Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think that the downfall of Akshay started with his lies about to which country he 'officially' belongs (that added to all the not-so-nice things done in other fields of his life).

Everything he did after getting flack for his Canadian citizenship and his openly catering to the political regime took away a lot of good-will for him (because - in my perception! - he's often only mediocre/lazy in his work). So, I guess, audience got simply incurious about his movies.

And yes, there are a lot of remakes/adaptations among his choice of work (and a movie like Perfect Strangers has a good place on OTT).

off topic...whats ur opinion about hindu genocide in bangladesh ?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snatch

off topic...whats ur opinion about hindu genocide in bangladesh ?

I think you know my opinion...and it has nothing to do with "hindu" etc., not even with the location it happens.

Always (yes, always!) regular people have to pay for the (open or invested) agendas of some in power (and those who want profit)...with their livelihood and their lives, no matter if even personally involved in the respective matter, no matter the age or gender...around the world...in very specific regions... (and never ever underestimate the involvement of foreign countries with own agendas)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think you know my opinion...and it has nothing to do with "hindu" etc., not even with the location it happens.

Always (yes, always!) regular people have to pay for the (open or invested) agendas of some in power (and those who want profit)...with their livelihood and their lives, no matter if even personally involved in the respective matter, no matter the age or gender...around the world...in very specific regions... (and never ever underestimate the involvement of foreign countries with own agendas)

no foreign involvement. its done by jamaat e islami.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

no foreign involvement. its done by jamaat e islami.

Snatch, dear, I don't like to discuss this matter here in this thread smiley1

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Please discuss only reviews and box office collection avoid political comments

oyebollywood thumbnail
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Strangely, I'm not so sad for this movie than I'm for Vedaa...I think it's because I got annoyed about the feeling of Akshay taking a quite comfortable way to leave originality behind.

I also guess that exactly t h i s movie doesn't fit into a certain mindset...and Akshay - not only lately - isn't known for doing controversial movies...

In addition, if they also adapted the end of the original, it may not gel with a lot of people...

Edited by Clochette - a month ago
oyebollywood thumbnail

. . . .

Edited by oyebollywood - a month ago

Word Count: 0

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

KKM 1st extended weekend -15cr

Veeda- 13cr

Total 2 films in 4 days weekend- 28cr..still less than stree's collections in first 10 hours smiley36

Yeh clash yaad rahey ga..

Edited by cougarTown - a month ago