Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Is ne week 1 mein 20cr kamaya hai..smiley36 inc independence day and rakhsha bandhan holidays..stree 2 made that only on day 7 alone..smiley36 and these people call themselves stars and their ego touching the skies..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Including Wednesday = 18,35 cr all India Net

I think it could have made more with another release date.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Veda should been a solo release.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

I finally watched the movie and I enjoyed it.

First half is a straight comedy. Once the intermission hits, the film's tone completely changes into a drama.

Akshay felt like a return to form for him and the movie even references him as a George Clooney type. It's not just the comedy though because he has an emotional scene with his daughter which he was incredible in.

Taapsee deserves all the rave reviews she was getting. Was simply superb and shows such comic expertise.

Vaani is great too. I felt reviews did not praise her much. Her role is maybe less meaty than Akshay and Taapsee, but in some ways she's the glue holding the movie together so she deserves accolades and looks stunning.

Fardeen was good. I don't think he was as bad as some people said that he still can't act. I knew the twist about him already and I think he does a decent job with what he's given. Maybe he's not spectacular but he holds his own.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I finally watched the movie and I enjoyed it.

First half is a straight comedy. Once the intermission hits, the film's tone completely changes into a drama.

Akshay felt like a return to form for him and the movie even references him as a George Clooney type. It's not just the comedy though because he has an emotional scene with his daughter which he was incredible in.

Taapsee deserves all the rave reviews she was getting. Was simply superb and shows such comic expertise.

Vaani is great too. I felt reviews did not praise her much. Her role is maybe less meaty than Akshay and Taapsee, but in some ways she's the glue holding the movie together so she deserves accolades and looks stunning.

Fardeen was good. I don't think he was as bad as some people said that he still can't act. I knew the twist about him already and I think he does a decent job with what he's given. Maybe he's not spectacular but he holds his own.

wow akki saar seth ji ki yehi jeet ha bus ab toh