nahi hota toh woh kissi corner mein sadd rahi hoti. Yuvraj would’ve tortured her much more than these phuski Poddars and her useless MAA would’ve done nothing. Ridiculous how she treats Armaan like a punching bag when he has done the most for her. How ungrateful can one be. Yet we are still expected to sympathise with her?

ar could nit have gone to save on yuvi call. She could be tortured mentally physically by yuvi and ak could have taken worst wrath too as old lady. Both could have died also. That's best for her it seems 🤣🤣. There is no value of people or family for her. Dancing with cousins is not important as they are not main in family. Direct communication to elders in a toned down version and not intruding to their family issues and rile them. If krish wants he can pacify his father. If charu wants to tell her job or love she has to do thru herself or arman. There is no need of her intrusion in all these and piss off the elders.

Pinecone thumbnail

I really hope we get to see Armaan maintaining boundaries with Ruhi.

He's so likeable rn because he's owning up to mistakes, stepping up to the pathetic people in family and has genuine regret. His redemption will only be complete if he sees through Ruhis dhong too and calls her out for being selfish and manipulative.