Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

MaAn Shippers

Posted: 7 days ago

Did Anuj and Anupama legally adopted Dimpy as their daughter ? She was a grown up girl when they met I remember. . Can grown up girls be adopted too ? I thought adoptions was below 18 yrs right ?  . 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

This shameless dumchalla Fartnuj Crapadia wants to do kanyadaan? But for 5 years when these same shameless Shahs had made Dumpy an unpaid maid, then where was this so-called Baap? Beti ke liye iska mooh kyun nahi khula. In any case he always betrays his relations par tamashahs ki chamchagiri karne aur inke mamlon mein taang adaane aa jaata hai while doing cheap romaanch with his ex wife. 

Even now shameless shahs are doing all this only to get another yet another unpaid help in the form of Tattu. Once DumTu wedding is done, both of them will become slaves but then foolish Dumchalla won't open his mouth for his 'Beti'. As he'll be busy chasing after his 'Meri Anu' 

For a sec I thought you were describing his Param Pujaniya Baa-Poo Ji smiley37 Scary how both ghatiya characters completely contrast with each other smiley26
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Did Anuj and Anupama legally adopted Dimpy as their daughter ? She was a grown up girl when they met I remember. . Can grown up girls be adopted too ? I thought adoptions was below 18 yrs right ?  . 

Yes, legally, technically, it is possible for adults to request adoption if so desired.

In this case, no such thing is shown to have happened.

Dimple se MaAn ka mann ka, convenience ka rista hain.

Contrary to his claim, Dimple's kanyadaan during her wedding with Samar was done by her birth mother. He stood behind overseeing arrangements and sponsoring the wedding while Anuj-Anupama sat in the rituals.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

BTW  is it  easy for single  woman  to run away witb no money  and live all alone for 5 years 

Anupama  ne khud  kaise survive Kiya hoga usko paise Kisne diya hoga  while running  away 

To move to new place u need money so how possible  for anupama  to move vadodara  when she has no money  so wondering who give her  money  

Itna saara random assumption? Toh chalo let me add... You are right, It is not easy to survive alone. Anupamaa had no money, yet she used to make food for old people.

Wondering who gave her money? She lived alone right? Maybe she was soliciting. I mean you only gave me such idea. How did she have money to do everything since she was alone. Probably soliciting

Nhikia thumbnail
Anupama ne hi use justice dilwaya tha the father he hated couldn't do that and btw vo father sach me hatred ke layek hi hain he called his own son a loser saw him getting bullied by his siblings ane didn't even say anything to boast him up never constantly compared him to toshu who had medals but never did anything in his life never respected anyone never helped anyone rather caused problems.... Samar was so much better he set up a dance academy for his mother and not to forget when V was jobless he worked there for so long yet barely appreciated his son....... Vanraj was never his sons support system he only managed his financial needs which is the basic responsibility of a father but anupama not only did household work but also boast his sons confidence fought for his love interest both the times
Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Anupama ne hi use justice dilwaya tha the father he hated couldn't do that and btw vo father sach me hatred ke layek hi hain he called his own son a loser saw him getting bullied by his siblings ane didn't even say anything to boast him up never constantly compared him to toshu who had medals but never did anything in his life never respected anyone never helped anyone rather caused problems.... Samar was so much better he set up a dance academy for his mother and not to forget when V was jobless he worked there for so long yet barely appreciated his son....... Vanraj was never his sons support system he only managed his financial needs which is the basic responsibility of a father but anupama not only did household work but also boast his sons confidence fought for his love interest both the times

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Samar hated Vanraj because he hurt Anupamaa his "beloved mother", he even died so that she could be happy with the simp.Ironically the same Maa was dancing & romancing just a few days after his demise while the father he hated went into depression.The Maa never bothered to even contact his widow or bothered about his child,couldn't save a dollar for her bakuda's son's future after she won MS & the dad he hated has done everything possible to keep his child safe & secure,can't live a moment without seeing him.I'm no Vanraj fan,but he is the only one atp who seems the best parent among the lot,even though he really isn't a good one.

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Samar hated Vanraj because he hurt Anupamaa his "beloved mother", he even died so that she could be happy with the simp.Ironically the same Maa was dancing & romancing just a few days after his demise while the father he hated went into depression.The Maa never bothered to even contact his widow or bothered about his child,couldn't save a dollar for her bakuda's son's future after she won MS & the dad he hated has done everything possible to keep his child safe & secure,can't live a moment without seeing him.I'm no Vanraj fan,but he is the only one atp who seems the best parent among the lot,even though he really isn't a good one.

QUOTE=Nhikia]Anupama ne hi use justice dilwaya tha the father he hated couldn't do that and btw vo father sach me hatred ke layek hi hain he called his own son a loser saw him getting bullied by his siblings ane didn't even say anything to boast him up constantly compared him to toshu who had medals but never did anything in his life never respected anyone never helped anyone rather caused problems.... Samar was so much better he set up a dance academy for his mother and not to forget when V was jobless he worked there for so long yet barely appreciated his son....... Vanraj was never his sons support system he only managed his financial needs which is the basic responsibility of a father but anupama not only did household work but also boast his sons confidence fought for his love interest both the times

Edited by Nhikia - 6 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Bachpan mein agar self esteem kam ho jata toh issues hamesha rehte hain and unhone kabhi ek mature talk tak nahi ki plus ab jis tarah se maid ki tarah vo uski wife ko treat karre aur uspe uske bete ka adhikaar zyada hain vo bhi cheen rhe it's soo wrong
Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Ek baat batao, isne khud admit kiya ki ise mauka hi nahin mila paalne ka, sanskaar deneka because Vanraj aur senior Shahs bigaad rahe the bachchon ko. Jab mauka mila divorce ke baad toh sudhaarne ke Bajai, ulta gunhaahon ko chupane lagi.

Jo ek bachchi unhone goad li, use chodkar bhaag gayi aur ek bachchi jiske zimmedaari taav me utha thi use plane me board karakar bhool (Bhairavi).

Toh Anupama kiski Maa Hn Nae?

Bhai ppl need to understand she suffered 25 yrs of abuse  from her in laws kids *except samar* and ofc husband since her youth she barely completed her studies and got married off she had been taught this  vo waise nahi behave karegi jaise tum log soch re hon her decisions will not be independent of her past Anuj was a well educated man he should have assigned her a therapist and then get married or adopted adhya

This is quite complicated but ppl expecting  her to simply cut her relations and draw healthy boundaries ... it ain't possible at that time she needed a therapist 100%  she would have  started slowly detaching herself from that house 

Plus mujhe ek baat nahi samjh sabka background dekhar unke conditions samjh aati par ye Hasmukh iske paas toh power thi paise the ye toh jo bhi galat hota use hone se rok sakhta  tha ya abhi bhi rok sakta hain par ye kuch bolta kyu nahi har sameh itna clueless kyu rehta