Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: SakZ

South reviewers and audiences are loving it. So politics or not, they dont “need” to hype it. I hope the movie gets its due recognition rather than having an underwhelming performance due to Kalki. Also south including 4 major industries doesn’t have any big movies running other than Kalki. So Kill may kill it.

All the reviewers I trust have given it 4.5 to 5. Hope it does well even though it’s not my kinda movie. smiley1

Banned

Posted: 2 months ago

[Post Removed]

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice growth

Sacnilk.com

Day 1 [1st Friday] ₹1.25 Cr -
Day 2 [1st Saturday] ₹2.15 Cr * rough data +72.00%
Day 3 [1st Sunday] ₹2.8 Cr * rough data +30.23%
Total ₹6.2 Cr-

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like what Dan has to say about the movie as I think that these points are what makes the movie worth a theatre watch if one doesn't care about the amount of violence displayed (I already mentioned them before: "the protagonist, the train set and the stunts")...it seems that there also is an interesting story...I'll see (when watching in my home theatre with the projector, I can fast-forward the 'too much violence'). What I've seen in the trailer and now in Dan's review, the action-choreography is very well done (and he also lauded the score which is very important for such a movie).

So, in this case, it seems that the (alleged?) John Wick-producer's interest to remake this movie triggered Dan to watch Kill (or did someone gave him a call to review it???) smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, it seems that nobody had to call for a review...

Kill had been screened at the L.A. Filmfestival and the reaction to the movie had been very positive.

After Dan's review, I watched the one of my favourite American reviewers of Indian movies, Rick and Korbin (Our Stupid Reactions) and both are quite enthusiastic about the movie. It really was difficult for them to not spoil anything (they didn't) but still giving the praise they think the movie deserves.

Among others, they also mention the performances, the story, the action-choreography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuw5tfLyTDQ

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Monday a bit higher than Friday

Sacnilk.com

Day 1 [1st Friday] ₹1.25 Cr -
Day 2 [1st Saturday] ₹2.15 Cr 72.00%
Day 3 [1st Sunday] ₹2.7 Cr 25.58%
Day 4 [1st Monday] ₹1.30 Cr * early estimates-
Total₹ 7.40 Cr-