Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Aap serial  mein  kel baare comment  Kariya na

But aap to har baar mere baare hi   comment  karne lag jaate hai like why I blame wrter when I blame  anupama   but when I blame  aadhya  I don't blame  wrter  

Then comment   peeche se war karna 

Why don't u talk about serial  

Yeh aap mujh pur kyon  comment  karte hai 

Aap muhe pur comment  karke kya proove karna chahte ho 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aap bhi serial ke baare mei hi comment kijiye naa. Ab jab show mei hi nahi dikhaya hai ki Anupamaa 5 Saal kaise rahi without finances, toh aap kyu gyaan de rahi hai. 

Agar aap random assumptions karengi toh hum bhi karenge. Please stick to the episodes. smiley17

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Bhai ppl need to understand she suffered 25 yrs of abuse  from her in laws kids *except samar* and ofc husband since her youth she barely completed her studies and got married off she had been taught this  vo waise nahi behave karegi jaise tum log soch re hon her decisions will not be independent of her past Anuj was a well educated man he should have assigned her a therapist and then get married or adopted adhya

This is quite complicated but ppl expecting  her to simply cut her relations and draw healthy boundaries ... it ain't possible at that time she needed a therapist 100%  she would have  started slowly detaching herself from that house 

Plus mujhe ek baat nahi samjh sabka background dekhar unke conditions samjh aati par ye Hasmukh iske paas toh power thi paise the ye toh jo bhi galat hota use hone se rok sakhta  tha ya abhi bhi rok sakta hain par ye kuch bolta kyu nahi har sameh itna clueless kyu rehta

Where are we heading with this?

surabhi01 thumbnail

Hum fo serial ke baare me hi comment  karte hai but  aap hi baar  baar serial ke bajaye  muhe pur comment  karne lag Jaate hai 

To phir se keh rahe hain  serial  ke baare mein baar karein  bematlab  ka mere baare mein  comment  ki jaroorat  nahi  hai

Nahi to agar  aapne man bana liya ki muhe aise hi Bina Matlab  ki baat Karni aur Bina Matlab  muhe pur comment  karna then next  time  main aapko reply nahi karoongi 

Phir sochti  rahiye ki serial  nahi dekha  assumption  ho raha ya writer  kyon nahi  blame kya when  I blame  anupama   peeche  se  war karna blah blah 

Mere pass  in faltu baaton ka time nahi  hai

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Phir sochti  rahiye ki serial  nahi dekha  assumption  ho raha ya writer  kyon nahi  blame kya when  I blame  anupama   peeche  se  war karna blah blah 

Mere pass  in faltu baaton ka time nahi  hai

par aapke paas serial bina dekhe assumption karne ka time hai. Yeh talent hame bhi sikhayiye naa please 🙏🏻 

Mujhe toh aap pasand ho isliye I tag yousmiley31

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

You are reminding me of Yashdeep trying to impress your Anupamaa Ji smiley37smiley9

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Bhai ppl need to understand she suffered 25 yrs of abuse  from her in laws kids *except samar* and ofc husband since her youth she barely completed her studies and got married off she had been taught this  vo waise nahi behave karegi jaise tum log soch re hon her decisions will not be independent of her past Anuj was a well educated man he should have assigned her a therapist and then get married or adopted adhya

This is quite complicated but ppl expecting  her to simply cut her relations and draw healthy boundaries ... it ain't possible at that time she needed a therapist 100%  she would have  started slowly detaching herself from that house 

Plus mujhe ek baat nahi samjh sabka background dekhar unke conditions samjh aati par ye Hasmukh iske paas toh power thi paise the ye toh jo bhi galat hota use hone se rok sakhta  tha ya abhi bhi rok sakta hain par ye kuch bolta kyu nahi har sameh itna clueless kyu rehta

Most indian women and asian women are treated like anupama ta home by hubby and in laws 

If they get divorced no one goes back to ex hubby place everyday that too when own kids dis like her

My maids hubby had betrayed like vanraj and married another woman. This lady left house with her 3 ids 3 year old 14 year old 16 year old. Only 19 year old son stayed with father. Her parents did not allow her back her brothers in fear she will ask share in dad property ok.  So she did maid job in 10 houses and still doing till all her kids finish college etc and have better life. One day she never went to in laws place ok. Even though elder son there. There has been no legal separation as hubby do not want to give her or his ids any compensation. Even she never asked for it because her hubby is middle class not so rich(but he works and is college graduate in 90s like anuj or vanraj only) . She has self respect only 10th pass she cook in 10 houses and wash clothes and vessels to make money to  feed kids pay rent send them school. Shes same age as anupama 45-48 may be. 

What i want to say is woman similar to anupama situation in 40s but have never gone back to hubby house again even if kid there in home. Not all need therapy if they have self respect no one goes back to ex hubby house at all. Anupama lacks self respect so keeps going to vanraj house although even pakhi and toshu do not want her there 

Edited by myviewprem - 17 days ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Khuch  logon  ko serial  ke baare mein  baat nahi karna bus antaryami banna  hai ki Kaun serial  dekh raha hain ki nahi 

Muje to lagta  hai wohi serial  nahi dekh Rahe honge tabhi serial  li baat na karke aisi bematlab  ki baat  kar Rahe hain

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You are reminding me of Yashdeep trying to impress your Anupamaa Ji smiley37smiley9

Anupamaaji Anupamaa ji smiley43smiley17
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Khuch  logon  ko serial  ke baare mein  baat nahi karna bus antaryami banna  hai ki Kaun serial  dekh raha hain ki nahi 

Muje to lagta  hai wohi serial  nahi dekh Rahe honge tabhi serial  li baat na karke aisi bematlab  ki baat  kar Rahe hain

Dekho ab aapka yeh yaha ke logo ke liye taunt waste Gaya naa. Aapne naam nahi likha. Kaisa samjhega aapne kisko sunaya hai yeh baat. 

Aisa Aapka taunt waste Gaya toh bura lagega naa